REBEL HEART album pre-order on iTunes NOW! You get 6 songs now!

Guest Pud Whacker

it's all about the FINAL of LIVING FOR LOVE

ghost town is so beautiful.. even the ballads have an experimental diplo feel while not losing its emotion. wow. very good record M.

. Literally everyone loves it and says it's her best in years

Ok can I just tell you how I'm dying right now??????? I just woke up, check Facebook, and I see the Rebel Heart cover. Thank GOD she named the album that!! OH MY GOD.

10858479_10152943237479402_1527187695143

So do we think this whole thing has been planned? It just seems too perfect.

Oh and the final LFL is L I F E

Very close to the first leak of RH and WAOM she posted lyrics to WAOM. I think it was too much of a coincidence. But who am I to say that she planned it all!!!!! ;-)

When i saw the news i went on itunes and just started FLAPPING MY ARMS, SCREAMING.

my younger brother came upstairs shaking cause he thought i had been murdered. LITTLE DID HE KNOW I HAD BEEN BY MADONNA :dramatic:

LIVING FOR LOVE- listened to the demo once and hated it. FINISHED PRODUCT IS 20X BETTER OMG FUCKING AMAZING

DEVIL PRAY- didnt listen to demo. so glad because this is probably my 2nd favourite. fuck it's so fucking COOL. i want a performance of M in her southern get up from the grammies.

GHOSTTOWN- WOW. BEAUTIFUL. NO COMPLAINTS. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH- im fucking dead. i listened to the demo once. FUCK THIS SONG IS THE FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!! I WANT TO LISTEN TO IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN BUT I LOVE ALL THE SONGS. I CANT STOP FREAKING OUT OVER IT. AHHHHHH THAT FUCKING BEAT. CHILL AS FUCK. MADONNA AS FUCK. I WISH THIS SONG CAME OUT 9 MONTHS AGO WHEN I KICKED MY STUPID BOYFRIEND TO THE CURB. I CANT WAIT TO POST THESE LYRICS AND MY FRIENDS WILL TELL HIM WHAT A FUCKING BITCH I AM :rotfl:

ILLUMINATI- i listened to the 10 second snippet. though it had potential. MATE NOTHING COULD PREPARE ME FOR THIS FUCKING SICK CUNT OF A SONG. her vogue-esque rapping is LIFE. its in my veins. so fucking AHHHHHHH!!!!!

BITCH IM MADONNA- i allowed myself to listen to this demo many times over the last few days. i have out twerked myself. THIS SONG IS BLOOD IN MY VEINS AND IM LOVING NICKI. im so glad shes on the album. FUCK THE HATERS!!!!!

LOL - that was funny!! It's her best ever, no doubt about it!!

Itunes is trolling me. At first it wouldn't let me purchase it, then it did, and now it says there are issues downloading the tracks. And I don't know how to make it try again.

FZULLwi.jpg

Oh jacket, I'm feeling for you. Haha