REBEL HEART album pre-order on iTunes NOW! You get 6 songs now!

Guest Pud Whacker

Amazing! Now name and blame everyone who ridiculed the posters who hinted at a release in the week before Christmas. :D

this era has proved that anything can happen in a Madonna universe

Singles released on 14th february, releases when nobody expects it, Traidtional being the insider...

I rebooted my internet and ate a snickers ice-cream, and now the the six tracks are downloading into my Itunes.

tumblr_inline_mstzy2Ym6l1qz4rgp.gif

Who's the trade with the VB? I keep meaning to ask! Lol!

Not meaning Jaime btw!

Edited by ITG

Golden rule number 1: Madonna Always knows what to do and how to do:) ghost town is terrific and she does it alone.. wow.. She's the best :)

I will not have this utterly blasphemous talk about Living For Love only being a "buzz" single, and the "real" video/promo being for Rebel Heart. I will not have this sacrilege in my presence. Give it all a moment, she doesn't have to do everything right now. Wasn't there a rumor that the first single video was already filmed?

I prefer the demo version of Illuminati

part of me does prefer it to... but i have no problem either with the final version...

i just wish we have a clean/polished version of that demo...

I don't mind the differences from the demos to the finished album versions. That's the musical process, and I respect that.

And since everything is damn near perfect so far...we then have two versions to enjoy. Bring on the remixes.

Who's the trade with the VB? I keep meaning to ask! Lol!

Not meaning Jaime btw!

Not sure, he was a random tradie off of tumblr. :fag:

Madonna wrote qhost town all on her own!!!! That's incredible!

AMAZING. It's on the heels of Devil Prays as my favourite.

All the blasphemers need to hear it and recognise her song writing prowess and how it has intergral to ALL her songs (solo or not).

All the blasphemers need to hear it and recognise her song writing prowess and how it has intergral to ALL her songs (solo or not).

Maybe she has been too generous giving writing credit to the producers (something that nobody elses does!). I wonder why this time she didn't put the producer as writer too, maybe she produced the song almost by herself????

Thanks to both Jacket and Napoleon. :inlove::inlove:

Now have them all on my Ipod and Itunes. What a fantastic night. :tigger:

Hey Melbournite! Seemed to take forever to get on iTunes, but finally! Yay!!

Enjoy!

Guest Rachelle of London

they say that in the UK is a separated link because it's the first single.

Thanks. I just wanna download it but can't find it anywhere on iTunes. Maybe it's not released yet