M14. Music video being shot.

That jewellery does have a throwback Madonna 80s look but I don’t understand how that will fit with the sounds of the album?! It doesn’t scream Disco and it also doesn’t seems very Cabo Verde Batuku-style. lol so confusing 

5 minutes ago, robster said:

I think it's safe to say that that double single story is true. One Disco/Funk track and then another more Latin sounding one.

oh, and.... remember this?

I love this snippet and would die for it to be the first single. But now I doubt.

2 minutes ago, robster said:

I think it's safe to say that that double single story is true. One Disco/Funk track and then another more Latin sounding one.

oh, and.... remember this?

I hope so..  Because my brain can't process all these..  I mean Fado, Batukeiras, Children choirs, Anita, Maluma, Disco  🤯

4 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Someone on Popjustice forum said  she's no longer working with him because of scheduling. 

Ugggghhh 😑 how could they not block 2 fucking days in advance for a video shoot?

Album release date and First Single update

BY MADONNATRIBE · FEBRUARY 27, 2019

Tribers, here’s another fresh update on what’s coming up from Madonna this year.

As you already know from our previous reports, Madonna‘s 14th studio album is expected to be released in Q2 this year: more precisely, it will be out in June.

In more news, the first single will be with Maluma, the Colombian reggaeton singer, songwriter and Latin Grammy Award winner who recently appeared on Madonna’s Instagram straight from the recording studio.

Can you hear the clock ticking? She’s coming soon

7 minutes ago, Nikki said:

now that dress would be amazing, especially with a disco vibe.. but unfortunately, I don't think it is.. 

Looks more like M-dolla's been exhumed from her lair. Time will tell though...

2 hours ago, trickyricky said:

am i the only one who enjoyed bitch im madonna video lol

I liked it a lot! 

I hope that image with the jewlery is from the new video too!!!! I love the bling bling and Madonna being overflowing with jewlery! Reminds me to her early years!!!! 

6 minutes ago, Selena said:

Album release date and First Single update

BY MADONNATRIBE · FEBRUARY 27, 2019

Tribers, here’s another fresh update on what’s coming up from Madonna this year.

As you already know from our previous reports, Madonna‘s 14th studio album is expected to be released in Q2 this year: more precisely, it will be out in June.

In more news, the first single will be with Maluma, the Colombian reggaeton singer, songwriter and Latin Grammy Award winner who recently appeared on Madonna’s Instagram straight from the recording studio.

Can you hear the clock ticking? She’s coming soon

Hope they didn’t cancel the original plans for a  single once Maluma entered the picture.