New album: the Queen wants this album finished! Some fans still acting VERY dumb!

The record company needs to milk them for all they're worth before 2 of them

come out of the closet, one becomes a drug addict, one picks up a guitar and finds God and makes a flop solo album and the other one goes bald.

I AM DEAD :dead:

she probably just went with diplo...odd shes on vacation though half way through the process...avvicc can use the songs they did together for his own damn album - win win.

From what's been reported it sounds like Madonnas still making up her mind from all the demos she's recorded.

It could just be the fact that we are too far into the 4th quarter now to release, so it's being set up for spring next year.

If she has changed her mind because suddenly she found a very exciting path to follow, then the album will be really good. When she's inspired, she makes wonders!!!!

I confess that i'm almost glad that she decided to postpone the album. For me, that means good news! I love it when she's in studio, i always imagine her creating timeless classics :lol::lol:

Madonna knows how the last album was received and wants to get it right this time. - Someone at Poopjustice

That's secretly all I wanted to know. If that's true I'm getting even more excited. I'm fine with a 2015 release, but I don't pay much attention to those DM and Madonnarama "leaks".

Can't wait for MESSIAH, LIVING FOR LOVE and HOLY WATER.

I don't think she gives a fuck how MDNA was received. If she didn't think she'd gotten it "right," she wouldn't have released it.

I don't think she gives a fuck how MDNA was received. If she didn't think she'd gotten it "right," she wouldn't have released it.

True to a certain extent.

But I do think she cares about how her music is recieved even now when it doesn't "matter" as much to her career as it did....as the albums take a backseat to touring.

She loved the American Life album but she VERY aware of that failure commercially, and made sure she came back better and stronger than ever.

Same after Erotica, although not on the same lines as AL, she took the "right" steps towards recoverary.

I think she is doing the same here.

She is paying attention like she always has and is crafting it will the fact that MDNA was so luke-warmly recieved in her mind and she prepares for the new year!

Well, who do you suggest?

Well it's a bit late now. A better question is why didn't you suggest someone at the time my lil whoopie cushion?

Anyway, stop going off topic. Let's continue theorising about ...well...nothing, and how 2014 ain't going to belong to Madonna afterall...anymore...apparently...or something.

Madonna's team needs to guard and protect her new songs more carefully.After the GMAYL leak,you'd think that they would really be on top of things this time.

But I think it's Madonnas camp that are drop feeding, somehow, the info to "bridge the gap" between now and next year.

As long as clips don't leak YET it's all brilliant hype, and quite a lot of the media are picking up on it aswell which is great early promo, warming people up that the album is on it's way.

Hold up wait a minute, someone supposedly in the know from popjustice or fotp said a couple of days ago that the info leaks from madonnarama and drownedmadonna would stop and that madonna changed her mind.

We all dismissed the info, yet Madonnarama and DrownedMadonna have not talked about any other track after 'Illuminati'.

Hmmm...

Hold up wait a minute, someone supposedly in the know from popjustice or fotp said a couple of days ago that the info leaks from madonnarama and drownedmadonna would stop and that madonna changed her mind.

We all dismissed the info, yet Madonnarama and DrownedMadonna have not talked about any other track after 'Illuminati'.

Hmmm...

Maybe there isn't any more info to share right now?

I still think it's been "leaked" to bridge the long gap between now and next year.

It hasn't harmed in anyway, it's got some of the press and her fans talking about the new album.

Maybe there isn't any more info to share right now?

I still think it's been "leaked" to bridge the long gap between now and next year.

It hasn't harmed in anyway, it's got some of the press and her fans talking about the new album.

Yeah, but it seems strange how they would leak info of one song after the other with only one or two days in between each track and suddenly silence.

Yeah, but it seems strange how they would leak info of one song after the other with only one or two days in between each track and suddenly silence.

True.

But I think it's interesting Madonna then took to her Instagram and said what she did.

