New album

14 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Where is “Madame X” coming from? Has she hash tagged it? I haven’t heard a thing about that at all till today. 

People in the music industry have been saying it is Madame X for a while now. Before today's post. We will see how true it is.

2 minutes ago, iasonas said:

People in the music industry have been saying it is Madame X for a while now. Before today's post. We will see how true it is.

People in the music industry? This is an absolute first for me! #WOW you discover something new everyday 

3 minutes ago, iasonas said:

What’s “it”? 

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

People in the music industry? This is an absolute first for me! #WOW you discover something new everyday 

I have no idea either. I read Madame X on another forum days ago and didn't believe it and now all of a sudden we get an X so that made me think that it might be true? We will know sooner or later.

3 minutes ago, Master Dita said:

I feel like its too good to be true. Is our suffering finally over?😂

Right?! I feel like at this point I know nothing other than this suffering and I’m almost afraid of what will happen without it. 

14 minutes ago, Rock said:

What does the expression "Madame X" even mean?

Sounds like a X-men character lol. 🤣

Check @robster‘s insightful post from a few pages back — he gives several theories from art history, film history, and even a biological/scientific interpretation. Certainly enough food for thought!! We’ll see what this means...

X marks the spot!!

2 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

Right?! I feel like at this point I know nothing other than this suffering and I’m almost afraid of what will happen without it. 

Haha! I am kind of numb at this point. Like I don’t want to allow myself to believe that it’s really happening yet ... 

1 minute ago, strictmachine said:

It feels like we've been stuck in Tartarus for so long how will we live without these walls anymore 🤣

Spoiler

Watch she sees our comments and delays the album haha

11 minutes ago, peter said:

Haha! I am kind of numb at this point. Like I don’t want to allow myself to believe that it’s really happening yet ... 

11 minutes ago, Master Dita said:

It feels like we've been stuck in Tartarus for so long how will we live without these walls anymore 🤣

Hide contents

Watch she sees our comments and delays the album haha

Same! 

If you stare at the X for 10 minutes straight and then immediately blink 10 times within 10 seconds you will hear a voice in your head whispering “unapologetic bitch”. :210:

8 minutes ago, Magician said:

If you stare at the X for 10 minutes straight and then immediately blink 10 times within 10 seconds you will hear a voice in your head whispering “unapologetic bitch”. :210:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

9 minutes ago, Magician said:

LOLing hard!

12 minutes ago, Magician said:

I am wetting myself 😂😂

13 minutes ago, Magician said:

:dead:  I CAN HEAR IT !!! 

Wait, I’ll record it... :rotfl:

I'm so beyond excited you guyyyys!!! I still remember in september 2017 when she said she was going back to writing musiiiic!

11 minutes ago, humanracin said:

Madame X sounds like some ex Hooker who now runs a Brothel...:queenbitch:

I’m thinking the same !! Whip those girls M  

6 hours ago, V.K said:

There's an haute camp Lana Turner potboiler with that tittle, lol 

Plus, how dare I forget, the famous painting of mysterious and alluring femininity, the woman in the sexy black gown by John Singer Sargent

@V.K.  Love that you brought this up :inlove: 

What a guilty pleasure of a movie. Plus, the wonderful Lana Turner is one of the stars mentioned in Vogue . 

2 hours ago, roma said:

The overthinking in this thread is amazing, keep it coming. I love the mystery and anticipation,  Madonna finally beats the internet age and can truly surprise us on her terms

This thread is a fun ride indeed ! 

1 hour ago, Magician said:

:rotfl:

2 hours ago, strictmachine said:

image.png.03e0e2b79a93d33ac929bd89a216721f.png 

1 hour ago, RoyalMadonna said:

I'm so beyond excited you guyyyys!!! I still remember in september 2017 when she said she was going back to writing musiiiic!

giphy.gif