Madonna STEALS the show at 2014 Grammys with STUNNING performance

Camacho

wait, WHAT? theyre saying shes doing an acoustic OPEN YOUR HEART?!!!! ill die!!!

I'm already dead. The fact tha OYH turns out to be one of my favorite songs EVER and that she might sing it tonight, makes me glad to be alive.

The queen of desperation and irrelevance will smash ratings and be everywhere tomorrow

As it should be

I'm sure cunts like Piers Morgan have already got their hate filled templates ready to post

This is supposedly the performance schedule:

Beyonce and Jay Z

Billie Joe Armstrong & Miranda Lambert

Daft Punk & Nile Rodgers, Stevie Wonder e Pharrell Williams

Gary Clark, Jr.

Hunter Hayes

John Legend and Keith Urban

Kacey Musgraves

Katy Perry & Juicy J

Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons

Lorde

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis featuring Madonna

Merle Haggard, Kris Kristofferson, Willie Nelson and Blake Shelton

Metallica & Lang Lang

Nine Inch Nails, Queens of the Stone Age, Dave Grohl & Lindsey Buckingham

Paul McCartney

Pink & Nate Ruess

Robin Thicke & Chicago

Sara Bareilles & Carole King

Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue

Taylor Swift

Cyndi's very, very nice. She's always had nice things to say about M when asked even though she could easily be a cunt about it because M did completely steal her thunder back in the 80s and practically put her out of business. I have a lot of respect for her.

I find it odd that anyone compares Cyndi to Madonna. I know they came from the same scene and were similar but she only had four top ten hits in her whole career in the UK. Most of her other stuff didn't even go top forty. She's pretty much known for Girls' and that's about it.

I've got nothing against her and know she's regarded as a good artist but, in the UK, Cyndi was pretty much over before Madonna hit the big time.

Blimey, over 30 posts to this thread just added since I started typing!

Guest Pud Whacker

I'm already dead. The fact tha OYH turns out to be one of my favorite songs EVER and that she might sing it tonight, makes me glad to be alive.

:drama:

I find it odd that anyone compares Cyndi to Madonna. I know they came from the same scene and were similar but she only had four top ten hits in her whole career in the UK. Most of her other stuff didn't even go top forty. She's pretty much known for Girls' and that's about it.

I've got nothing against her and know she's regarded as a good artist but, in the UK, Cyndi was pretty much over before Madonna hit the big time.

Blimey, over 30 posts to this thread just added since I started typing!

Cyndi:

Girls wanna..

Time After Time

True Colors.

Thats it.