Jump to content

New album thread: discuss here. #Magic


Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, boy skeffington said:

I don't want to get in the middle...but...she was pretty open about this also when she adopted David and the hysteria that accompanied his adoption. If my memory serves me, she even confirmed (to Oprah or Larry King or maybe it was a magazine article) that she had miscarried after Rocco and was told she would NOT be able to have more children, which is why they went the adoption route. I want to say multiple miscarriages but...I am not going searching for it. 

It's clear from his second marriage ole Richie wanted a big family.

She's always been pretty open about this stuff. I remember being a teenager reading her confirm, rather matter-of-factly, with a YES, that she had had multiple abortions (was it in QMag or Face mag in 1994). She was the first person I ever "knew" who admitted to having an abortion. She's my forever role model with zero shame, brave queen. I am a male and that was impactful so imagine the power that must have carried to a girl or a woman who felt shame or secrecy around having an abortion. 

Can't wait for the new album!

Wait. What!! She had multiple abortions?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8517592/madonna-anitta-risky-outfits/amp/

MADGE'S BUST NEW PAL

Madonna’s next musical collaborator Anitta shares the star’s love of risky outfits

We can confirm Madge has teamed up with Brazilian superstar Anitta, most recently seen twerking in nipple tassels, for her comeback album

By Simon Boyle

26th February 2019, 11:12 pm

Updated: 26th February 2019, 11:12 pm

MADONNA still likes to wear risky outfits – and so does her next collaborator.

I can confirm she has teamed up with Brazilian superstar Anitta, most recently seen twerking in nipple tassels, for her comeback album.

Anitta – whose racy outfit features in the video for Bola Rebola, her new track with J Balvin and Tropkillaz – has become one of Latin America’s most in-demand artists.

A music insider said: “Madonna’s new album is heavily influenced by Portugal after she moved there and as one of the hottest Portuguese-speaking acts, Anitta was someone she really wanted to work with. Their song is very contemporary and the  album will show a new side of Madonna. It’s her best since 2005’s Confessions On A Dance Floor.

“All going well, the first single will be released in April. She is putting the finishing touches to the collection.”

Madonna  posted a snap of herself with Anitta on Instagram in December  – and  this week shared a post-Oscars  picture with Lady Gaga.

Getting Gaga on the new album would really give fans something to talk about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i still don't understand how that dance-disco track will fit with an album influenced by fado or brazilian funk. I hope she doesn't scrap that song because those few seconds sounds great.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Magician said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8517592/madonna-anitta-risky-outfits/amp/

MADGE'S BUST NEW PAL

Madonna’s next musical collaborator Anitta shares the star’s love of risky outfits

We can confirm Madge has teamed up with Brazilian superstar Anitta, most recently seen twerking in nipple tassels, for her comeback album

By Simon Boyle

26th February 2019, 11:12 pm

Updated: 26th February 2019, 11:12 pm

MADONNA still likes to wear risky outfits – and so does her next collaborator.

I can confirm she has teamed up with Brazilian superstar Anitta, most recently seen twerking in nipple tassels, for her comeback album.

Anitta – whose racy outfit features in the video for Bola Rebola, her new track with J Balvin and Tropkillaz – has become one of Latin America’s most in-demand artists.

A music insider said: “Madonna’s new album is heavily influenced by Portugal after she moved there and as one of the hottest Portuguese-speaking acts, Anitta was someone she really wanted to work with. Their song is very contemporary and the  album will show a new side of Madonna. It’s her best since 2005’s Confessions On A Dance Floor.

“All going well, the first single will be released in April. She is putting the finishing touches to the collection.”

Madonna  posted a snap of herself with Anitta on Instagram in December  – and  this week shared a post-Oscars  picture with Lady Gaga.

Getting Gaga on the new album would really give fans something to talk about.

Is Anitta the new Goop?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Magician said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8517592/madonna-anitta-risky-outfits/amp/

A music insider said: “Madonna’s new album is heavily influenced by Portugal after she moved there and as one of the hottest Portuguese-speaking acts, Anitta was someone she really wanted to work with. Their song is very contemporary and the  album will show a new side of Madonna. It’s her best since 2005’s Confessions On A Dance Floor.

“All going well, the first single will be released in April. She is putting the finishing touches to the collection.”

This part has me so excited. Bring on April!! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, runa said:

Let's hope, one day, you will be over too. 

you're so optimistic 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/24/2019 at 1:14 PM, elijah said:

Sorry, but The Beat Goes On is one of her best songs. Should have been the first single of Hard Candy. Just saying. Its totally MADONNA. As for Champagne, I ll pretend it never happened.

this and also Kanye is amazing, #facts
 

7 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Bring it on indeed!!!! can't wait!!!! in a few days we'll be able to say the single will be released NEXT MONTH!!

#soon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, peppermint said:

Bring it on indeed!!!! can't wait!!!! in a few days we'll be able to say the single will be released NEXT MONTH!!

✨✨👍🦋❤️😘🌹🕊🕊🙏🙏🐕🐕

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, trickyricky said:

I didn't want to judge anything before we hear it, but now I want to cry. She's recording since January 2018. After 12 months she entered a studio with this guy and releases their material as the first single? Has she scrapped songs recorded with Mirwais? Has she changed her mind again? I don't want the GMAYL scenario to repeat once again. Madonna, I really hope you want things to happen differently this time!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

I didn't want to judge anything before we hear it, but now I want to cry. She's recording since January 2018. After 12 months she entered a studio with this guy and releases their material as the first single? Has she scrapped songs recorded with Mirwais? Has she changed her mind again? I don't want the GMAYL scenario to repeat once again. Madonna, I really hope you want things to happen differently this time!

it doesnt make sense unless the recording recently was just touching up things or a new recording for his album but yeah im thinking 4 minutes lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

it doesnt make sense unless the recording recently was just touching up things or a new recording for his album but yeah im thinking 4 minutes lol

If it's 4 Minutes level than we're in for a great era!!!! :wow:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...