New Album Rumours & Discussion

Here is a quote from Miley Cyrus:

“I never knew if it was gonna be possible.We just kind of threw it out there and when I was working on my record I wanted to have her on a song… she was working on her album and then when it was time for ‘Unplugged,’” Miley explained. (Eddy1 - MTribe)

_______

Some material has been recorded in late 2013, a studio version of "Between the bars" and a few other tracks. Some of these songs are already circulating among some collectors, which leads me to believe this material will not be used for the new album.
On the other hand, the tracks she has recorded this week in LA are for the new album. (Eddy1 - MTribe)

_______

While here in LA M has recorded about 3 tracks. One a beautiful ballad. Stay tuned. (Moe)

Guest bluejean

She probably only recorded it to see how it would work. I'm sure if there were plans to release it it would have come with the secret project.

But hopefully it will leak!

Wait, read the quote again, it sounds like Miley is saying that Madonna was working on MDNA when Miley was working on Bangerz (I wanted to have her in my album but she was working on hers) :(

Unfortunately it makes sense since miley started working on bangerz in 2012:

'Opting to re-establish her music career instead of focusing on her film career as originally planned, Cyrus began planning the project in 2012. Work continued into 2013, at which time she left her previous label Hollywood Records and subsequently joined RCA Records.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangerz_(album)

Wait, read the quote again, it sounds like Miley is saying that Madonna was working on MDNA when Miley was working on Bangerz (I wanted to have her in my album but she was working on hers) :(

That's what I think too

This Eddy from tribe doesn't know shit

Oh wait someone on atrl pointed this out:

MDNA came out in March 2012 and was recorded mostly in 2011.... Bangerz came out over a year and a half later... I highly doubt it]

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=506903

Maybe she was talking about MDNA DVD and live album and not the studio album itself.

That Eddie just repeated what moe said here and then added some random sh*t.

Eddy1 in the Tribe forum now added this:

"Some material has been recorded in late 2013, a studio version of "Between the bars" and a few other tracks. Some of these songs are already circulating among some collectors, which leads me to believe this material will not be used for the new album.

On the other hand, the tracks she has recorded this week in LA are for the new album.

I know it's unusual for Madonna to start working on new music without a public announcement but the fact that there wasn't much going on (on the surface) all along 2013 should have been a hint she was busy doing something secretly. She's not one to be inactive"

Hmmm...

That Eddie just repeated what moe said here and then added some random sh*t.

but Moe's a reliable source so we know three songs have probably been recorded!!!!!! :tigger:

I'm soooo excited. I know it's two years since MDNA shortly but it still seems so early to be getting new songs.

Well even moe had mentioned that M had recorded a studio version of Between the Bars back during the time of the Secret Project premiere party. I really hope it sees the light of day. Even better if it's on the new album. :inlove:

Nothing's better than, nothing's better than, nothing's better than moe, moe, moe!! Except! Moe, moe, moe, moe, moe, moe, moe, moe!! LOL, sorry :D

i love moe too

From ROL through HC, she was basically on a 2.5 years (give or take one month) between albums schedule, unless that was just coincidence. I would love if she returned to that and we get an album in Sept-Oct.

Thanks for assembling the information in this thread ... Sorry to be dense, but I have to ask ... Can anyone provide a link to a thread where I can read more about "Between the Bars"? I've seen this title mentioned in several threads, and I somehow have totally missed this. The search function on the forum used to be broken, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to locate something that will help fill in the blanks for me here.

Here's the video...

Oh, thank you so much, Mattress! I ... have no idea how I missed this. I have been away from the message boards a long while, but I downloaded the full Secret Project "unlocked" package from Bit Torrent and all that ... I guess I just wasn't paying close enough attention with all of those premieres around the world for a while. Thanks again.