New album thread: "Good things come to those who wait" says the Queen

I'm not being negative...all I'm saying is that radio friendly has nothing to do with good music most of the time.

I'd rather a non-radio friendly Madonna instead.

I agree. I think Madonna is trying too hard to be radio friendly and it's negatively effecting her single choices. She should release the song she likes best and is most passionate about.

Did they issue an apology for the hacking? Did they send flowers as well?

Does anyone have proof of who was behind the hacking?

I'm not being negative...all I'm saying is that radio friendly has nothing to do with good music most of the time.

I'd rather a non-radio friendly Madonna instead.

I fully agree with the radio friendly thing, im just not sure she's even going for the "most radio friendly" song as the first single. for all we know she'll release what she thinks is the best song (which should always be the case anyway, and I hope she will)

And like whoop said, this place was hacked with a virus because of it.

Hacking a forum with a virus is something VERY serious.

And since I run MadonnaTribe and didn't even hear about it - go figure DOING IT - Whoop and you could be so kind to drop me a line via email so we can discuss the matter?

If all this hatred is based on something that someone else did it would be even worse than how it already is.

I don't think Madonna is too proud to be critical of her past work or learn lessons from her mistakes. For example, in that interview for GHV2 she said:

I'm glad she's taking her time to get it right. Erotica started being developed in July 1991 so it's not unprecedented for a Madonna album to take this long until release.

No doubt years after the fact she may not like a song as much or find it "dorky" or whatever but AT THE TIME of release she was satisfied enough with it to release it. She is a perfectionist workhorse, I truly do not believe Madonna would just be like "ya know....I feel like this is incomplete and I'm not crazy about it at all but fuck it, I'm just gonna throw it out there anyways." That just doesn't sound like her at all. She has too much pride in her work. The thing with Madonna is she is constantly moving forward and whatever her current project is, is her favorite at that time. Whenever she's asked what her fave album is, it's always the one she's promoting followed by an older one. To her, Turn Up The Radio is probably an "oldie" at this point......lol. I can remember her referring to DTM as an oldie but goodie during the AL era.

I contacted the admin for Madonnarama asking if they indeed listened to the new songs. He did not disclose that information to me but he did confirm that Two Steps Behind is real and is part 1 to a follow up track titled Too Much Pride.

Never the Bride sounds like another song title too :lol:

Hacking a forum with a virus is something VERY serious.

And since I run MadonnaTribe and didn't even hear about it - go figure DOING IT - Whoop and you could be so kind to drop me a line via email so we can discuss the matter?

If all this hatred is based on something that someone else did it would be even worse than how it already is.

Um yer like two years too late.

Seriously, I'd concentrate on cleaning up your own house before coming here. Ur forum is a complete embarrassment. It's little wonder that it's the dregs we've banned from here that populate that place.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I was just in Skype looking for some muscled guy to jerk off and then somebody called "Nonny" has added me :huh: . After saying hello and all that, we connect. I had my cock hard and ready for some hot session, when i stare at some blank screen and some music starts.

They have a very metallic sound, as if they come from inside a mini cooper. I can hear a laugh, so simmilar to Madonna's laugh that I freeze. Then i know i'm listening to demos. I listen to 35 demos so far, it has been a long session. I will comment on TWO of them: Two Steps Behind and Heartbreak.

TSB is about some kind of problem about wannabees. It's midtempo, though the beats are inspirational. You can dance but in a different way. It starts with some words, then goes to the chorus. I like the structure. Madonna's voice seems natural, very simmilar to her LAP voice, but with the Evita training.

Heartbreak is about her boyfriend. She seems so devastated. The song was clearly written to be a hit.

Wow. Thanks for the info. Amazing. I'm so excited now, in a different way.

I always found it odd, Tribe & DM stopped posting real *exclusives* after M left Warner.

I think the main info used 2 come from the label.

I know the original Madonnarama got info directly from camp Madonna, it was really

quite big for a fan website.

In this age with social Media & stuff those sites have kinda become irrelevant.

ANYWAY I WANT A FUCKING DOUBLE ALBUM!!!!

*MUCH EXCITE*

cute-asian-teen-student-gets-fucked.gif

Um yer like two years too late.

Seriously, I'd concentrate on cleaning up your own house before coming here. Ur forum is a complete embarrassment. It's little wonder that it's the dregs we've banned from here that populate that place.

Too late to discuss something I wasn't aware of, well, it's your call.

I'm open to discuss any issue because I've experienced first hand where misunderstanding and false rumours lead to.

Plus to say we hacked your forum and spread virus is accusing of a criminal offence, but hey, the world knows we're the lowest of the M fanbase so no question about it, it must have been us.

