New album: the Queen wants this album finished! Some fans still acting VERY dumb!

Well soon find out if the Anna H on pop justice is real or not. She just posted this

There is no track called Unapologetic Bitch.

The track went through several stages, there's like 10 versions existing. As for the title, it went from Bim Bam Boom (those three words being repeated over the beat several times in the song), then Bitch I'm Madonna! to BIM! (Bitch i'm Madonna).

I think there could be something in this. It is taking longer because they have changed their minds (because something bad happened) and are now not using UB and are choosing other tracks instead?

Assuming that that Anna on popjustice knows what they're talking about (which is questionable given the trash that is on that forum) the "something bad" would have to be Avicii's illness. I just read he cancelled all his gigs for the rest of the year. So I guess now maybe she is just using Diplo tracks?

Look what she did with the MDNA, I mean nobody thought it would make sense to release an album and right after star the rehearsal for the tour. I wouldn't be surprised if she repeat the "unconventional promotion" as M's team prefer to call. lol

Yeah, but just from a marketing standpoint, no label would release a single this year and then release the album next year. Think about it. If she drops a single anytime soon, all momentum would be lost if the album drops six months from now, which is the earliest it will happen if it's indeed being released in 2015 (Jan/Feb and even March these days are flopland for sales). Even if she releases a second single, it would be a mistake since M isn't likely to get much traction from a second single. And they're not going to release the single in December, since (at least in the U.S.) AC radio is her biggest format and lots of those stations will have switched over to holiday music. I know fans want to hear new music ASAP, but if the album is pushed to 2015, the whole thing, including promo/marketing, is going with it.

^ Yeah, but if M likes the songs/tracks, that doesn't mean someone else couldn't finish them. I doubt he was working on them all by himself. Seems odd.

You still think this after the recent Instagram post? I changed my mind about the release after seeing that post. There was no official announcement that said the album was coming next year. The fact that Demo mixed the album while the songs were being recorded during MDNA means he might be doing the same for this album. I still think there's a chance they could push it out this year. Then again the visuals. It would take 2 months to film the video (in 1 day) then edit it. Also the photoshoot too. So hmm...

I totally agree. I've always maintained that 2014 will continue to be a real possibility unless or until they officially announce a 2015 release. I'm just saying that the SINGLE won't be out this year if the album isn't coming until next year.

Diplo said in the Billboard interview that the record was finished and he was just waiting for Madonna to make decisions on promoting it - now Madonna is saying she is waiting for Diplo???

It's confusing!!

But I am sure her recent IGs mean there will be something by the end of the year, so I don't care now!!

Bring on the new single!!!

Diplo never said that the album is finished.

It's obvious now that she's still recording and piecing the album together.

There will be no release this year it's way too late....she will be preparing for the new era, which will I think will be straight after new year....

I doubt we will see Madonna re-emerge until 2015.

Well soon find out if the Anna H on pop justice is real or not. She just posted this

There is no track called Unapologetic Bitch.

The track went through several stages, there's like 10 versions existing. As for the title, it went from Bim Bam Boom (those three words being repeated over the beat several times in the song), then Bitch I'm Madonna! to BIM! (Bitch i'm Madonna).

She is fake, believe me!

Can these new bitches get avatars already?

Why does it matter if someone has an avatar or not? It's their choice to have one or not. And it's not like most people here with them post their real picture. And some of the people who don't have avatars aren't new. They've been here for ages.

Diplo never said that the album is finished.

It's obvious now that she's still recording and piecing the album together.

There will be no release this year it's way too late....she will be preparing for the new era, which will I think will be straight after new year....

I doubt we will see Madonna re-emerge until 2015.

You are so fucking exhausting.

As for the title, it went from Bim Bam Boom (those three words being repeated over the beat several times in the song), then Bitch I'm Madonna! to BIM! (Bitch i'm Madonna).

Inspired by the QUEEN Selena :wow:

Assuming that that Anna on popjustice knows what they're talking about (which is questionable given the trash that is on that forum) the "something bad" would have to be Avicii's illness. I just read he cancelled all his gigs for the rest of the year. So I guess now maybe she is just using Diplo tracks?

+1 I came in here to say the same :) I hope he will be alright, and his illness doesn't prevent his tracks to be released. I don't know what to think anymore, she has just posted on IG again about finishing the record, though I guess it's only the final session with Diplo and it has nothing to do with the album as a whole.

Guest ditaluver

Hahaha

You guys are killing me

So what the hell does Madonna mean..people are scared? Who I wonder

Madonnarama shared more song info. Avicii tracks.

Between these sites spewing Crap....madonna feeling the pressure. Im getting anxious

This is what Madonnarama is saying today

Before Madonna began working with Diplo and other producers, the new album recording sessions started off with Avicii. These early sessions produced some very raw and simple but blindingly effective acoustic compositions.

Our impression is that Avicii and his crew really adapted their music to Madonna’s vocal range, drawing more attention to her voice without the use of any effects or filters.
Madonna made sure the tracks were lyrically mature and personal.

They’ve created ballads, mid-tempo songs and Madonna even managed to put her own twist on country folk meets EDM. This was the great concept we mentioned in our previous post on the upcoming Madonna album.

Here are some of those tracks…

Devil Prays

Simplicity and amazingness!

Madonna’s vocals truly stand out in “Devil Prays” while the music flirts with 70ies country folk, in the most delightful way. It has a kind of “Woodstock festival” era feel to it, but still remains very modern.

Madonna ask herself how to get out of the dark place she’s in by learning how to pray and how to find something to believe in.

She talks about how one can stray from the right path by doing drugs, smoking weed, drinking whiskey or doing E(xtasy)… but by remaining together in unity and singing hallelujah you will end up making the devil pray.

Odd, simple and fantastic.

No single material, but a definite keeper.

One of our favorite tracks!

Rebel Heart

Madonna is such an individual that the more she tries to define and understand who she is, the more her overwhelming uniqueness remains a mystery.

Over a truly catchy beat and prominent acoustic guitar sound, the mid-tempo “Rebel Heart” produced by Avicii is an ode to being different.

The song deals with being able to survive when you’re rebelling against what’s been decided for you, and choose your own path in life.

Madonna’s experience adds more validity to lyrics concerning individuality. She explains what it feels like to be an outcast who decided to take a different approach to life. She reflects on how she lived hers like a masochist, alone, unable to fit in, unready and unwilling to do what society and her dad expected from her.

So she says she “took a road less travelled by, barely made it out alive, but through the darkness I survived.”

Madonna also reflects on how narcissistic she once was, and how she did everything just to be seen.

But once she had outgrown her past and started again, she never looked back and finally found herself… a rebel heart.

Great song, like most of Avicii’s work on this album.

For more reviews and details on new songs from Madonna’s up

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/09/09/new-tracks-rebel-heart-devil-prays-from-madonnas-new-album-revealed-exclusive/#ixzz3CpxtTCLF

Poor Avicii. He sounds very unwell. Hopefully it is all OK and he gets better soon. This must have had some affect on the making of the album. Maybe he's too ill to finish his tracks off with M. Get well soon!

http://bit.ly/1uHbfv4

yeah, I have a pretty bad feeling about this.. hope he'll get better. he's a good guy and great producer.

I hope she keeps some of the Avicii songs on the album , they sound pretty good (according to what Madonnarama says), and I really hope she release at least on of them as a single. It was a shame not to release an Orbit track as a single during MDNA era.