Best Super Bowl Halftime Shows: Various Lists/Articles; + Bruno Mars Tops M's #s

Guest gang bang

HILARIOUS straight guys reactions to M's Super Bowl Halftime Show!! They are just drooling over her! MILFDONNA!!

*M starts singing GMAYL*

Guy in the right chair, as if under hypnosis: "This Is The Best Song I've EVER heard!" :)

Edited by tumbleweedt

It was the weather. Even the south was covered in snow. Nobody was going anywhere so they watched the game. Oh well.

I didn't see a single mention of the superb owl here. I don't even know who won. Nobody cared. Philip Seymour Hoffmanns death took all the headlines.

Considering the population continues to increase, viewers increase. Bruno too will be surpassed at some point. I think we can all be happy that M had the crown for a few years - fighting off even Beysus. AND Madonna put on a fantastic show.

I haven't seen or heard a damn thing about his SB performance...no where.

How in the HELL did he get those numbers?

I'm not saying that no one can beat Madonna's numbers (though I'd love to...)... but sure, someday someone may do it... but Bruno fucking Mars...?

Honestly, I don't buy it... doesn't make sense at all...

Michael Jackson in 1993 and Madonna in 2012 were the best.

:clap: :clap: :clap: I agree :smooch:

However, Prince's and U2's show admittedly were amazing as well, definitely up there in the top 5 of best performances.

I think some people here are making a big deal out of nothing again, though. I mean, where's the problem if someone breaks Madonna's records? ;) She's amazing, regardless of any record! :thumbsup:

there doesn't seem to be much press about bruno breaking m's record either. i remember M breaking all the viewers, ratings, and twitter records being everywhere! maybe it's just because I'm a M fan and don't look at bruno news but i don't see any.. "hype". then again I'm not in the US

She still holds this record :laugh: - being the most tweeted about subject on the social network Twitter with 10,245 posts per second and was the most-searched term on Google during the event.

Yes, it is shady that the initial ratings were much lower...but whatever, I'm indifferent about Bruno being the one (for now) to beat M (esp. by such a small amount) and hold the record. I love Treasure and but overall he and his music are harmless/ meh overall to me. Better him than endless others and it's only a matter of time before someone beats him. This was a shitty game too so it will NOT be hard at all to beat (depending on the game and performer(s).) If someone like the Stones, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac (who just reformed w/ all the original members after 17 years) etc..(legends) or a newer act who's red hot/controversial (Miley lol) and I'm not kidding, it'll happen. No doubt if Beyonce performed *this year* vs. last she easily wouldve beaten both M and Bruno by a decent margin.

I haven't heard any press about him or his halftime performance whatsoever here in the US.

This time around, the press is all about the Seahawks (or whoever)...

The only thing that makes sense this time around is that this was supposedly a big game for the two teams involved and their fans...let alone all the people forced inside watching because of the extreme weather issues right now.
Basically that more people in general were probably watching this game than the previous two years.

But again...little to no Bruno talk...at least where I look.

It was the weather. Even the south was covered in snow. Nobody was going anywhere so they watched the game. Oh well.

I didn't see a single mention of the superb owl here. I don't even know who won. Nobody cared. Philip Seymour Hoffmanns death took all the headlines.

While some (*Lambs/Monsters*) may laugh that off at it being the 'weather' why Bruno beat her- claiming the cliche/tired "M fans are making excuses ramble ramble" it's a very valid point which only rationale people realize but there aren't a whole lot in the U.S. and media lol. The weather has positively been abnormally shitty this winter throughout most of the U.S. Of COURSE when many have nowhere to go/ have limited options they're going to to tune in to the Super Bowl. Most people who don't have good attention spans anyway only choose to look at the #s..period. If there was a major attack or weather disaster a few days before that forced people to stay home, it still wouldnt matter.

If it were another artist like bouncey or Joanne, we'd look defensive but Bruno Mars!? Nobody gives a damn about him and he's never in the headlines. Yes he sells a lot of records but he doesn't sell concert tickets and he's not got a bieber like fan base. There was zero mention of his performance so it's just one of those things.

Considering the population continues to increase, viewers increase. Bruno too will be surpassed at some point. I think we can all be happy that M had the crown for a few years - fighting off even Beysus. AND Madonna put on a fantastic show.

Yes. Unlike TV in general, this show is practically immune to audience erosion. The audience that tunes in can get a bit bigger each year. It adds up after awhile. We're going to see Miley Cyrus at Super Bowl 2035 getting 150 million viewers. :bow:

If it were another artist like bouncey or Joanne, we'd look defensive but Bruno Mars!? Nobody gives a damn about him and he's never in the headlines. Yes he sells a lot of records but he doesn't sell concert tickets and he's not got a bieber like fan base. There was zero mention of his performance so it's just one of those things.

he sells out his concerts

he sells out his concerts

But what size venues? I just don't quite get this guy. He's not a star. Like Taylor swift. Sells shed loads but is really forgettable.

From what I read, it was more the other artists that got the headlines like Red Hot chili peppers'. I think they pulled in the viewers.

Still, I'm not that bothered either way. He just baffles me.

Guest bluejean

I'm really surprised by how little Bruno Mars is talked about. I mean he's one of the best selling artist WW right now yet people barely talk about him. Weird.

Because the music/singing is more popular than the person (for once)

I don't hear anyone talk about his music or singing either.

Popular songs, sure...but no actual discussion about him or his actual work/talent.

Nothing.

So did Madonna's Illuminati High Priestess ritual at the Super Bowl not work and They decided to nullify it? #theallseeingeye

:dead: