Madonna STEALS the show at 2014 Grammys with STUNNING performance

Camacho

actually I have exams in 12 hours :D

but still, i wil ltry to watch the performance. till then I still am learnin my stuff

same here :( i have an exam in 10 hours. I don't know if I'm nervous because of it or because of Madonna. :madgemanson:

actually I have exams in 12 hours :D

but still, i wil ltry to watch the performance. till then I still am learnin my stuff

Omg I'm not the only one who seriously considers to stay up and be nearly dead in the morning :lol: Guess I'll need LOTS and LOTS of coffee plus at least 2 Red Bulls during the day :D

By the way guys, when can we actually expect her to perform? If the show's starting 8pm EST, maybe 9pm? 10pm? Or do you think she'll perform quite early?

I have to be in bed about two hours into the show, so I hope she performs in the first two hours, otherwise I'm basically fucked hahaha! DAMN YOU TIME DIFFERENCE!!!

Me too! Although I know I won't be able to sleep even after the performance! Too much adrenaline :superman:

Haters try to compare Madonna and Cyndi because their debut albums were released only months apart in 1983 and everyone thought that Cyndi would have the legendary career and longevity that Madonna got.

Also it's away for haters to try to limit Madonna's success as an "80s artist", which works for Cyndi but statistically speaking is a crock of shit and lies for Madonna

I mean since 1990 Madonna has had a further 21 top 10 songs and 5 #'a in the US

Not to mention a further 8 multi platinum albums, 3 more platinum albums and 3 more gold albums

Plus 5 CONSECUTIVE #1 albums on the Billboard 200 albums chart

And her 7 tours since 1990 have grossed a record breaking 1.2 BILLION

And that's without adjusting the numbers for inflation!

If you were to take Madonna's "80s career" out of the equation, she's still one of the most commercially successful female artists of all time.

And that's just her post 1990 commercial success in the US!

Cyndi was basicly 1984 and little bit 1986.

By 1989 she had flopped with her last Top 10 hit.

Even Paula Abdul is a more legend.

i wont be wearing pants in honor of my QUEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will sip a martini and hit refresh all night!

We LOVE the look! How is the baby? Will she be watching tonight?

I have to be in bed about two hours into the show, so I hope she performs in the first two hours, otherwise I'm basically fucked hahaha! DAMN YOU TIME DIFFERENCE!!!

So robster, who are you wearing?

OMG OMG OMG YES

Expect Madonna to wear a tuxedo on the red carpet made by @RalphLauren.

#grammys

not a fan of her doing tuxedos.

yeah, I think I'm gonna drink two red bull in the morning!

:thumbsup:

Gosh we're all so stupid :dead: Ruining our day and staying up all night to watch a 5 min performance of a pop artist :lol: But ok, it's not just an other pop artist ;)

I PRAY she'll be on very early!!! But I bet she won't, which means waiting till 3/4 am for us Europeans :D