Queen of Instagram

Mmmmm

Guest Pud Whacker

I would prefer if she ignored her detractors and focused on the love she receives. Seems very juvenile.

Don't care that she is responding to haters! It's not juvie to do so

Madonna can post whatever the fuck she wants. It's not your account.

Madonna is not going to act as u want her 2 all the time as well.

Because...wait for it!!!!!

U DON'T KNOW MADONNA

Guest Pud Whacker

stephen, lighten up, man.

everything will be ok.

madonnas here for a laugh. shes an entertainer.

I'm chillin! Just keeping it 100. Read it like a sarcastic queen would say it to U!

Just tired of the constant moaning abt irrelevant things. Yall lighten up!

Madonna is Madonna is Madonna. She can say whatever she wants on her instagram. But this is the woman who took on the Catholic church and made Sex. If anything I'm just telling her to remember those things and forget about acknowledging the insults some fat ugly 16 year old in Nebraska or some bitter Mariah fan who says she looks ugly old and desperate :lol:

Madonna is Madonna is Madonna. She can say whatever she wants on her instagram. But this is the woman who took on the Catholic church and made Sex. If anything I'm just telling her to remember those things and forget about acknowledging the insults some fat ugly 16 year old in Nebraska or some bitter Mariah fan who says she looks ugly old and desperate :lol:

THIS !!! :lol:

I prefer when she kept that private and not feed the trolls and media negativity. Every one of those posts encourages it more and misses an opportunity for Madonna to connect through her art in a positive way with much more impact...if IG existed 20 years ago would we have the awesome Human Nature, l always loved that she answered to this bullshit via her lyrics.

Of course she can do what she wants but IG/FB for narcissists is a big distraction