HCF Berlin Opening. Work it girl!

alquemist

I think she looks great but I must admit that flights obviously don't help with the cheeks, every time she flies to an event her eyes shrink and her face looks a bit swollen. I don't want to turn this into another cheeks debate but I think the whole SwollenFace thing is to do with flying because at the Secretprojectrevolution launch she looked amazing and her eyes normal.

The W.E hair to me was a bit thicker, poofier and made her look older and more mature (not in a bad way). This do is a bit more modern to me and refined. Her hair for this event and the SP premiere gives me Kardashian vibes which is not a bad thing to me. She looks stunning :)

I think she looks great but I must admit that flights obviously don't help with the cheeks, every time she flies to an event her eyes shrink and her face looks a bit swollen. I don't want to turn this into another cheeks debate but I think the whole SwollenFace thing is to do with flying because at the Secretprojectrevolution launch she looked amazing and her eyes normal.

I was just thinking that. Lass needs to get some sleep and/or give herself some time to calm down after a flight. The poor puffy mess haha. She still looks gorgeous and her outfit is to die for! She has the best legs and butt I can't handle it :dramatic:

Also M's ears are starting to look quite large :lol:

The funny thing is that if you google the term 'pillowface', Madonna's image is one of the first to appear.

shes looked pretty shit at every gym launch which means she should never attend one again.

i agree to the extent that she keeps going for the fillers right before the opening .... bad timing at every opening...

What kind of fillers are these,anyway?One day the exist the other not...that being said,sle lookd great(loved her bad-ass,stylish outfit) last night,they're only showing on just a few angles

Guest Not4Pussies

i agree to the extent that she keeps going for the fillers right before the opening .... bad timing at every opening...

*shakes head*

shes looked pretty shit at every gym launch which means she should never attend one again.

The worst being the opening in Mexico City

Guest sambassile

I'm sorry but she looks like a freak ! Please Madonna stop stuffing your face with shit. What's wrong with her , why is she insisting on ruining that gorgeous face? The body is hot and banging yes, but the face.... no comment !

I'm sorry but she looks like a freak ! Please Madonna stop stuffing your face with shit. What's wrong with her , why is she insisting on ruining that gorgeous face? The body is hot and banging yes, but the face.... no comment !

she's beautiful

tumblr_muvg7jcZ9I1qkzr9fo1_500.gif

if she hadn't had bottox shots then she would've looked like Swept Away Madonna with no face fat. It's obvious that her plastic surgeon goes overboard sometimes, but it could be also the case of Madonna wanting to look that way.