Madonna + Maluma slay Billboard Awards - watch Medellín performance!

1 hour ago, Je5u5 said:

Over 1 million already!! Less than 12 hours am I right?

1.5 millions already. This is getting 500k per hour. Crazy (and totally deserved).

1 hour ago, Monsieur X said:

Who is this woman crying at the end of the performance? Because she represents all my emotions thoughts and innermost feelings to be quite honest!!!! :clap:

image.png

image.png

😭

BA575627-5922-4114-ACF5-5511167F3C58.gif

Finally! I have just been able to watch it, and I am SO HAPPY!! Give me Madonna multiplied in real time as many times as you wish, and I am absolutely on cloud Ciccone!!

What a gorgeous idea, I really hope it will be rolled out on tour as well!!

You know what? I am loving the melody hugely, as I said before got a good feel about this era, we are in for many more treats to come!

Look at their chemistry, look at the beaming joy she exudes! And with everything that our beloved has done in over 35+ career, she keeps on entertaining us in a way that only she can do it, no one can come even close to her greatness!

Okay, I know I am rambling on because I was really eager to watch it live last night, actually very early in the bitching hours for me on this side of the world but I couldn't, totally crashed, so now that I have finally had the chance to marvel this amazing performance I am in total awe and truly very very happy indeed!!! WOW!

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful Madonna, and Maluma,

The YouTube views of the performance are pretty impressive! It's going to pass 50% of what the music video did in it's first 24 hours, which is amazing

I think this is the first time her team has gotten a live performance up quickly enough for it go semi-viral haha

I had a bit of a horrific experience at work today, everyone knows I'm a big Madonna fan, anyway, the guy sat next to me said to me "Oh Madonna performed at the Billboard Awards last night, have you seen it?" to which I replied "Yes I quite enjoyed it".

Then he asked everyone on our desk if they wanted to watch it, they said yes and gathered around, literally after the first line "I took a pill and had a dream", they all instantly said "Oh this song is shit", I just said "it's literally just started??"

By the second chorus "sorry, it's a shit song, I know you love her but, it's bad", to which I said "why don't you just turn it off then if you don't like it????" But they carried on watching it. It was so awkward!

By the last Ven Conmigo the guy said "actually this bits quite catchy", which I was relieved to hear because I was actually really annoyed by the whole situation. I adore Medallin, it's a grower, but the fact they were instantly so dismissive pissed me off so much. I had to hold it together, it was like they were trying to wind me up because they know I love her. 

Rant over. Great performance, absolutely loved it, probably her best performance in a very long time! Oh, and after 2 weeks Medallin is still very much stuck in my head.

5 hours ago, JWAD said:

The woman in red in the audience is Uber fan Oksana who I follow on IG. She is about to release a fan documentary, Like A Prayer, very soon. She was also one of Madonna's Unapologetic Bitches on the Rebel Heart Tour:

lap-docu_001.jpg

Screenshot_20190502_171245.jpg

I came across some sort of promo on instagram about this documentary and remembered that this girl was front row at almost every RH show! It's crazy... How does anyone have that much money to follow Madonna everywhere?

2 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

No it wasn't. They performed it live indeed but it was not the take that aired.

How do you know ? Just curious..

5 minutes ago, Mensch said:

How do you know ? Just curious..

Just watch it yourself side to side comparing the audience recordings with the broadcast. Especially noticeable with Maluma as he holds the mic with a different hand in his first verse in both versions and he raises the bottle in the cha cha breakdown in one and puts it against his leg in the other. Things like that.

+ the audience surrounding them in the B stage for the finale is completely different. Look for the girl in the red dress.

Ok guys, time to move our lazy asses and start working. We need to like every positive comment on the performance video as much as we're doing it on the music video. I'm already doing it.

1 hour ago, iamme said:

And why would we care what that D lister garbage says?

Did I say we should care?! I was answering Lecter's question, peasant. :manson:

1 minute ago, Alvarø said:

Ok guys, time to move our lazy asses and start working. We need to like every positive comment on the performance video as much as we're doing it on the music video. I'm already doing it.

So am I.

2 hours ago, Ven Conmigo said:

😭

BA575627-5922-4114-ACF5-5511167F3C58.gif

She looks like Donna Delory.