HCF Berlin Opening. Work it girl!

alquemist

Guest Pud Whacker

I think sometimes the HD still-camera close-up shots with the bright flash don't help. Once she's on video, she looks great.

of course. the camera is never kind to age.

SHES GORGEOUS!

Guest sambassile

if she hadn't had bottox shots then she would've looked like Swept Away Madonna with no face fat. It's obvious that her plastic surgeon goes overboard sometimes, but it could be also the case of Madonna wanting to look that way.

All that puffiness on her face is not a result of just botox. I'm sure she has oversized cheek implants and on top of that she is stuffing her face with stuff. I'd rather have her looking like Swept Away Madonna than seeing her morph into cat woman. I wish she would understand that all that puffiness makes her look older than she really is. I mean she looked gorgeous at the Billboard Awards back in May, but last night she certainly went overboard with those repulsive cheeks.

That gif adreeyen posted is obviously quite filtered, though.

After having seen the press pictures and videos, I do have to agree that her face doesn't look that great, her small eyes combined with the puffed up cheeks make her look rather old and unnatural.

The light and camera might play a role in this though, because she did appear more natural in reality yesterday (although I did not see her up close).

Guest Not4Pussies

i dont think she puts anything on her face to attend these gym openings.

lets go back to the mexico gym opening and the chime for change appearance

she had a puffy face too for those events. but she had appeared looking fine and fresh previous to those events

it all has to do with makeup, jetlag and lighting. plus it is obvious the woman barely sleeps. posting instagram pics at 3am???

calm down drama queens.

Oh yeah, sooooo puffy. :1251:tumblr_muvg7jcZ9I1qkzr9fo1_500.gif

Read the caption, hatazzzz.

:clap: GORGEOUS! :wow: I've seen her up close and she's a truly gorgeous woman. No apologies or explanations necessary.

All that puffiness on her face is not a result of just botox. I'm sure she has oversized cheek implants and on top of that she is stuffing her face with stuff. I'd rather have her looking like Swept Away Madonna than seeing her morph into cat woman. I wish she would understand that all that puffiness makes her look older than she really is. I mean she looked gorgeous at the Billboard Awards back in May, but last night she certainly went overboard with those repulsive cheeks.

HULK SMASH. seriousfuckingly. SHE DOESN'T HAVE CHEEK IMPLANTS. She has Restylane injections and minor Botox injections. As you age the layers of your skin split and start to separate which is why people end up with lines and wrinkles. Of course that's what Botox is designed to do. It relaxes the muscles so as to give a more flawless effect on the skin. Restylane is a dermal filler. It replaces the body's natural collagen production which also slows down with age. As people age their body produces less collagen which makes the lips thinner, the cheeks drop/sink and the skin lose elasticity and volume. A CHEEK IMPLANT structures the face entirely and permanently. Learn the facts before talking shit! It's so annoying hearing the same idiotic comments.

i get the comments though. i mean she's beautiful here but let's just hope she doesnt over-do it and start to look like the chimeforchange thing more and more.. she's beautiful now but she's also beautiful with less injections (see some photos of M out & about in italy last year, blue dress etc) so she won't become a joan rivers type when once you overdo it there's no turn back. it's still balanced now ;)

I think she looks great but I must admit that flights obviously don't help with the cheeks, every time she flies to an event her eyes shrink and her face looks a bit swollen. I don't want to turn this into another cheeks debate but I think the whole SwollenFace thing is to do with flying because at the Secretprojectrevolution launch she looked amazing and her eyes normal.

madgefacehardcandy1.jpg

Madge really needs to get her in-house, full-time personal plastic surgeon to let out the skins of fetuses on her face, because it’s pulled tighter than rubber pants on Nicki Minaj’s ass. Madge gave everyone subtle shades of Jocelyn Wildenstein (which is the biggest compliment you can give a bitch) at the opening of her gym Hard Candy in Berlin today.

That face is pulled to infinity and beyond and it’s only a matter of time before she’s got nipples on her cheeks. When she smiles, I can practically hear the invisible pins around her face popping off one by one and it’s a scientific miracle that her face hasn’t popped off and flown across the room before getting stuck on a wall.

And I don’t know why Madge is calling a bitch an enslaver since she’s been enslaving her face with all kinds of chemical shit for years.

