New album

2 minutes ago, Jairo said:

I think she has an strong choice this time. My bet is that MTribe was right after all and the first single is with Maluma. That will be really good for her streaming numbers.

I think first single with maluma then another solo single quickly following it ..but when ..

32 minutes ago, JWAD said:

It's ain't got shit to do with Moschino, this is what that collaboration is about:

Runway Ready Essentials.jpg

surely hope not but the collaboration IS titled MDNA Skin X Moschino 😞

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

I think first single with maluma then another singer quickly following it ..but when ..

It makes sense since the new profile pic seems to be from the video they filmed together in Lisbon allegedly directed by Emmanuel Adjei - which makes everything even more exciting!

3 minutes ago, justinian said:

Indeed!

9721E350-E7D2-464C-B2D8-928573C2E7ED.jpeg

That’s really cool. I’d find really cool if the name of the album was Lisbon... and LX would be awesome! I hope it’s the name of the album.

33 minutes ago, robster said:

Wasn't necesarily directed at you, sorry if I offended you, but on every page in the last 5 to 10 pages someone has brought up this Netflix thing, it's more of a CLEAR sign that it's not that! 🙂

I'm glad you said something. Netflix guesses are awful.

Speaking of saying something, tell us what you know!! :angel: pleeeeez

I don't think is related to MDNA Skin! Then why she changed her profile picture???

Then why the MDNA Skin IG account is not posting anything related to the X when the're always connected?

This is music related, stop being debbie downers.

2 minutes ago, Samo said:

Oh shit it's MDNA X starting on April 1st

Lemme get my popcorn for the meltdowns!

It's not MDNA X, it's MDNA X Moschino, as in MDNA and or by Moschino. This X she posted is something else entirely. Why else would B Akerlund and many other frequent collaborators be responding to her instagram posts with "she's coming"?! This is NOT MDNA Skin related, I repeat, NOT related!

Just now, robster said:

It's not MDNA X, it's MDNA X Moschino, as in MDNA and or by Moschino. This X she posted is something else entirely. Why else would B Akerlund and many other frequent collaborators be responding to her instagram posts with "she's coming"?! This is NOT MDNA Skin related, I repeat, NOT related!

Hope so. A countdown?

Just now, robster said:

Why else would B Akerlund and many other frequent collaborators be responding to her instagram posts with "she's coming"?!

Oh I forgot about that, def about the music

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, robster said:

Marry me!!!! ❤

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

It's album/song title related.  LX seems logical being it's referenced to Lisbon.  Coincidentally it's also a Roman Numeral for "60" which could reference her age.  Another thought, since she's been constantly hashtagging "Magic", it's possible being spelled with an "X" instead:  "MAGIX".   It's most likely "title" related and not how many days until we are getting something. I  wouldn't want to set myself up for a disappointment either, thinking she is trying to hint at that, and then mistake that as if this is a confirmation that in 10 days something is coming.  Whatever it is, it's quite clever, especially if she keeps us stewing for a few days.  The profile pic change clearly tells me it's music related not MDNA related.  

16 minutes ago, robster said:

You know you've just  launched a life preserver right?🤣

7 minutes ago, Andra said:

Meltdown avoided

I am dying with laughter 😂; I  am reading the tread for the last 30 minutes!!! It is definitely about the music 🎼 🎵 🎶 !!!! Emmanuel Adjei also liked all nine squares.