Jump to content

Madonna + Maluma slay Billboard Awards - watch Medellín performance!


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

 

Hot. 

6 hours ago, Edivad said:

New reaction video by vocal coach (Madonna fan)

 

Not. (No honestly not gonna hate for her opinion) 😂🤷🏻‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

THIS is how it should've been broadcasted. Damn backing track overpowering everything. Fire Kevin Autotune.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Edivad said:

New reaction video by vocal coach (Madonna fan)

 

Ahgahg she s funny ...she should get a job but she s nice  and I respect and see what she s saying actually

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/6/2019 at 2:34 PM, Je5u5 said:

THIS is how it should've been broadcasted. Damn backing track overpowering everything. Fire Kevin Autotune.

I love this but also the backing track. Maluma obviously made it more obvious. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh fucking hell. Imagine if kevin fucks it up at eurovision so she’ll sound like the only lip synching or using autotune when really it’s that damn kevin ruining everything. Hoooow isnt he fired?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Oh fucking hell. Imagine if kevin fucks it up at eurovision so she’ll sound like the only lip synching or using autotune when really it’s that damn kevin ruining everything. Hoooow isnt he fired?

Why Kevin? Madonna chooses how she sings. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Why Kevin? Madonna chooses how she sings. 

And she sings fine if you listen to the isolated vocals, but someone put the backing track too loud as usual

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

And she sings fine if you listen to the isolated vocals, but someone put the backing track too loud as usual

She's clever enough to decide not to use those backing tracks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Ugly Hecty said:

Maluma's performing Medellin solo in Peru.

Hopefully his performances will keep the song's popularity going in the region👍👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Ugly Hecty said:

Maluma's performing Medellin solo in Peru.

I can't play your video for some reason but I found this one on youtube . Love it. Thanks for posting .

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Playing at my gym now!! First time I've heard it played anywhere here!🎉🎉🎉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/6/2019 at 4:34 PM, Je5u5 said:

THIS is how it should've been broadcasted. Damn backing track overpowering everything. Fire Kevin Autotune.

This sounds exactly like the live version. I can still here the backing track. Or is that just autotune? Reverb? I don't know. Either way. There was something very muffled about the audio. Kevin Autotune sucks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/10/2019 at 2:15 AM, Crystal Coffin said:

8 million views on YouTube now. 

If course she is IRRELEVANT :newspaper:

Both the audio and the BBMA performance are both nearing 9 million. Hopefully today!!🙏🙏

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, rekha said:

Over 40 million views on YouTube (counting all formats)!

Slay. Your faves* could never.

 

 

*Unless your fave is Becky G? Her Maluma duet uploaded around the same date as the video is at 72M. Becky G. Wtf. Maluma's collaboration with Gims (who?) uploaded 5 days ago already has 17M. Numbers are on the weak side. Keep streaming!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, rekha said:

Both the audio and the BBMA performance are both nearing 9 million. Hopefully today!!🙏🙏

The BBMA performance now has more views than the audio. And that is good. 

3 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

Slay. Your faves* could never

Please stop comparing M's numbers with the current younger acts ALTHOUGH YES I KNOW SHE COLLABORATED WITH MALUMA AND SWAE LEE. That is a very vile post and it's repulsive that you think it is funny tricking people with that "Your faves could never" line. It's extremely annoying and does not make you any better than that Beyawnce loon. It's time to add you to my ignore list. Thanks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Please stop comparing ..... That is a very vile post and it's repulsive. ....It's extremely annoying ..... It's time to add you to my ignore list. Thanks. 

Girl, you are so aggressive!  What's wrong with you.  ><

Edited by madmex
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Please stop comparing M's numbers with the current younger acts ALTHOUGH YES I KNOW SHE COLLABORATED WITH MALUMA AND SWAE LEE. That is a very vile post and it's repulsive that you think it is funny tricking people with that "Your faves could never" line. It's extremely annoying and does not make you any better than that Beyawnce loon. It's time to add you to my ignore list. Thanks. 

:rotfl:

only laughing because I can't stand that guy. But yeah, I agree with everything you said LOL. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...