Madonna STEALS the show at 2014 Grammys with STUNNING performance

Camacho

that one is boring but at least the people seem.. educated.. less shady.. doesn't feel like you're watching a bunch of Twinks (whether they are male or female) gossiping about bullshit (sorry, but I can't stand such behaviour). the grammy stream seemed fine. the woman praised Madonna. :)

I'm looking for an E! stream for later. I know there is one on the site but it's not live.

Why is Cyndi Lauper presenting again

I know aside from a few elder queen fans who think she's some sort of "icon", Lauper hasn't had a hit single or even a measly GOLD certified album in the states since 1989!

She's the epitome of an act who was big for a few years and then faded away, always in the shadow of the one and only Madonna.

Lady Gaga is already on her downward spiral on her way to Lauperland which I hear is filled with gay pride gigs and Hard Rock Cafe openings

The difference with Cyndi is that she seems like a nice person and unlike Gags she has talent.

I know aside from a few elder queen fans who think she's some sort of "icon", Lauper hasn't had a hit single or even a measly GOLD certified album in the states since 1989!

She's the epitome of an act who was big for a few years and then faded away, always in the shadow of the one and only Madonna.

Lady Gaga is already on her downward spiral on her way to Lauperland which I hear is filled with gay pride gigs and Hard Rock Cafe openings

The difference with Cyndi is that she seems like a nice person and unlike Gags she has talent.

Cyndi's very, very nice. She's always had nice things to say about M when asked even though she could easily be a cunt about it because M did completely steal her thunder back in the 80s and practically put her out of business. I have a lot of respect for her.

hasnt Cyndi won some acting / musical awards in recent year? Like Emmy or smthg…for the rocking boots?

lol I'm envying all of you guys who can stay up and watch the greatness live :thumbsup:

For me, it would be way too late into the night and I've got an exam tomorrow (and already spent half of the day reading this topic instead of actually studying :lol:), so it's not possible for me. What really sucks though is that they won't re-broadcast the show here!!! The only choice I have will be to watch it via YouTube...But oh well, better than nothing! :)

that one is boring but at least the people seem.. educated.. less shady.. doesn't feel like you're watching a bunch of Twinks (whether they are male or female) gossiping about bullshit (sorry, but I can't stand such behaviour). the grammy stream seemed fine. the woman praised Madonna. :)

I'm looking for an E! stream for later. I know there is one on the site but it's not live.

I know I'm looking for the E! stream too

edit: I just realized I can watch the live red carpet on this link too, I thought all i could watch was the boring ceremony :)))

lol I'm envying all of you guys who can stay up and watch the greatness live :thumbsup:

For me, it would be way too late into the night and I've got an exam tomorrow (and already spent half of the day reading this topic instead of actually studying :lol:), so it's not possible for me. What really sucks though is that they won't re-broadcast the show here!!! The only choice I have will be to watch it via YouTube...But oh well, better than nothing! :)

Good luck on your exam! We will provide all the energy that M needs, dont worry!

My friend just told me she heard on CNN that M is singing Open Your heart which will lead into Same Love. Anyone else hear this yet? I can't confirm it since I didn't see it.

Our member "just say yes" kinda made a hint about this!

I know I'm looking for the E! stream too

edit: I just realized I can watch the live red carpet on this link too, I thought all i could watch was the boring ceremony :)))

what link?

Guest Pud Whacker

While waiting let's remember the Acoustic version of Open Your Heart rehearsed for the Sticky & Sweet Tour!

:drama: :drama: :drama: :drama:

:wow:

:bow:

*DEAD*

wait, WHAT? theyre saying shes doing an acoustic OPEN YOUR HEART?!!!! ill die!!!