Australian shows: official dates to be announced soon (LN Aus)

San

Not really about the tour, but kinda related (I couldnt be bothered starting a new thread) ... Nova is giving away a major prize to go to US later in the year (only saying sometime between May and October) to attend an "intimate" show by Madonna. Get listening for the next two weeks from Monday - its one of those call in when you here the song things to go into the entry for the prize.

I hope they dont release dates tonight, as that would mean tickets on sale very soon (next week?), and im not ready. But I think maybe its just a pre-record of Madonna saying she is coming, but no more details. I thought it was curious on the Morning Show that they said they could "now reveal" the part of the interview about the tour, when they already said that much last week.

Oh, and KIIS fm is part of the iheartradio thing, so hopefully they play singles a lot!

I heard it all before

I heard it all before

I heard it all before

I heard it all before

I heard it all before

I heard it all before

I heard it all before

I heard it all beforeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Should I sign up for an ICON membership for pre-sale tickets?

Do people usually get the best seats with this?

I have sometimes been offered much better seats in general sales, pre-sales can be tricky.

Sometimes you get great seats and sometimes they try to offload the crappy ones first...

Should I sign up for an ICON membership for pre-sale tickets?

Do people usually get the best seats with this?

I have sometimes been offered much better seats in general sales, pre-sales can be tricky.

Sometimes you get great seats and sometimes they try to offload the crappy ones first...

the icon live pass Is 20 bucks, worth to try

Every time I think about how my experience with buying Madonna tickets is going to turn out, I get so stressed. Apparently it's like going to war.

Anyways, I was gonna buy that Live Icon Pass but I see that its only valid until the end of this round of presales (11th of March). So should I wait until the next pre-sale to happen before I buy a Pass???

ICON LIVE PASS FOR WEEK #2 PRE-SALES - MARCH 10-11: When Week #2 pre-sales end on March 11, 2015 @ 5pm local times, your Live Pass code will expire. Please confirm your show is on pre-sale before purchasing a Live Pass by checking the TOUR section.

Guest bluejean

I wouldn't view that video as confirmation personally but I hope for Live Nation's sake Madonna has already signed on the dotted line because if it doesn't happen there will be blood.

I'm a member too but don't think too many Aussies are though but I'm more worried that they will only offer us crap seats.

I think they will (should) give legacy members some priority. I think M will always want the fans up front. I used to be an icon member for years and years, but then i stopped in 2006 as there seemed to be no benefit if she wasnt touring here. And then they did the legacy thing and I missed out. oh well, I hope to still try and get good tickets .. probably look at VIP packages.