Best Super Bowl Halftime Shows: Various Lists/Articles; + Bruno Mars Tops M's #s

Guest gang bang

KTU rates Madonna's at one of the WORST

is on their website

It's just amazing how one year everyone's singing her praises, calling it the best half-time show ever and, then, completely doing a 180 and now calling it the worst. Confusing. :-/

they're the only ones then. i have no idea who or what they are anyway

KTU is a radio station here in NYC owned by Clear Channel, whose sister station is basically Z100. They're both major stations here. KTU concentrates mostly on dance music. Years ago, they used to be kind to Madonna. Things have changed.

Edited by PRPapi

Incredible. I couldn't resist posting a comment on this one, and it went a little somethin' like this:

"Well, looks like "reporter" Rob O'Connor is in need of attention and readers. Desperate much, Mr. O'Connor? Seems that way. Putting Madonna's half-time performance on the top-five worst list of half-time performances is aboslutely ludicrous!

To go ahead and call her "boring and irrelevant" speaks to your lack of journalistic integrity, especially considering the fact that her performance is THE most watched television event in HISTORY. HOW is it possible for a performer who pulls off such an immense feat to be labeled "irrelevant?" Makes no sense, especially considering how in the following year the same performer had THE most successful world tour of the year.

And, HOW in the world is it possible for a performer to be considered "boring" when she makes such a GRAND entrance riding in on a mammothly feathered, aphrodite-like THRONE atop a cavalry of "Roman Soldiers," while performing one of the BIGGEST hits of the 90's, THEN closing her performance singing one of the BIGGEST hits of the 80's along with another pop contemporary AND a huge robed CHOIR? (Mind you, all along using astonishing visual effects never before used or seen on a televised musical performance.) It's utterly illogical.

It's clear, Mr. O'Connor, that you have a personal bias or vendetta against Madonna. And, that THAT is the only reason her performance made your ridiculous and irrelevant list. It's completely bewildering the amount of vitriol that is viciously slung at such an accomplished, legendary, talented pop icon as Madonna. For a more CREDIBLE list of half-time performances, visit: http://www.billboard.com/articles/list/513793/10-best-super-bowl-halftime-shows?page=0%2C1"

:bow:

KTU is a radio station here in NYC owned by Clear Channel, whose sister station is basically Z100. They're both major stations here. KTU concentrates mostly on dance music. Years ago, they used to be kind to Madonna. Things have changed.

oh so a dance loving station is going to put madonna with the worst? and let me guess? prince and springsteen and other non-dance acts with the best?

HILARIOUS straight guys reactions to M's Super Bowl Halftime Show!! They are just drooling over her! MILFDONNA!!

Lmao their commentary is killing me :lmao:

The guy who wanted her boots :lmao:

Who can deny HOTDONNA though :queenbitch:

Did you know she was just forming a satanic ritual? It was obviously a Satantic ritual. The color scheme was red and black. She had horns on her helmet. The show happened within 48 hours of the full moon. Her male dancers formed a pyramid, a Masonic symbol. It ended with the phrase "World Peace" — as in, "New World Order Peace."

sounds like Lucky Guy :crazy:

Did you know she was just forming a satanic ritual? It was obviously a Satantic ritual. The color scheme was red and black. She had horns on her helmet. The show happened within 48 hours of the full moon. Her male dancers formed a pyramid, a Masonic symbol. It ended with the phrase "World Peace" — as in, "New World Order Peace."

How do you not know about the fact Madonna IS an evil Illuminati super-whore?

OT:

^^ Hey, Nonoka.. are you the Nonoka in SSC and SSP??

This will be super tremendous in a few years time!

11718599476_6f53d01524_b.jpg

And for the Superbowl, here's 1 WTC lit up with Broncos and Seahawks colors

12216276463_3b272fc29d_b.jpg

^ Cowboys are my favorite team, didn't even make the playoffs as usual

Aaron Rodgers the QB for the Green Bay Packers is my favorite player

Rodgers is rumored to be gay and there was a big "scandal" when his ex "roommate" outted him.

^ Cowboys are my favorite team, didn't even make the playoffs as usual

Aaron Rodgers the QB for the Green Bay Packers is my favorite player

Rodgers is rumored to be gay and there was a big "scandal" when his ex "roommate" outted him.

I hope the rumor is true! I'm still fantasizing being sandwiched with Brady and Gronkowski. :lmao:

OT:

^^ Hey, Nonoka.. are you the Nonoka in SSC and SSP??

This will be super tremendous in a few years time!

11718599476_6f53d01524_b.jpg

And for the Superbowl, here's 1 WTC lit up with Broncos and Seahawks colors

12216276463_3b272fc29d_b.jpg

Haha yes I am! What a surprise to have another MNation member there as well :D:thumbsup: What's your user name there?

Yes, I already have actively followed the WTC construction for years! So far, everything on the site has turned out great, from the memorial to the sleek 4WTC and dominating centerpiece 1WTC (and the soon to be finished Transportation Hub of course). Love the lit up spire as well! I just wish construction would finally speed up, soon 13 years will have passed since 9/11 happened and 2 out of the 4 towers still haven't risen yet.

If you want to talk, PM me ;)

(sorry for off topic y'all)

Haha yes I am! What a surprise to have another MNation member there as well :D:thumbsup: What's your user name there?

Yes, I already have actively followed the WTC construction for years! So far, everything on the site has turned out great, from the memorial to the sleek 4WTC and dominating centerpiece 1WTC (and the soon to be finished Transportation Hub of course). Love the lit up spire as well! I just wish construction would finally speed up, soon 13 years will have passed since 9/11 happened and 2 out of the 4 towers still haven't risen yet.

If you want to talk, PM me ;)

(sorry for off topic y'all)

Oh, I'm "Annatar" but Im just a long time lurker.. Maybe I should engage! I love it there-- following/looking at buildings rise up is so relaxing! :lol:

I do follow the WTC construction also-- esp. the Hub. :)

Did you know she was just forming a satanic ritual? It was obviously a Satantic ritual. The color scheme was red and black. She had horns on her helmet. The show happened within 48 hours of the full moon. Her male dancers formed a pyramid, a Masonic symbol. It ended with the phrase "World Peace" as in, "New World Order Peace."

:chuckle: