HCF Berlin Opening. Work it girl!

alquemist

OMG at some of the comments in here :o

The poor bitch just needs some decent sleep! Actually I'm surprised M isn't more vigilant on getting good sleep because it's one of the most important factors when it comes to being healthy, looking good etc. I know I can look like a different person if I don't get enough sleep. I'm puffy as fuck!

She does not have cheek implants and she is not too fat for her pants geez

For God's sake, I never said she was fat. You guys are over reacting. I was trying to explain why her face was a bit puffy. It could be for the simple reason that she gained some weight which should be expected now that she's not burning all those calories performing on stage. Add to that, she just got off a flight, thus the slight puffiness. It doesn't always have to be because of fillers.

Does Madonna own a mirror?

Do you own a brain ? Because only brain-dead idiots would waste their time on a forum about someone they obviously dislike. Every time you post it is to make some nasty comment about Madonna.

Do you own a brain ? Because only brain-dead idiots would waste their time on a forum about someone they obviously dislike. Every time you post it is to make some nasty comment about Madonna.

:lol: Can just imagine how ugly it is.

Guest Rachelle of London

Does Madonna own a mirror?

yup probably a mirror she bought from money that haters have spent on her contributing to her massive vast of wealth. Just think everytime you hear her music, see an article, promote her in any way...she gets paid! WOOHOOO

Guest Rachelle of London

Yes Chelle. These people have no idea about anything!

I cant get over the cheek implants saga...she does NOT have cheek implants. If she did her face would permanantly be bloated, its obvs injections. Unless she gets implants and takes them out every few weeks and if she did that after a while she wouldnt even have a face

I cant get over the cheek implants saga...she does NOT have cheek implants. If she did her face would permanantly be bloated, its obvs injections. Unless she gets implants and takes them out every few weeks and if she did that after a while she wouldnt even have a face

:rotfl: So dumb.

If usually don't participate in any "face-enhancement" discussions but since I saw her up close on Thursday, I'll break my own rule. She looked great, wrinkles and slight puffiness included. She did look tired but that's not surprising. She just looked like a 55 year old woman that takes very good care of herself without hiding that she is just a human after all. Flawless is for photoshop, not real life. Her energy and her great mood on the red carpet made her flawless, regardless of anything she may, or may not, have done with her face. When she looks you right in the eye, it's magical. That's one thing that wont't change.

My video:

Edited by Wunderkind

Guest sambassile

Most of the people criticizing in this thread I've never even seen post before. Ridiculous.

I guess me included, i rarely post in here mainly because i usually sign in just to read the latest news and avoid any sort of arguments, but honestly i couldn't help myself but state my opinion on her cheeks, lame and trivial as it may sound. I personally find Madonna to be one of the most beautiful women out there, hence my frustration with the state of her face these days. Anyway moving on...

Oh good gracious... I check in to see the latest appearance she's made and people are still going on and on about her cheeks. Get over it. I think those who criticizing her are making a bigger issue of it than it really is. I think she looks fantastic and she does look like the classic 80'sdonna... like here... oh gosh look how huge her cheeks were back in the day. Must've been implants back then too. LOL!

o-MADONNA-570.jpg?3

madonna+bible+blog+earrings+80s+hair.jpg

OF COURSE her bloody pants will be tighter now than they were on tour. Madonna was probably burning 2000+ calories on stage a night let alone all the travelling. Shes at home, on her downtime, the woman is bound to put on a pound or so. I think she looks amazing with a bit more weight on anyway. She's what, a size 6? Hardly cause for a gastric bypass loooool I think she looks 100% FLAWLESS!!!

Exactly! I actually find her more attractive when she has a tiny bit heavier than when she is on tour. I'm all for fitness and healthy eating but sometimes I think the media goes way overboard with its obsession with thinness. It's great to be healthy and eat right, but you have to have that balance too. You can't be afraid to live and enjoy food sometimes.

I actually find her more attractive when she has a tiny bit heavier than when she is on tour. I'm all for fitness and healthy eating but sometimes I think the media goes way overboard with its obsession with thinness. It's great to be healthy and eat right, but you have to have that balance too. You can't be afraid to live and enjoy food sometimes.

Agree.

She looks great.

I wish she looked like this when she received the Top Touring Artist Award. I still can't believe she wore that costume or whatever it was...

please..she looked fab then.

She looks great.

I wish she looked like this when she received the Top Touring Artist Award. I still can't believe she wore that costume or whatever it was...

She looked great both times. They were very different events. With an awards show, you want to be a little more flamboyant and in your face. The gym opening was slightly more low key. She has a knack for dressing appropriately for the event she's going to.

Oh good gracious... I check in to see the latest appearance she's made and people are still going on and on about her cheeks. Get over it. I think those who criticizing her are making a bigger issue of it than it really is. I think she looks fantastic and she does look like the classic 80'sdonna... like here... oh gosh look how huge her cheeks were back in the day. Must've been implants back then too. LOL!

o-MADONNA-570.jpg?3

madonna+bible+blog+earrings+80s+hair.jpg

eeew..those cheeks..