Queen of Instagram

Mmmmm

me too. and they are blaming her for theft because she didn't credit that Alice pic.

me too. and they are blaming her for theft because she didn't credit that Alice pic.

But isn't the "fan artist" the thief? She stole M's pic and a Alice pic that doesn't belong to this person and just smudged it together lol

I hate these fanart things. they are ugly shit made by emo kids who think too highly of themself.

you're absolutely right :lmao:

But isn't the "fan artist" the thief? She stole M's pic and a Alice pic that doesn't belong to this person and just smudged it together lol

Don't understand how people on M Instagram page can blow things so out of proportion over her posting the freakin' pic. It's not like she stole Mona Lisa from the louvre!

As an artist myself I feel so ashamed by those social justice warrior idiots, especially those who think that stuff is "art". it's horrible. real art it isn't.. they should give madonna a paycheque for all the promo they just got from her instagram. sometimes she's too amazing to share that awful fan artwork, its sad to say but its sometimes better not to be nice and not to share artwork at all it seems.. sigh

btw, this is a sensitive topic for me because I recently made an artwork & did not get paid for it & called out the person on twitter & got no response. so I got NO money for all my work. but this, M sharing some fan art, is innocent, and people act like it's a big deal and she makes money from it. such bullshit. if it was my work I'd share it on my site and mention it and be proud, not start a war.

and really, it's NOT "art". not even close. they ruined the simple alice character with the ugly contrast and kitsch elements. that shit would never enter a respectable/serious museum or exhibition. i'd be ashamed if I got my name credited to that trash

Is Madonna using instagram to display her paintings and graphic design? Seriously, the stupidity is making me weak.

its unbelievable. I had to make a comment on her instagram because its so ridiculous. there's people in the graphic design world I personally know who are "offended", lol. for M sharing fan art. gosh.. social media/internet is ruining so much it's even silly to talk about it. it's all such bullshit. real artists are getting ripped off all the time and they're using madonna as their punchbag to showcase their bitterness about it, it seems.

yep, that'll show him. he'll be annoyed about it, just watch, lol. but if he keeps complaining and sending his annoying fans, she just has to delete it then no one can complain anymore and you'll see.. or at least we know just by common sense.. that he'll be bitter as fuck that she deleted the shitty "art"