REBEL HEART album pre-order on iTunes NOW! You get 6 songs now!

Guest Pud Whacker

YA KNOW YOU NEVER REALLY KNEW HOW MUCH YOU LOVED ME 'TILL YOU LOST ME

DID YOU

YOU KNOW YOU NEVER REALLY KNEW HOW MUCH YOUR SELFISH BULLSHIT COST ME

OH FUCK YOU

:tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :Disco_Ball: :Disco_Ball:

"I was hoping to release my new single 'Living For Love' on Valentine's Day with the rest of the album coming in the Spring. I would prefer my fans to hear completed versions of some of the songs instead of the incomplete tracks that are circulating. Please consider these six songs as an early Christmas gift.”

The confusion is shoving Madge's comeback single out on Christmas week (in the UK only?) with no video, TRAD promo etc....

I'm too excited to think about that but yes, it's almost like she and her team actually and deliberately want to sabotage her UK chart legacy :rotfl:

Final Rebel Heart (song) will probably have all Avicci removed for hard URBAN Diblo beats like in UB and DP..

That won't work with how introspective the lyrics are.

I can't imagine aviicii not being credited for some of the tracks. He wrote them with madonna.

"Living For Love" is after a few listenings a brilliant Radiosong.

But i hope, that Rebel Heart will be the "second" Single, with a brilliant Video and some performances..not "GGW"-thing..

"Rebel Heart" should be the big promotion-single - IN THE AVICII-Style!

Thanks fellow countryman.

I found out how to try again but it still won't work.

e91abd89ac1e444cc47a8fe2fe05c03b.gif

Same here. Keeps directing me back to the US Itune store and then they won't let me purchase them and saying I have to go back to the Australian Itunes stores.

Ghost town should be a single

anyway things are A BIT messed up with the UK itunes release? there is literally nothing on the home page mentioning the pre-order. even inputting the name of the album or first single in the search tab, no M's results are coming up :(

you are able to see it just through the link posted

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/rebel-heart/id953711094

I know - it's really odd because I was able to pre-order the album and download the 6 tracks on my iPhone but not from my laptop! So weird!

Living For Love | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Alicia Keys, MoZella, Ariel Rechtstaid, Toby Gad, Nick Rowe
Devil Pray | Madonna Ciccone, Ryan Tedder
Ghosttown | Madonna Ciccone
Unapologetic Bitch | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Sophie
Illuminati | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz
Bitch I’m Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj) | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Sophie, Onika Maraj
Joan of Arc | Madonna Ciccone, S1, Toby Gad, Maureen McDonald

WOW!!!!! can't go to sleep with madonna this days!!!!!

don't know why but shitunes doesn't want to download Illuminati!!!

listening to GHOSTTOWN :dramatic::dramatic::dramatic::dramatic: 3,15 ON IS TOO MUCH!!!!

AND NOW DEVIL PRAYS STARTS!!!!!!!!!!

Ok guys, Living for Love is the first single, but the REAL REAL REAL REAL first single will be Rebel Heart when it's released in February the 9th, just weeks prior to the official launch of the album.

Living for Love is the buzz single, with video (i hope) but there won't be performances or promo at all, it would be impossible that Madonna promoted a song MONTHS before the launch of an album.

I don't know if this has been orchestrated or not. Or maybe when Rebel Heart leaked and they saw the positive reaction they decided to go all for Rebel Heart. I wonder how the final version will sound!!!!

:clap::clap:

Living For Love | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Alicia Keys, MoZella, Ariel Rechtstaid, Toby Gad, Nick Rowe

Devil Pray | Madonna Ciccone, Ryan Tedder

Ghosttown | Madonna Ciccone

Unapologetic Bitch | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Sophie

Illuminati | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz

Bitch I’m Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj) | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Sophie, Onika Maraj

Joan of Arc | Madonna Ciccone, S1, Toby Gad, Maureen McDonald

Devil Pray isn't Avicii... interesting. It's my favourite so far. And Ryan Tedder wasn't full of shit about working with M as some suspected.