Australian shows: official dates to be announced soon (LN Aus)

San

This is what was written in the Melbourne Herald Sun today alongside a picture of Madonna.

Madonna on the radar

Whispers are out the ultimate Queen of Pop, Madonna, will finally announce the Australian leg of her Rebel Heart tour on June 9.

The early 2016 forecast will be Madge's first Australian tour for 23 years, after she dissed Down Under by leaving us off several world tour schedules and cancelling another.

While promoter Live Nation is keeping mum, a source says Madonna will perform in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and Brisbane. It is believed Madonna will spend a month in Australia. In the US, her Rebel Heart shows will be staged in arenas.

Love that they called her the Ultimate Queen of pop - which of course she is.

Guest bluejean

I don't understand the objection to her doing a winery?

It's a proper concert with proper staging. The Rolling Stones did it.

I don't understand the objection to her doing a winery?

It's a proper concert with proper staging. The Rolling Stones did it.

Exactly. I think concert at a winery is just one of those things that sounds strange when you first hear it. They're quite common in Aus though these days.

If Tokyo is a given, she needs to do Macau and Manila in Asia,other fans can just easily travel to them.

I heard rumors of blowjobs being given in the audience at the Girlie Show,I hope they film RH in Oz!

Sorry, I am gay as hell, but if the Queen is performing I don't have time for blowjobs or being sucked off!

Edited by Hapertje