REBEL HEART album pre-order on iTunes NOW! You get 6 songs now!

Guest Pud Whacker

Who produced Illuminati?

As far as I know, the final version of "Illuminati" was co-produced by Kanye West, Mike Dean and Charlie Heat. DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds may have worked on it, too, but I'm not sure.

GHOSTTOWN!!!!!!

Omg, this album is so great. And still have 13 songs more!

I really believe that we all will die on March, that it's the beginning of the Apocalypse and she's killing us with great songs.

When i saw the news i went on itunes and just started FLAPPING MY ARMS, SCREAMING.

my younger brother came upstairs shaking cause he thought i had been murdered. LITTLE DID HE KNOW I HAD BEEN BY MADONNA :dramatic:

LIVING FOR LOVE- listened to the demo once and hated it. FINISHED PRODUCT IS 20X BETTER OMG FUCKING AMAZING

DEVIL PRAY- didnt listen to demo. so glad because this is probably my 2nd favourite. fuck it's so fucking COOL. i want a performance of M in her southern get up from the grammies.

GHOSTTOWN- WOW. BEAUTIFUL. NO COMPLAINTS. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH- im fucking dead. i listened to the demo once. FUCK THIS SONG IS THE FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!! I WANT TO LISTEN TO IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN BUT I LOVE ALL THE SONGS. I CANT STOP FREAKING OUT OVER IT. AHHHHHH THAT FUCKING BEAT. CHILL AS FUCK. MADONNA AS FUCK. I WISH THIS SONG CAME OUT 9 MONTHS AGO WHEN I KICKED MY STUPID BOYFRIEND TO THE CURB. I CANT WAIT TO POST THESE LYRICS AND MY FRIENDS WILL TELL HIM WHAT A FUCKING BITCH I AM :rotfl:

ILLUMINATI- i listened to the 10 second snippet. though it had potential. MATE NOTHING COULD PREPARE ME FOR THIS FUCKING SICK CUNT OF A SONG. her vogue-esque rapping is LIFE. its in my veins. so fucking AHHHHHHH!!!!!

BITCH IM MADONNA- i allowed myself to listen to this demo many times over the last few days. i have out twerked myself. THIS SONG IS BLOOD IN MY VEINS AND IM LOVING NICKI. im so glad shes on the album. FUCK THE HATERS!!!!!

Love this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously every song is so perfect. No one else could ever do it!!!!

Ghost town should be a single

anyway things are A BIT messed up with the UK itunes release? there is literally nothing on the home page mentioning the pre-order. even inputting the name of the album or first single in the search tab, no M's results are coming up :(

you are able to see it just through the link posted

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/rebel-heart/id953711094

uuhh.. living for love is really the only i do not like =o(

PLZ this must NOT be the first single. Still ALL about Rebel Heart!!! Would love to know (later on) 'who' wanted RH as single vs. LFzzzz :(

"GHOSTTOWN" is my song for you, my darling..

I...

I know you're scared tonight...

Yes my precious, 'Ghosttown' is beautiful indeed, even if the 'everything's bound to breeEeeak' sounds like it blew out the autotune machine :bad:

The confusion is shoving Madge's comeback single out on Christmas week (in the UK only?) with no video, TRAD promo etc....

If you fancy a laugh btw, listen to the demo of 'Living for Love'. Thank fuck you and I are hearing these songs as intended!!!

Ok guys, Living for Love is the first single, but the REAL REAL REAL REAL first single will be Rebel Heart when it's released in February the 9th, just weeks prior to the official launch of the album.

Living for Love is the buzz single, with video (i hope) but there won't be performances or promo at all, it would be impossible that Madonna promoted a song MONTHS before the launch of an album.

I don't know if this has been orchestrated or not. Or maybe when Rebel Heart leaked and they saw the positive reaction they decided to go all for Rebel Heart. I wonder how the final version will sound!!!!

Ghost town should be a single

anyway things are A BIT messed up with the UK itunes release? there is literally nothing on the home page mentioning the pre-order. even inputting the name of the album or first single in the search tab, no M's results are coming up :(

you are able to see it just through the link posted

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/rebel-heart/id953711094

kind of the same in the US store. You have to go to Madonna's main page...click on "All Albums"...sort by 'release date'...and it's the first thing listed now.

Tried clicking on it to open the album page...got the error message...and instead just clicked right on the orange 'pre-order' button from the main albums page...and there you go. Put in your password, buy, and downloads to your library.

Ads for it will probably show up in a while...they may not be at that point quite yet.

Also...are the US and UK rules for charting the same? Because if you have to buy LFL as a separate single in the UK (so it can chart)... but not in the US (as it comes with the other pre-release songs)... can it still chart here in the US...?

Ok guys, Living for Love is the first single, but the REAL REAL REAL REAL first single will be Rebel Heart when it's released in February the 9th, just weeks prior to the official launch of the album.

Living for Love is the buzz single, with video (i hope) but there won't be performances or promo at all, it would be impossible that Madonna promoted a song MONTHS before the launch of an album.

I don't know if this has been orchestrated or not. Or maybe when Rebel Heart leaked and they saw the positive reaction they decided to go all for Rebel Heart. I wonder how the final version will sound!!!!

+1