BEST SELLING FEMALE OF ALL TIME!

GOD

I have noticed recently that they keep referring to Madonna as the best selling female of all time.

On iHeartradio awards, Ellen Jonothan Ross... who else?

This is recent right? Perhaps it's a response to this heifer:

tumblr_n71gndI9vK1qf7ieyo1_1280.png

Well your all wrong considering Nana has sold 450,000,000 albums and singles in Greece and Greek speaking countries. Let alone the rest of the planet. Madonna and Mariah could only dream of numbers like this!!!

Nana, the Real Queen...450 albums released, 2,000 songs recorded-----------> w-h-a-t-e-v-e-r :laugh:

450 albums!!!...fuck...

I'm sorry Ivy, but I do not count Nana for this matter.

And hasn't Celine sold more than Mariah? think also Whitney?

Nana, the Real Queen...450 albums released, 2,000 songs recorded-----------> w-h-a-t-e-v-e-r :laugh:

450 albums!!!...fuck...

I'm sorry Ivy, but I do not count Nana for this matter.

And hasn't Celine sold more than Mariah? think also Whitney?

That just ageist and BBC conspiracy talk! Just because Nana has been recording since before Christ, we should not discount her numbers!

Well your all wrong considering Nana has sold 450,000,000 albums and singles in Greece and Greek speaking countries. Let alone the rest of the planet. Madonna and Mariah could only dream of numbers like this!!!

Wait? I thought she'd sold 750,000,000 albums and singles....?!!

Wait? I thought she'd sold 750,000,000 albums and singles....?!!

That sounds about right for World Wide Records, however 450, 000,000 was only for greek speaking nations like Latvia and Poland.

Guest gang bang

BUT HOW WE CAN ESTIMATE NANA GRANNY SALES IF AN OFFICIAL DATA OF HER SALES...DOESN T EXIST

GRANNY HAS SOLD 10 RECORDS PERIOD

AND PARIAH 20 HAAHA

I'd also heard about Nana Miskouri's sales but this is from Wikipedia which is interesting:

Although Nana Mouskouri was presented with a plaque representing 350 million in sales at her final concert at the Royal Albert Hall in 2009 by her record company, the actual figure is uncertain as record sales need to be supported by at least 20% in certified units. She is therefore not included in Wikipedia's list of best selling music artists (a fate she shares with Cliff Richard, Diana Ross, Charles Aznavour, Bing Crosby, Deep Purple, Iron Maiden, Tom Jones, the Jackson 5, Dionne Warwick, the Andrews Sisters, Luciano Pavarotti and others).

Ok this thread isn't about oh nana what's my name it's about When they started announcing madonna as biggest female...

Game changing my azz. If by game changing you mean a carbon copy of Whitney Houston's first album.

Was about to post the same exact thing lol. It truly is the *exact same manufactured r&b/ pop formulatic album although was Whitney's was most def the 'game changer' on a worldwide level (unlike Me. I Am Delusional And A Drunk). That's why when Vision Of Love (and album) first came out most people thought it WAS Whitney or a Whitney clone. Mimi only changed the 'game' of perfecting payola, discounting singles almost to free, and knowing how to screw your record label boss better than all the other high pitched bimbos he prob saw that week lol.

Wonder if it was M herself or someone on her team. I'm thinking Guy, Liz or someone else (Mike Tyson?!?) lol but not M herself. M prob. wasn't aware, just ignored it or truly didn't give a shit lol. It's entirely possible too that *fans kept bombarding Guy etc..and told them to set the record straight. Most likely one of the others I mentioned 'finally' got w/ the program and starting getting irritated esp. when for like 2-3 years the FACTS have been printed in the *GBOWR lol vs. Mimi's yes people or voices in her drunk head telling her she sold the most lol.

Guest bluejean

Mariah had some great songs and a great voice back then. Let's give credit where credits due.

But no, she is not the biggest selling female artist and she should stop claiming that.

I have noticed recently that they keep referring to Madonna as the best selling female of all time.

Game changing my azz. If by game changing you mean a carbon copy of Whitney Houston's first album.

Mariah had some great songs and a great voice back then. Let's give credit where credits due.

But no, she is not the biggest selling female artist and she should stop claiming that.

tumblr_n6tbb3FLR51qgf1i8o1_500.gif

well, to be precise, she is not claiming to be the HIGHEST-SELLING, but the BIGGEST-SELLING. And of those that sell records, she is one of the biggest.

My mini rant is not directed at you personally but just in general from the "let's give credit where credit is due." When the f*** has Mariah NOT been given credit for her vocal ability??? Up and down and all the f*** around. Don't get me wrong, I have always been a fan of Mariah but seriously, why is it not enough to be praised constantly? Do they really have to try to dupe people into to believing that they own someone else's accomplishment? So many people out there get credit out the wazoo and it's not enough. I'm not upset at you and I like Mariah but I am livid right now. This "biggest selling female of all time" is just one of too many annoyances over the years.