I'll take care of my dregs while you'll take care of your elitists. Logging out.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I was just in Skype looking for some muscled guy to jerk off and then somebody called "Nonny" has added me :huh: . After saying hello and all that, we connect. I had my cock hard and ready for some hot session, when i stare at some blank screen and some music starts.

They have a very metallic sound, as if they come from inside a mini cooper. I can hear a laugh, so simmilar to Madonna's laugh that I freeze. Then i know i'm listening to demos. I listen to 35 demos so far, it has been a long session. I will comment on TWO of them: Two Steps Behind and Heartbreak.

TSB is about some kind of problem about wannabees. It's midtempo, though the beats are inspirational. You can dance but in a different way. It starts with some words, then goes to the chorus. I like the structure. Madonna's voice seems natural, very simmilar to her LAP voice, but with the Evita training.

Heartbreak is about her boyfriend. She seems so devastated. The song was clearly written to be a hit.

This information is nice and all but the most important question is "Did you stay hard the whole time?".

From Madonnarama :

Autotune Baby

This might sound like an odd title but “Autotune Baby” is actually a truly sweet and incredibly catchy tune.

It starts off with the sound of a crying baby and a rattle, which slowly gets autotuned creating the base sample for the rest of the song, until Madonna starts singing.
The acoustic guitar that accompanies Madonna’s vocals gives the track a very raw and relaxing vibe.

In a sweet little voice, which reminds us of the “Like a Virgin” album era, Madonna deals with her own vulnerability and explains how she needs to be taken care of…. like a baby!

She continues “In the middle of the night, you can hear me crying loud”, asking her partner to put her head on his shoulder and rock her back to sleep.

Madonna ends the Diplo song with her own version of a famous playground song “You and me sitting in a tree. You’ll be the daddy, I’ll be the baby.”

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/09/03/everything-you-need-to-know-about-madonnas-upcoming-album-exclusive/#ixzz3CNKmTprc

Too late to discuss something I wasn't aware of, well, it's your call.

I'm open to discuss any issue because I've experienced first hand where misunderstanding and false rumours lead to.

Plus to say we hacked your forum and spread virus is accusing of a criminal offence, but hey, the world knows we're the lowest of the M fanbase so no question about it, it must have been us.

I'll take care of my dregs while you'll take care of your elitists. Logging out.

It was discussed in your forum days before it happened so...whatever.

At least your free to log in and out of here unlike OUR admin in your forum.....who you banned :rotfl:

that siri/apple iphone release would have been sheer brillance and xmas release as well, but madonna wanting things done her way due to live nation contract has faltered lately in promotion big time.

the music will still be amazing we'll all love it and pictures will be amazing. but same ole same ole tactics arent queen title worthy. sorry. maybe i'll be surprised, meh.

Why is no one talking about the fact that Madonna posted the picture of her on the Iron Throne? It obviously means she will release the album the same week as GOT Season 5. Duh!

Finally someone here speaking some sense :clap:

Will Madonna be a guest star on the show? :wow:

Will George R.R. Martin co-write Messiah (which we all know in reality is about Queen Dany)? :wow:

Will she finally win an Emmy? :wow:

These are the questions.

The album can come out in 2020 for all I care. If Madonna says the album is not finished yet then most probably the album is not finished yet.

P.S. I still hope the Siri collaboration happens cause that sounds awesome on paper. Hope that one is not just a rumour. But we'll see.

From Madonnarama :

Autotune Baby

This might sound like an odd title but “Autotune Baby” is actually a truly sweet and incredibly catchy tune.

It starts off with the sound of a crying baby and a rattle, which slowly gets autotuned creating the base sample for the rest of the song, until Madonna starts singing.

The acoustic guitar that accompanies Madonna’s vocals gives the track a very raw and relaxing vibe.

In a sweet little voice, which reminds us of the “Like a Virgin” album era, Madonna deals with her own vulnerability and explains how she needs to be taken care of…. like a baby!

She continues “In the middle of the night, you can hear me crying loud”, asking her partner to put her head on his shoulder and rock her back to sleep.

Madonna ends the Diplo song with her own version of a famous playground song “You and me sitting in a tree. You’ll be the daddy, I’ll be the baby.”

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/09/03/everything-you-need-to-know-about-madonnas-upcoming-album-exclusive/#ixzz3CNKmTprc

They also added this:

"Keep in mind that we’re reviewing demos and not finished/mastered tracks."

Edited by Mr Ciccone

Autotune Baby sounds kinda horrible (judging from this description). :laugh: But hey, I like to singy singy singy like a bird on wingy wingy wingy, turned out to be one of her best songs ever, so I'd absolutely LOVE to hear it.