New world tour to be announced next week!

Guest gang bang

This just posted on Madonnatribe.com by a pretty reliable member:

"Not to throw a random unsubstantiated rumour out there...

but...

a little birdy working for one of the ticketing agencies here in Australia has been tasked this week with putting together a seating plan for 4 stadium shows to be presented by Live Nation this October. Perth, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.

It isn't U2. Taylor Swift is here in December so it isn't her."

That pretty much exhausts the stadium sized Live Nation alligned acts except for one."

Edited by Martini123

Okay so I just recently discovered this fabulous remix which I never ever heard before (although it's official) and man...I can totally see this on tour in a slightly reworked way as part of my previously posted first section.:

Section 1: ANCIENT EGYPT

Illuminati

Everybody / Vogue (mashup-medley, remixed by Diplo)

Bitch, I'm Madonna

Give It 2 Me (Remix based on Sly & Robbie Remix)

Best Night - Interlude

Erm, no. She did that for Superbowels.

We all know that segment 1 will be:

AFTER ARMAGEDDON

The setting will be that of a post-apocalyptic city.. debris everywhere, flashes of light but no sign of life.

Until Madonna emerges and opens the show with

"GHOSTTOWN"

Singing straight to the hearts of everyone in the arena and instantly making the universal personal.

So yes maybe a little bit "Drowned World" but with a twist.

Until Madonna emerges and opens the show with

"GHOSTTOWN"

Which is what the arena will be like if she opens with that song - depending on the success, or not, of the album that is.... :bad:

There's a reason Vogue followed the apocalyptic revelations of The Beast Within in RIT afterall.....

So what themes should we expect with this tour?

I predict an End of The World/armageddon type theme. Madonna being one of the only survivors. And she will tie it in with the whole Art for Freedom thing.

The Return to Egypt. :chuckle: I know what she said in the past, but when I first heard Illuminati, it screamed Egyptian to me. There has to be some kind of ancient civilization/temple theme!

The Return to Egypt. :chuckle: I know what she said in the past, but when I first heard Illuminati, it screamed Egyptian to me. There has to be some kind of ancient civilization/temple theme!

I think it will be the fall of Constantinople.

Wash All Over Me

Ghosttown

The Turkish belly dancer she met in Ibiza...

The Super Bowl segment was rather Roman inspired, though. It was supposed to show Cleopatra's arrival in Rome.

Anyway Everybody would be the dominating song in the mashup anyway. It's the perfect follow-up to Illuminati ("The all-seeing eye is watching tonight...Everybody in this party shining like Illuminati") -> Everybody ("I've been watching you...Everbody, get up and do your thing") which leads into the iconic Hollywood rap of Vogue.

This whole first section is supposed to be a slightly ironic way of presenting the life of the high-society. The whole Egyptian theme only adds to the irony of it all.

I think the last section will be the complete opposite and will be very spiritual and emotional.

Guest bluejean

This just posted on Madonnatribe.com by a pretty reliable member:

"Not to throw a random unsubstantiated rumour out there...

but...

a little birdy working for one of the ticketing agencies here in Australia has been tasked this week with putting together a seating plan for 4 stadium shows to be presented by Live Nation this October. Perth, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.

It isn't U2. Taylor Swift is here in December so it isn't her."

That pretty much exhausts the stadium sized Live Nation alligned acts except for one."

:rotfl:

Can't wait for this to not happen

Guest bluejean

So what I'm hearing here is Australia then Europe. Maybe Japan first?

Does that mean the US in 2016?

Or is it more likely to be:

July/August/September - US
October - Japan/Australia
November/December - UK/Europe
January - South America

Guest Hunterlas

I have the feeling this time opening night of the tour will be in the mother f*cking United States Of America.

F*CK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Hunterlas

Guest Hunterlas

it could go down like this:

July/August/September: North America

October/November/December: Europe

January: Japan/Australia

Fingers crossed.

Edited by Hunterlas

Guest Hunterlas

If she opens in the US I'm GOING. I want to see the opening night. Imagine!!

Dude, trust me on this one. NOTHING beats the excitement of Opening Night!

My Rebel Heart is missing Dora, Eleni, & Dimitri as we start our rEVOLution! First stop, Grammy Awards!!! #RebelHeart

So, Kevin Antunes is definitely still Madonna's musical director for her live performances.

I definitely believe she'll start the tour in Australia this fall, the rumours seem to suggest this too.

Was hoping she would go (after Australia + Asia) to the US in winter/spring and then head to Europe when it's summer again - she seems to love touring Europe during the summer too, every tour post Girlie Show visited it in the summer months.

In any case, I'm extremely excited and really glad that she isn't rushing out the tour!

NY for sure, I'll be taking my bf. His first M show, he'll see what a real concert is like ;)

I wanna go to Philly too!

Fingers crossed!!