New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

Just now, dollhouse said:

the album is dropping in may?

That’s the rumour and I personally can believe it if the Eurovision is true what better way to launch the new album.

So if it is to be believed then revealing everything next week is to early.

4 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Well Mensch said that they are announcing the Pride performance in february and if not the organizers are publishing the lineup on March 1st.

Wow, crazy to think that we are in  March and still no word on the new era.

It would be a dream come true if she actually finally played pride.

I hope her newly found role as a stonewall amasador doesn’t end with her brilliant NYE appearance.

15 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

i really dont have a clue what to expect with this new album its all very confusiong the morrocan look the brunette wig the video she shot !! whats going on 

I was expecting the black wig to make an appearance at the Oscar party very disappointed  

3 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

I was expecting the black wig to make an appearance at the Oscar party very disappointed  

really . i doubt we will see madonna out and about wearing that wig its for a private party anyway lol i liked what she wore i just hope this baggy clothes look is not going to be the look for her new album !! 

17 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

really . i doubt we will see madonna out and about wearing that wig its for a private party anyway lol i liked what she wore i just hope this baggy clothes look is not going to be the look for her new album !! 

She has been using baggy clothes alot lately. Maybe it is because she has gained a few pounds. Not meant in a negative way. People gain weight as they age.