New Album Rumours & Discussion

she talks more in depth about the new album here! doesn't seem like daft punk is confirmed, she wants them though:

Wow that was so weird and awesome. I don't think I've ever contemplated her face in that much detail before - particularly her nose!

Too bad the guy didn't follow up on the album question.

At 2.04, does she say something like,"All these people are like, 'yo, will you work with me?'" She def seems to be at the stage of trying different producers before deciding who she's going to go with.

Also:

"Resistance is my karma." --- need to tattoo that.

Wow that was so weird and awesome. I don't think I've ever contemplated her face in that much detail before - particularly her nose!

Too bad the guy didn't follow up on the album question.

At 2.04, does she say something like,"All these people are like, 'yo, will you work with me?'" She def seems to be at the stage of trying different producers before deciding who she's going to go with.

Also:

"Resistance is my karma." --- need to tattoo that.

She said she's calling people up and asking them to work with her. So I'd actually say she already seems like she knows who she wants!

I don't think Madonna should work with her. Have you heard her lately? Terrible! Her new songs are like one T-Pain parody after another. But I do love her "In The Air Tonite"!

The real question is: Have you seen her lately?

1360178417_lil-kim-article.jpg

she talks more in depth about the new album here! doesn't seem like daft punk is confirmed, she wants them though:

That kind of sounds like a NO for Daft Punk to me. That, or not a sure thing. Or is she being coy?

I love that a new era is on the horizon. These are the best times to follow M and get these exciting scraps. :tigger:

The real question is: Have you seen her lately?

1360178417_lil-kim-article.jpg

:rotfl:

Looking older than Madonna while being almost 20 years younger

And what's with the latest trend of people in their 30's getting Cher Type of surgeries? :confused:

See Joanne etc etc

That kind of sounds like a NO for Daft Punk to me. That, or not a sure thing. Or is she being coy? I love that a new era is on the horizon. These are the best times to follow M and get these exciting scraps.

Indeed :dramatic:

Guest Rachelle of London

Lil Kim just announces she's pregnant! I still would love to see a collabo. Plastic surgery aside Lil Kim really is a QUEEN!

Does she have some record company control no? You know, when they had to present several tracks and record moguls said "WTF? go back to studio" and things like that. Or is she her only boss?

Good question. Anyone know?

All I remember from MDNA is that she was rushing to meet a deadline. I feel like she has greater executive control now.

I believe the album work is already far more done than we all think...

Me too. She may surprises all of us really soon.

I wish it were true, but the likelihood of the Yamaha website having this inside info is highly unlikely.

Why not? They would be more likely to have inside info than a fan site or general music site. They have direct contact with Pat Leonard because he endorses their products. It's part of their job to keep track of what their artists are working on using their equipment. They are a big company and it would make them lose credibility to put stuff on their site that isn't true.