New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

1 hour ago, mtzlplk said:

honestly, is there any other MADONNA forum that can equal MNation? for 20 years after dotmusic, this is the only forum i've stayed with for Madonna stuff... 

Same here

Ride or die MNation!!!!! Embrace for a magic era!!!!

Seriously, I’ve been here since 2011 and loving every minute of this and sharing ideas, the only other forums I visit are ATRL, Pop Justice and UkMix but those are for general info and of course defend/celebrate M.

This is the last stand against the new digital era.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I very much doubt that Madonna would choose to unveil new music through a badly sounding impromptu IG video of her dancing in pyjamas, or that she would want to integrate to her new album the sound of a subpar Migos song she cared so little about she contributed vocals through a phone. It'll be something else.

MNation forever!! Very happy it's still here and thriving! Hope it continues to do so despite social media. The forum experience just can't be beat.

Being that her team is so aware of it, I'm sure she's at least taken a glance here before. Would love to think she's among us lurking frequently but prob not likely. :lol:

I hope they choose a strong first single this time.

For RH, I felt like the singles were fairly weak, specially when compared to other songs on the album.

Hopefully that's not gonna happen this time.

24 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

MNation forever!! Very happy it's still here and thriving! Hope it continues to do so despite social media. The forum experience just can't be beat.

Being that her team is so aware of it, I'm sure she's at least taken a glance here before. Would love to think she's among us lurking frequently but prob not likely. :lol:

Yeah, I can imagine her having a peak from time to time, but not really active posting. I wonder what she thinks when she sees people discussing her paparazzi pics down to details like "Love how her hair is looking like that, it used to be different 2 weeks ago at LAX airport" :chuckle:

17 minutes ago, Fender said:

I think LFL was a good choice. The only other I could imagine is RH - Avici ...

Devil Pray Hold Tight Joan Of Arc would have been better leads for sure.

18 minutes ago, elijah said:

Devil Pray Hold Tight Joan Of Arc would have been better leads for sure.

Hold Tight is super underrated! Amazing track! 

2 hours ago, Magician said:

There used to be a bunch of big active Madonna forums. The massive rise of social media took those eyeballs away. Most of those forums have closed shop or are just a fraction of what they used be. I don’t even bother visiting them ever anymore. This forum has everything I need and is still very active. I appreciate social media and use it a lot but a forum experience is supreme. We get very in-depth and have a community feel in many ways that an active but impersonal newsfeed on Twitter/FB/IG cannot. 

Totally agree with you

9 hours ago, Mensch said:

Ok let’s not forget when Gaga and DJ whatever shadow we’re lurking here and then sent us cease and desist letters claiming we were leaking Gaga’s music or something. I’ll never forget I spit my coffee out and laughed so hard, I nearly pissed myself! Of ALLLLLL THINGS WEVE SAID AND DONE ABOUT THAT JUVENILE GAGA and they thought we’d care a shit about her music, listening to it, looking for it, or leaking it. They ran away as soon as they realized how deluded THEY WERE. 

Yeah she thought leaking Applesauce here via some newbie alias and then running to social media claiming POP EMERGENCY was going to do the trick. Then Roar happened LOL.

3 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

I’m new here and finding that out fast! I’ve loved Madonna endlessly i consider myself her biggest fan💪🤷🏻‍♂️but was more of a voyeur on forums etc... i was busy with school! Great forum and i love it 🙂

20 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Those are lyrics!  Surely we can zoom in

12 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

Those are lyrics!  Surely we can zoom in

I downloaded the video, viewed it frame by frame and what I can make out as the title is "On Me..." possibly "On My Way"

But I have suspicions that this entire account is fake! So don't get your hopes up at this turning out to be something genuine!

32 minutes ago, robster said:

I downloaded the video, viewed it frame by frame and what I can make out as the title is "On Me..." possibly "On My Way"

But I have suspicions that this entire account is fake! So don't get your hopes up at this turning out to be something genuine!

Nice work just the same!❤️

It’s coming very soon so!💪

6 hours ago, Magician said:

There used to be a bunch of big active Madonna forums. The massive rise of social media took those eyeballs away. Most of those forums have closed shop or are just a fraction of what they used be. I don’t even bother visiting them ever anymore. This forum has everything I need and is still very active. I appreciate social media and use it a lot but a forum experience is supreme. We get very in-depth and have a community feel in many ways that an active but impersonal newsfeed on Twitter/FB/IG cannot. 

Agree with every word. Social media has a place but MNation is the best place on the net for M fans.

1 hour ago, SheldonCooper said:

I’m new here and finding that out fast! I’ve loved Madonna endlessly i consider myself her biggest fan💪🤷🏻‍♂️but was more of a voyeur on forums etc... i was busy with school! Great forum and i love it 🙂

:welcome:  Happy to hear you're loving it here! 

You've found "home" if you're a lifelong M fan!! ❤️ 

5 hours ago, Fender said:

I think LFL was a good choice. The only other I could imagine is RH - Avici ...

I just recently listened to LFL for the first time in a long time really loud and think it was a great song for the 1st single. I has a real classic quality to me. If it were released in the early 90's, it would have been smash hit. For whatever reason, it didn't resonate with the masses.

35 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

:welcome:  Happy to hear you're loving it here! 

You've found "home" if you're a lifelong M fan!! ❤️ 

🤗🤗🤗🤗big hug ❤️