It was almost like a plea to fans that the new stuff is on it's way but there's a wait on it.

I think it was staged by her team....and there all about "non-traditional" promo!

I think the album was always intended for a fall release, but now it's been pushed back to next year they have leaked some juicy titbits to tie things over as Madonna will continue to be quite for the test of the year.

But I think it's Madonnas camp that are drop feeding, somehow, the info to "bridge the gap" between now and next year.

As long as clips don't leak YET it's all brilliant hype, and quite a lot of the media are picking up on it aswell which is great early promo, warming people up that the album is on it's way.

I don't think Madonna or her people are behind the leaks. She's notoriously against that kind of thing, and if she wanted to leak something, she'd do it on her IG, which she's been doing. She's posted pictures of lyric sheets, etc. She knows all she has to do is post something and it will make all the forums and blogs. But let's not kid ourselves into thinking that anyone is really paying much attention aside from her base. I don't see what kind of strategy it would be, especially if the album isn't dropping until 2015. If it's not complete, there's no way M will want all of this info out there. Half these songs might not even make the final tracklist.

i'm wondering if the supposed leaked songs that ended up in hands of collectors weren't received too well by those collectors and she decided to work more on those songs in hopes that the final product is the best it can be. it would be smart of her to test the waters with new music in the hands of a few before releasing a second album in a row that isn't well received.

obviously her friends who heard some of the songs will tell her they're great otherwise they might get cut out of her circle of friends. thus, a delay might be good news since it shows that the product will be the best product she can deliver with the tools she has.

maybe some unreleased songs from the past will leak to tie us over until the album is released like it always seems to happen before a new album.

Half these songs might not even make the final tracklist.

But that's the reason why Madonna and her team gave all this info to Drowned and Rama to talk about.

Simply because these songs won't be in the final tracklist but at the same time it's a way to create buzz till 2015.

i'm wondering if the supposed leaked songs that ended up in hands of collectors weren't received too well by those collectors and she decided to work more on those songs in hopes that the final product is the best it can be. it would be smart of her to test the waters with new music in the hands of a few before releasing a second album in a row that isn't well received.

obviously her friends who heard some of the songs will tell her they're great otherwise they might get cut out of her circle of friends. thus, a delay might be good news since it shows that the product will be the best product she can deliver with the tools she has.

maybe some unreleased songs from the past will leak to tie us over until the album is released like it always seems to happen before a new album.

Good point.

I can't believe the garbage I am reading on this thread. Madonna and her team "leaking" info to Madonnarama and DrownedMadonna -who then bicker and whine amongst each other - is such a crazy thing to suggest. All she has to do is put a snippet or photo on Instagram and she will get 100 times more attention. All anyone has read on these sites is apparently someone has heard the songs. Hardly any form of concrete evidence. Going to have to give this thread a miss. The people blindly believing every negative rumour they hear is doing my head in.

I can't believe the garbage I am reading on this thread. Madonna and her team "leaking" info to Madonnarama and DrownedMadonna -who then bicker and whine amongst each other - is such a crazy thing to suggest. All she has to do is put a snippet or photo on Instagram and she will get 100 times more attention. All anyone has read on these sites is apparently someone has heard the songs. Hardly any form of concrete evidence. Going to have to give this thread a miss. The people blindly believing every negative rumour they hear is doing my head in.

THIS!!!

Did M's team give them the descriptions? Because they didn't sound all that exciting. Or did they send them songs?? Why send so-so songs or demos when it's just going to give a bad impression?

Do you think they really heard the songs? Or they just got the lyrics somehow. Because it seems to me if you heard the songs you would be able to give a more detailed description. The descriptions are all very vague like dance, ballad, electronic and acoustic. I know sometimes it's hard to put how a song sounds into words. but a lot of times to describe how songs sound you can say it sounds like a previous Madonna song or a song by some other artist so people have some idea of what you're talking about. The descriptions are so vague I have no idea if I would like the songs or not.