Jump to content

“Medellín”


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Yoshisno1fan said:

Wow. so somebody on Twitter is uploading her past tweets that she is trying to delete. This is interesting. 

jtweet2.jpg

I just tweeted at her and she blocked me jsfkjssd

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

'There are no rules - if you're a boy': Why do so many hate on Madonna?

It's too easy to dismiss her as a white, rich pop star living in another reality (and many do), but she knows both sides; she knows she lives a life of privilege while being aware of the lashings of hate that come with that - just as she knows because she's a woman growing older, limitations are placed on her life.

And yet there are many rich, white, powerful men in a similar position who are, by and large, let off the hook. Even with #MeToo.

https://www.image.ie/life/no-rules-youre-boy-many-hate-madonna-147605?preview=1&fbclid=IwAR2_ir_ST6vAIEoxGTNbFWSUo3Q_3wt-oPw78q73rc4wNRKjCMR53P2LkcA

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, side_streets said:

But that "review" is everything they are "fighting" against! It is full of prejudice, faux outrage and really conservative. Why are they disturbed by 60 year old woman and her younger lover? 

It looks more like a review written by Piers Morgan 😂🤣 #fakefeminism 

Because, like you said, they're fake. SJWs don't actually care about social justice as much as they care about making themselves look better.

What sucks is that they derail ACTUAL social justice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, le smoking said:

I just tweeted at her and she blocked me jsfkjssd

 

hahaha. her own shit being fed to her 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

'There are no rules - if you're a boy': Why do so many hate on Madonna?

It's too easy to dismiss her as a white, rich pop star living in another reality (and many do), but she knows both sides; she knows she lives a life of privilege while being aware of the lashings of hate that come with that - just as she knows because she's a woman growing older, limitations are placed on her life.

And yet there are many rich, white, powerful men in a similar position who are, by and large, let off the hook. Even with #MeToo.

https://www.image.ie/life/no-rules-youre-boy-many-hate-madonna-147605?preview=1&fbclid=IwAR2_ir_ST6vAIEoxGTNbFWSUo3Q_3wt-oPw78q73rc4wNRKjCMR53P2LkcA

 

 

I find it so strange that some people won't listen to Madonna's music because she has been very successful and she's a "white woman". Some people online make it seem like she comes from a wealthy background instead of a working/middle class background. Anyway, don't mean to be negative. Very happy with the this era so far and many positive reviews. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, JayMac said:

Do you think that something went wrong with her eye and that’s how this eye patch came to be. Like droopy eye from Botox that’s very common. I actually love the patch and think it’s brilliant how she’s using it. 

No, because she doesn’t use it for the aesthetics of the album apart from the video. She ll looks great and thanks god the ass is the old one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, elijah said:

No, because she doesn’t use it for the aesthetics of the album apart from the video. She ll looks great and thanks god the ass is the old one.

Hahahah everything is on point 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Yoshisno1fan said:

Wow. so somebody on Twitter is uploading her past tweets that she is trying to delete. This is interesting. 

jtweet2.jpg

 

3 hours ago, Yoshisno1fan said:

Here's another one from the "woke" girl. Won't talk about this review anymore. I mean.....how in the HELL does she have a job with Jezebel? Oh, wait....it's Jezebel.

jtweet.jpg

What a surprise (not..). it's always the same with these fake woke SJWs. lecturing others to "be better", yet they think it's totally fine to spread bigotry against others who are different than they are. Ive said it before.. a lot of the extreme alt left have a lot in common with the alt-right.. shutting down people (especially women) based on their color, age,.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

if you bother to dig deep into these SJW's you are bound to find something contradictory and hypocritical. Guess why? WE GROW. No one's going to have the same point of view all their lives especially when they are not exposed to the real world but then are.

SJW's are the antithesis of growth and progress. They are stuck on a record like a needle, they need a problem and shun reality. They are as fascist as the fascism they claim to fight against. Forget individuality with them.

This idiot obviously doesn't know Madonna's backstory.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

 

What a surprise (not..). it's always the same with these fake woke SJWs. lecturing others to "be better", yet they think it's totally fine to spread bigotry against others who are different than they are. Ive said it before.. a lot of the extreme alt left have a lot in common with the alt-right.. shutting down people (especially women) based on their color, age,.. 

Did she really twit that about Madonna? They should fire her. 🚬🚬🚬

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That Jezebel writer is being dragged hard by Madonna fans on Twitter. She’s blocking everybody including people who simply like the dragging tweets. Twitter in the past couple of hours REVOKED the verified blue check mark on her profile! :rotfl:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Ven Conmigo said:

She’s being dragged hard by Madonna fans on Twitter. She’s blocking everybody including people who simply like the dragging tweets. Twitter in the past couple of hours REVOKED the verified blue check mark on her profile! :rotfl:

She deserved it. I left Twitter because of people like her who are nothing but toxic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Madonna made a fantastic song and a glamorous video for it. That is a fact. And I'm grateful for it. Can't wait for the album. I love you Madonna and all of you- supporters of her art- at this forum. I'M JUST HAVING AN UNREAL MOMENT WITH THIS NEW ERA. IT'S LIKE A DREAM. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My mum was just telling me how much she lvs Madonna’s new song,  she hasn’t been overly fussed on her for a while now so I was well happy, she has even asked for the song at her Zumba class and the instructor said she lvs it too and it will be part of her class, just thought I’d share as it made Me smile. I don’t watch much daytime tv but my mum was saying she’s seen/heard it a few times now and also lots of people talking about her on different shows, and positive too. 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Alfastar said:

My mum was just telling me how much she lvs Madonna’s new song,  she hasn’t been overly fussed on her for a while now so I was well happy, she has even asked for the song at her Zumba class and the instructor said she lvs it too and it will be part of her class, just thought I’d share as it made Me smile. I don’t watch much daytime tv but my mum was saying she’s seen/heard it a few times now and also lots of people talking about her on different shows, and positive too. 😀

Where r u from? That’s great!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just wow at this era...... Madonna is being praised by looking sexy and sounding young and great again at 60! Even press that hated her!

She got finally the discussion started about ageism on radio!!!

She's breaking a lot boundaries already with Madame X

And i think the album will get fantastic reviews and mark my words, she will slay tour numbers and get a lot of Grammy nominations next year!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, headonfire said:

This is disgusting. This person needs to be fired.

Yes,that tweet is disgusting and unacceptable. She should never be hired for any blogs or site. If Jezebel had any decency, they should fire her for hate speech for several of her vile tweets. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Drowned World said:

Yup. She's an absolute bellend. The site is full of bellends. Period.  Run by bellends, written by bellends, for bellends. Not surprised by the ignorant, immature crap that's posted there, and you wonder why there is so much hate in the damn world. Sites like this feed it.

she makes a living out of that??

gross

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The video Is fun, Is Like a party with some Classic Madonna moments thrown in here and there, the Prayer, the horse, the 🤠, the bride, sex.... Sort of a greatest hits of Her personas

Edited by Edivad
Typo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

A fabulous song with a beautiful video.

No need to mock the past to prop up the present.

An uneventful song with cheap and boring video. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

A fabulous song with a beautiful video.

No need to mock the past to prop up the present.

Yes. One of her best!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...