HCF Berlin Opening. Work it girl!

alquemist

Okay that's what I thought you would say. So I'm guessing you have a problem not w/ the revealing, flashy clothes but the fact that she's wearing them AT HER AGE.

I am not an ageist. I have nothing against if Madonna is showing her body. I liked it when she was showing her body in Hollywood video or during the MDNA Tour.

I just think the outfit she wore at the Billboard Awards was bad. It was like she is wearing two outfits at the sme time. The upper part doesn't fit the lower part.

I just think the outfit she wore at the Billboard Awards was bad. It was like she is wearing two outfits at the sme time. The upper part doesn't fit the lower part.

Oh okay. I think that's nitpicking though, and personally that's what I thought was cool about it but whatever.

The face has deflated :dead:

She must have had surgery in Berlin to get the cheeks removed.

Or maybe it could just be that she's a menopausal woman who works like nothing else and spends half her life travelling the world! I'm in my twenties and my face swells after flying! I hate it. These dickheads are just so annoying.

Guest Rachelle of London

She must have had surgery in Berlin to get the cheeks removed.

Or maybe it could just be that she's a menopausal woman who works like nothing else and spends half her life travelling the world! I'm in my twenties and my face swells after flying! I hate it. These dickheads are just so annoying.

hahaha I was just predicting what the next Madonna bash would be!

GU she obviously had the cheeks removed after the event duh, thats why she left so quickly :chuckle:

LOL

Gaga's pic on your avatar is lovely. You have such great style.

lol oh mango that just proves you're a little muffin who knows nothing about culture and film history. I'm sure you'll come back to tell me you were joking (I hope).

lol oh mango that just proves you're a little muffin who knows nothing about culture and film history. I'm sure you'll come back to tell me you were joking (I hope).

Oh Slime, so you must be 100 years old. Please enlighten me. Obviously you know everything and I was born yesterday.

OMG. Hell has officially frozen. Remember that interview Madonna gave after the red carpet? With RTL Exclusiv and Frauke Ludowig. An entertainment show that is notoriously bitchy towards Madonna. They have just aired the segment and they couldn't get over the fact how nice and talkative she was. How normal, down to earth, no diva at all. They praised her for her shape and she doesn't try to hide her age, even showing some wrinkles. Considering they were granted an exclusive interview just confirms that they have always had those scathing reports because they were denied before. Simple and see through.

Oh Slime, so you must be 100 years old. Please enlighten me. Obviously you know everything and I was born yesterday.

omg you weren't joking. John Waters. Look it up and get lost.