Madonna STEALS the show at 2014 Grammys with STUNNING performance

Camacho

WHY ARE PPL SO EARLY ON THE RED CARPET? WHEN IS IT STARTING? OMGAHHHHHH!jFOVJL

LOL I KNOW!!!! just checked it out and i hope they will air the whole show too. but there is a pre-telecast grammy show now and they are giving awards to the lesser known categories.. ppl talked about madonna already (a metal band said M did pop best in the 80s. seemed like he meant in general, not that SHE did pop best in the 80s:p)

they even talked about the madonna and adele rumours. and brian eno is there.

So E! is starting their red carpet, they are going over past looks, and just talked about M's outfit in 1999 (not the Gaultier kimono)

"This is her Ray of Light era...That was pretty cool she wore a white tank top." - Giuliani Rancic

Kelly O praised the look, but mentioned how back then they (tabloids/the press) gave M a big stink for wearing a white tank..., that's news to me...

This is giving me life right now!

That was exhausting. And to think they left out "Burning Up," "Angel," "Crazy for You," "Dress You Up," "True Blue," "Live to Tell," "Cherish," "This Used to Be My Playground," "Rain," "I'll Remember," "Take a Bow," "Human Nature," "You'll See," "The Power of Good-bye," and others.

Madonna mentioned on the E! Red Carpet - for her 1999 Red Carpet look with the white tank top and they mentioned that she worked at the Russian Tea Room as a coat check girl before she was famous.

They are now talking about celebrities first jobs...

They mentioned Madonna, working at The Russian Tea Room, as the coat checker...

I thought she waited tables there?