The STAR ACADEMY appearance. I feel sorry for her!

Crystal Coffin

I love it when she performs. That proves that those contests are ridiculous, because you don't have to reach the highest note to be the best. And she looked so incredible in Get Together, one of my favs tv performances, i think i've watched it like a hundred times!

I agree totally with my dear karba. With Get Together she prooves to all nobodies what it is to ooze star quality without doing someting extreme... She just oozes charisma, has an amazing voice, sings an amazing song and dances freestyle just because she wants to :)

It's exactly this reaction that makes me unsure of whether I would want her to appear on the UK X Factor this year. It could potentially be great prime time promotion for the new album but if she comes across as awkward or embarrassed it could backfire!

It's exactly this reaction that makes me unsure of whether I would want her to appear on the UK X Factor this year. It could potentially be great prime time promotion for the new album but if she comes across as awkward or embarrassed it could backfire!

IF she did the xfactor she wouldn't have to hang around the show like that....

Just turn up and give an amazing performance, that's just what everyone else does nowerdays.

She wouldn't ever do the final Xfactor show were you sing with a contestant anyways.

Those contestants were terrible, so her reaction was completely understandable.

Loved how she shit on each and every one of them with those performances. Her stage presence is magical. I adore her.

I hate these "talent" shows especially this one since it was a mix between X factor and Big Brother (they were filmed 24/7). She was mocked for her dress.

I was so hoping she was releasing Get together as a second single then :/

:rotfl:

Her face at those terrible performances of her songs. Please don't tell those three singers were the finalists on that show! Dear god!

Love the twirl she does in Get Together. It always looked to me like it was improvised during this performance and later she decided to incorporate it into the tour performance of that song as well.

:rotfl:

Her face at those terrible performances of her songs. Please don't tell those three singers were the finalists on that show! Dear god!

:lol: I actually thought she was very polite and restrained considered how woeful the singers were. She must have been horrified beyond belief. How did they even make it through the audition ? Watching this just reminds me how much charisma, star quality and talent Madonna has. Also, now I want her to do lots of tv appearances because it is magic seeing her. She is bloody brilliant.

Let's face this fact: It's very hard to sing Madonna's songs without sounding or appearing like an idiot. Her songs, are for her to perform.

I think that people often don't realize that it is much harder to sing Madonna songs as the way she sings is unique, clear, flowing and she sings the melody. People are under the false illusion that singing like Whitney/Mariah/Christina and co is difficult but if people have a big vocal range it is incredibly easy. Just scream the lyrics, belt out a lot of the chorus, sing all over the melody to show the vocal range and then sit back while stupid judges clap and give standing ovations. All so over done, emotionless, and always the same.

Let's face this fact: It's very hard to sing Madonna's songs without sounding or appearing like an idiot. Her songs, are for her to perform.

I agree. Whenever someone sings any of her songs they all end up sounding forced and emotionless. Rihanna was the only one who did it better than the others, but even that was weak.

I think that people often don't realize that it is much harder to sing Madonna songs as the way she sings is unique, clear, flowing and she sings the melody. People are under the false illusion that singing like Whitney/Mariah/Christina and co is difficult but if people have a big vocal range it is incredibly easy. Just scream the lyrics, belt out a lot of the chorus, sing all over the melody to show the vocal range and then sit back while stupid judges clap and give standing ovations. All so over done, emotionless, and always the same.

There is however one good cover of "Borderline" by The Flaming Lips. You can find it on YouTube. Hafta give credit where it's due :lol:

No one can emulate her spoken vocals, and her haunting humming.