Boss Hogdonna Grammys Thread!

Camacho

Guest bluejean

VOGUE

Grammy Awards 2014: The Best-Dressed Celebrities on the Red Carpet

by Chioma Nnadi

img-holdinggrammys_210540393520.jpg_gall

With all of musics biggest and brightest under one roof, making an entrance at the Grammys is just as important as the performances themselves. So before we were transfixed by Jay Z and Beyoncé onstage, a host of stars dressed to steal the show. Katy Perry chose a showstopperthe opening look from Valentinos spring 2014 Haute Couture collection, no lessand Taylor Swift hit all the right notes in her breathtaking tower of chain mail. Of course not everyone was a nomineein which case a gold lamé dress like Rita Oras was pitch perfect. That being said, the awards wouldnt be the same without red-carpet risk takers like Madonna (who else could make a walking cane and fingerless gloves their best accessories?) or Daft Punk. And if Miguels fantastic PVC look is anything to go by, then clearly a traditional tuxedo just wont do.

grammy-awards-6_205141478382.jpg_gallery

That black outfit was so HOT

the same blog on tumblr that wrote about madonna in my previous post also thinks that having chinese symbol tattoos is cultural appropriation

:dead:

Wow! She came on like a gay guardian angel! Her entrance was as good as when she did Hollywood! Amazing! Was she singing with a southern accent too? Lovely to wake up to.

Just saw her on the BBC too.

Angie Harmon‏@Angie_Harmon4 hrs

WOW. @macklemore @IAMQUEENLATIFAH @TheGRAMMYs @Madonna the most moving performance. EVER.

Nina Garcia‏@ninagarcia4 hrs

We just witnessed the ultimate gay dream: Madonna singing in your wedding :-)

Project Runway‏@ProjectRunway4 hrs

Leave it to @macklemore, @IAMQUEENLATIFAH + @Madonna to make us cry. #GRAMMYs

I've watched the performance another five times and it just gets better. She looks amazing (how people are saying she looks eighty is beyond me) and she sounds great. You can hear in her voice how passionate she was singing Open Your Heart. That comment about Open Your Heart being to bigots makes a lot of sense and really pulls the whole performance together. It's great.

Also, I love how when she comes out, there's this roar from the audience and Queen Latifah feeds off that and gets louder and then the audience gets louder as she announces that the couples are officially married. People just love M. :inlove:

I don't understand the hate and the complaints for this performance . I thought she looked great , sounded good and her part , though a bit short , was appropriate and the crowd was cheering got her .

It was so full of love and joy .

:clap: :clap:

This is the incipit of the work in progress lead-up to a new fruitful, exciting and performance galore Madonna era

:inlove: Bring it on and make room for the Queen, thank you

Awww-- just watched M performance for the first time from last night. I'm glad she did her small part in participating because the reality is that there will always be very angry & bitter people :angry: who will demonize lgbt & their committed relationships.

Never allow the haters & self righteous bigots to keep people down!

Excuse me ???!!! EW have Madonna a C + for her beautiful tailored suit and Katy Fucking Perry's Bride from hell couture an A ???!!!! Fuck Off !

Madonna in Ralph Lauren
Madge told Ryan Seacrest that her son David deserved the credit for her beautifully-tailored tuxedo. Too bad she ruined the look with those ridiculous accessories. I mean, a wide-brimmed hat, a pimp cane, a grill, and a Michael Jackson glove? C+
Katy Perry in Valentino
Finally, Perry strikes the perfect note of quirky and glamorous, no angel wings or gratuitous cleavage required. A

Let's do some math!

Katy Perry has a new Cover Girl campaign. Cover Girl heavily advertises in EW.

Same deal on E!, etc. The heavier the advertising presence, the kinder the media reliant on related advertising revenue will be.

Yep...was having this same conversation during the show...

And to be honest, while it was a pretty boring show...

I'm glad Daft Punk won the big award of the night.

Well deserved

And the first time, in a long time, I actually like the big winner of the night.

And they won over Taylor Swift. THANK GOD

:rotfl: :rotfl: :clap:

The manufactured Merril Lynch daddy's princess Disney-starlet of the *country-pop* world

Do we see the same storylines/fame patterns elsewhere? Oh dear plentiful industry

Empty by definition and annoying like the rest of the pack

Madonna as always, made me so proud to be a fan

I agree! Madonna and all else involved made me incredibly happy and proud tonight, and seeing Madonna is always like an injection of adrenaline to the heart. Such a fantastic moment and one I won't forget. :inlove:

:clap::clap::clap::bow:

2D11438123-today-madonna-140126.jpg

:inlove:

:clap: :clap:

This is the incipit of the work in progress lead-up to a new fruitful, exciting and performance galore Madonna era

:inlove: Bring it on and make room for the Queen, thank you

People were saying it was too cheesy but I think a little cheese is good for you !