Queen of Instagram

Mmmmm

I wish she'd at least post good fanart.

This guy does some AMAZING watercolour paintings, and I always tag her when he posts one of her

https://instagram.com/p/1WcH4dByP9/

have you noticed madonna rarely posts the GOOD fan art? like really good ones? she always posts the "ok" to bad ones idk why she obviously has taste, maybe it's really by chance that she just picks the first thing she sees.

yeah that watercolour painting is beautiful

Omg those art pics! :laugh::laugh:

She does show good taste wearing a Joy Division shirt.

i have a joy divison shirt as well and got so many compliments wearing it years ago and i had no fucking clue who they were @ the time :p too bad its not the same shirt

^ That's ok you did not know who they are! They are an iconic post punk band from back in the day, but depressing and dark as hell. M is melancholy and has a punk rock soul, so like that fan had her wearing the shirt :excl:

^ That's ok you did not know who they are! They are an iconic post punk band from back in the day, but depressing and dark as hell. M is melancholy and has a punk rock soul, so like that fan had her wearing the shirt :excl:

oh I know the music, I just didn't know which band/group they were. (as in the actual name) :) i love some of their music alright :) there's a pop feel to some of it.

There's certain charm in bad fan art and bad photoshop. Precisely because nowadays it's so easy to do perfect photoshp. I think she finds amusing when she discover those tongue in cheek pics. At least, i prefer those ones to the almost perfect ones.

CNN run a bunch of celebrities through the "How old do I look" app, and Madonna got 31 years old, all I see in the comments is morons being nasty only towards her, like she looks centuries old and many females throwing ageist insults. Please explain to me why are people so fucking shit?

CNN run a bunch of celebrities through the "How old do I look" app, and Madonna got 31 years old, all I see in the comments is morons being nasty only towards her, like she looks centuries old and many females throwing ageist insults. Please explain to me why are people so fucking shit?

Bangbang, don't read the comments. Trolls and vicious hateful people are always even worse on the net because they are keyboard warriors and feel they can be as revolting as they want. Madonna is so famous and successful so she is a major target for them. I never read the Daily Mail article comments or Huffington post comments anymore - they only will depress you and make you angry as they are so vile. So many sociopaths spew their venom on comments so just forget them.

^^ Exactly! Even normal non famous folk get abuse. People who lost their loves ones or suffering from illnesses get such vile abuse from trolls hateful people. If only in the US these trolls will get caught and get a huge Fine, they should be shamed.

CNN and Daily Mail used two different iHeart performance pictures and the software pegged her age at 31 and 37 respectively. She looks great in those photos. Doesn't matter what the comments are.

11189170_1565750950356474_882807283_n.jp

I remember this photo shoot for Versace with the amazing Steven Meisel ! #unapolgeticbitch

11193171_1573360269603850_1631164173_n.j

I remember writing this when i was on Re-Invention Tour! Some things Never Change! Still a ❤️#rebelheart

11208334_458271087710904_1318180946_n.jp

I don't Remember doing this! #bitchimmadonna lol

M is nostalgic, and has no regrets today !!! It's SAturday night, should be out picking someone to have fun !

:lmao::dead: She's so much fun when she's single tho!

yea she's goofy. lol :laugh:

That last photo she posted, is that really her?? I've seen it come up several times as an outtake from the Sex book, but her comment on that photo on her Instagram makes me wonder.

That last photo she posted, is that really her?? I've seen it come up several times as an outtake from the Sex book, but her comment on that photo on her Instagram makes me wonder.

Wondering this too! People have said it isnt her

Same here... The doubt is everywhere, there's this photoshoot with a Brazilian bitch...And an impersonator!! M is in doubt, aside of the joke!!!