Queen of Instagram

Mmmmm

from someone named heyv1nny

11191523_1751460168414442_883081955_n.jp

When u ask Madonna to sign one of your favorite albums ever and she signs the fucking folder 1f622.png1f622.png1f622.png #madonna #rayoflight #MetGala #afterparty #fail (for sale lmao)

:lmao:

Lmao I would cry

That's fine if Madonna made up with her. I still think she's absolute trash and can't wait until she disappears fully from the pop culture landscape.

Ditto. Couldn't agree more.

Edited by headonfire

from someone named heyv1nny

11191523_1751460168414442_883081955_n.jp

When u ask Madonna to sign one of your favorite albums ever and she signs the fucking folder 1f622.png1f622.png1f622.png #madonna #rayoflight #MetGala #afterparty #fail (for sale lmao)

:lmao:

:chuckle:

Yall are so dramatic about gaga its m fans who kept this whole feud alive tbqfh

but you are here, obviously a little monster, trying to start an argument on a madonna forum while everyone's happy & cool that they made up. ;)

Meatball will always be TRASH, no matter what. Madonna and it can organise sleepovers and paint each others' fingernails for all I care. STILL TRASH.

maybe we should just accept that madonna made up with her. gaga did a lot of shit and took things so personally but maybe M explained it and they're fine now.

You think M felt the need to explain her actions to Lady Gaga? Not a chance.

You think M felt the need to explain her actions to Lady Gaga? Not a chance.

explaining things could be a simple "don't take it so personally", doesn't have to be a long conversation.

Gags will still be the passive aggressive turd, she is friends with Elton Smelton remember. M has been nothing but respectful to Smelton but he always continued to act like a cunt.

Reginald and M made up at least since 2013/14, can wa stop about those stupid feuds that have clearly been burried? When Xtina was feudind Gags she was attacked and her fan base bullied lol (not saying her music was good) now since they made up it's over (her career is still dead but you get my point). Be happy it's over now. No matter how much you hate gaga tons of younger gays are followers of gaga and only know like a virgin from Madonna. Now they may be curious to discover Madonna instead of remain hateful and ignorant.