The STAR ACADEMY appearance. I feel sorry for her!

Crystal Coffin

Madonna's performance of Hung up and get together was so incredibly perfect. the look, the sound, The last truly flawless era she'd had. Hopefully the upcoming album is another great Madonna era to look forward to.

OH!! and I love the silver boots and the silver chain metal outfit she is wearing, It looks heavy though. It's like a post modern disco look

Guest bluejean

I disagree with that. There are truly great interpreters, singers who don't write their songs,

I guess you mean Kylie?

Mocked for her dress??? But that dress was LIFE!!!!

who mocked it? must be insane... that outfit is FABULOUS!

that guy who is singing LAP is trying to put us all to sleep... :snore::snore:

LAV and FROZEN is equally absurd... what kind of singing contest is this? they have mediocre vocals

who mocked it? must be insane... that outfit is FABULOUS!

that guy who is singing LAP is trying to put us all to sleep... :snore::snore:

LAV and FROZEN is equally absurd... what kind of singing contest is this? they have mediocre vocals

Love that dress! It fits the COADF theme :Disco_Ball:

I cannot stand the Glee covers.

That being said, I can't stand Glee period.

What they do to music should be illegal.

We definitely have a lot in common, :lol:

I cannot stand the Glee covers.

That being said, I can't stand Glee period.

What they do to music should be illegal.

We definitely have a lot in common, :lol:

Watch out Vogue Music and Runa - Rachel Berry is going to come and sing at you both ! :ohmy::scared: Run for your lives.

Rachel-gif-glee-21732697-500-282.gif

GT also is a great single & we need it on the next tour!

I have a strong feeling Madonna wanted "Get Together" as the 2nd single. I remember her mentioning in an interview that record label people suggested "Sorry," so she went with it. Considering that she didn't choose "Sorry" for the promo tour, it probably wasn't in her Top 5 favs from the album.

I have a strong feeling Madonna wanted "Get Together" as the 2nd single. I remember her mentioning in an interview that record label people suggested "Sorry," so she went with it. Considering that she didn't choose "Sorry" for the promo tour, it probably wasn't in her Top 5 favs from the album.

I thought because of iTunes they were able to see which songs were selling faster and because Sorry was the highest selling track they released it?

Guest Pud Whacker

Get together should have been the 2nd single. sorry is ok, but GT is better

i agree. i love this song.

and i love the performances on this weirdo show!!! :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker

I LOVE Sorry! Why do people dislike it?!

i love it! HOWEVER, it should not have been on Celebration instead of GIVE IT 2 ME!!!!

oh and to answer your question: they hate it because of their issues they had with Jamie King and that it was a part 2 of hung up video wise. only facts spoken here. :rotfl:

i love it! HOWEVER, it should not have been on Celebration instead of GIVE IT 2 ME!!!!

totally agree with you Pud.

GITM is vastly underrated.

It's weird but it seems that only fans liked GT so much. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that song, for me is the best in COADF, it still gives me goosebumbs when she starts singing, it's so sad but so full of hope at the same time!

but i recall when the album was out that people around me, who are not that big Madonna fans, told me that they didn't understand my fascination with that song. For them, it was just a remake of Music Sounds Better With You vs. One More Time.

It's weird but it seems that only fans liked GT so much. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that song, for me is the best in COADF, it still gives me goosebumbs when she starts singing, it's so sad but so full of hope at the same time!

but i recall when the album was out that people around me, who are not that big Madonna fans, told me that they didn't understand my fascination with that song. For them, it was just a remake of Music Sounds Better With You vs. One More Time.

Really. I know people who arent fans who love get Together.

Buy yeah GT is clearing inspired but Music sounds better with you, which is another reason i really wish she'd work with Daft Punk.