MK

:rotfl:

:clap: GORGEOUS! :wow: I've seen her up close and she's a truly gorgeous woman. No apologies or explanations necessary.

HULK SMASH. seriousfuckingly. SHE DOESN'T HAVE CHEEK IMPLANTS. She has Restylane injections and minor Botox injections. As you age the layers of your skin split and start to separate which is why people end up with lines and wrinkles. Of course that's what Botox is designed to do. It relaxes the muscles so as to give a more flawless effect on the skin. Restylane is a dermal filler. It replaces the body's natural collagen production which also slows down with age. As people age their body produces less collagen which makes the lips thinner, the cheeks drop/sink and the skin lose elasticity and volume. A CHEEK IMPLANT structures the face entirely and permanently. Learn the facts before talking shit! It's so annoying hearing the same idiotic comments.

I get what you mean, but I just have to say that Botox doesn't relax the muscles, it paralysis them.

i get the comments though. i mean she's beautiful here but let's just hope she doesnt over-do it and start to look like the chimeforchange thing more and more.. she's beautiful now but she's also beautiful with less injections (see some photos of M out & about in italy last year, blue dress etc) so she won't become a joan rivers type when once you overdo it there's no turn back. it's still balanced now ;)

I think the puffiness definitely has something to do with flying and jet lag on long transatlantic flights, not just a lot of injections. I don't think it's a coincidence she looks a little puffy at things like this and the Chime for Change when she just got off a long flight. She's busy and she doesn't have time to rest up for days and days before appearing. The same air keeps circulating in the plane and it's horrible for your skin. I always look terrible after a long flight. She looks perfectly normal when she was in NYC for an event like the Secret Project launch when she hasn't just gotten off a plane.

I think the puffiness definitely has something to do with flying and jet lag on long transatlantic flights, not just a lot of injections. I don't think it's a coincidence she looks a little puffy at things like this and the Chime for Change when she just got off a long flight. She's busy and she doesn't have time to rest up for days and days before appearing. The same air keeps circulating in the plane and it's horrible for your skin. I always look terrible after a long flight. She looks perfectly normal when she was in NYC for an event like the Secret Project launch when she hasn't just gotten off a plane.

I think she may have also gained some weight. Remember that little bulge around the middle a few weeks ago. Looks like she's been indulging in some french fries & ice cream plus she' not working right now. Even her pants were too tight. It was tight during the tour but last night, it looked too tight & ill-fitting.

OMG at some of the comments in here :o

The poor bitch just needs some decent sleep! Actually I'm surprised M isn't more vigilant on getting good sleep because it's one of the most important factors when it comes to being healthy, looking good etc. I know I can look like a different person if I don't get enough sleep. I'm puffy as fuck!

She does not have cheek implants and she is not too fat for her pants geez

I don't post much, but just want to say that endless discussing someones face is so superficial :abuse:

Just saying.....

Will keep my dirty hippie mouth now.

My original comment was meant really to just say about fillers obviously not reacting well to cabin pressure so that why she sometimes looks puffy. She still looks great though!

I don't post much, but just want to say that endless discussing someones face is so superficial :abuse:

Just saying.....

Will keep my dirty hippie mouth now.

+1000. Couldn't agree more!

Guest sambassile

Thanks for the useful info ( really not being sarcastic) but i don't care whether she is using Restylane, betylane, rotylane, destylane, botox, dermal fillers, implants.......whatever is causing those massive cartoonish ugly cheeks need to STOP now. That's all i wanna say.

Edited by sambassile

:lol:

Sure some of these pics are unflattering to Madonna, but that's all they are. Unflattering pics.

Seeing her during the interviews at this event where she is in motion she looks flawless.

End of.

Guest Rachelle of London

she looked FANTABULOUS at the Moscow HCF visit last year too!!!!! Mexico City was the worst but Berlin and Moscow are up there!

If she doesnt open one here I will cry

Guest Rachelle of London

OF COURSE her bloody pants will be tighter now than they were on tour. Madonna was probably burning 2000+ calories on stage a night let alone all the travelling. Shes at home, on her downtime, the woman is bound to put on a pound or so. I think she looks amazing with a bit more weight on anyway. She's what, a size 6? Hardly cause for a gastric bypass loooool I think she looks 100% FLAWLESS!!!