HCF Berlin Opening. Work it girl!

alquemist

^ so did I. It's 100% PURE MADONNA and if someone doesn't like it I really don't see how they could be a fan all these years, I really don't.

very Virgin tour era with that hair

Fantastic and so 80's Pass the girl a tambourine!!!!

Oh good gracious... I check in to see the latest appearance she's made and people are still going on and on about her cheeks. Get over it. I think those who criticizing her are making a bigger issue of it than it really is. I think she looks fantastic and she does look like the classic 80'sdonna... like here... oh gosh look how huge her cheeks were back in the day. Must've been implants back then too. LOL!

o-MADONNA-570.jpg?3

madonna+bible+blog+earrings+80s+hair.jpg

Great post, neutrocks! She's always had those cheeks. It's one of those things that made Madonna, MADONNA. Personally I don't see all the fuss w/ her looks lately...or ever. She always looks great. I think media chooses the worst pics of her sometimes bc more often than not she looks straight outta Virgin Tour era ever since MDNA Era started. And I'm loving it!

Also happy to see the Celebration pants again. She looks incredible (those ain't easy to wear and look good in). Her thighs look pretty damn muscular. I guess you could say she's gained some weight but, uhm, let's remember she was exceedingly underweight during S&S so bitch can certainly afford some fries and pizza. Jesus, if anything, she's probably still technically underweight.

I love grossly underweight Madonna (S&S) and so-called "fat" Madonna, too. When she starts hitting a size 14 then we'll talk but even then it really shouldn't make a difference (But gotta admit it does. I don't want a fat Madonna). Anyway this convo is stupid. There's nothing wrong w/ the way she looks!

Madonna+Press+Room+Billboard+Music+Award

She is a fashion icon with great taste, but this is fashion failure. I think she wore this on purpose, just to be funny and provocative.

You do realize this is Madonna being Madonna. What do you think she should show up in a floral dress, accepting these awards? For gawds sakes, it's a MUSIC awards show. These sort events (apart from the Grammys) tend to bring out those celebrities who are known to be provocative dressers.

And I agree with the person who posted above, mentioning that I think she was trying to be humorous in her dress. I mean; what 54 year old woman do you know dresses this way... ANYWHERE? It's Madonna, and I'm betting as long as she has the body to show off, she's going to flaunt it for as long as she wants, to prove that when you turn 40, you have to start covering up.

Thanks Wunderkind for the video and to everyone who shared vids. That's why I love this place! It's the undefeated spot for my Madonna News.

^ so did I

Great post, neutrocks! She's always had those cheeks. It's one of those things that made Madonna, MADONNA. Personally I don't see all the fuss w/ her looks lately...or ever. She always looks great. I think media chooses the worst pics of her sometimes bc more often than not she looks straight outta Virgin Tour era ever since MDNA Era started. And I'm loving it!

Also happy to see the Celebration pants again. She looks incredible (those ain't easy to wear and look good in). Her thighs look pretty damn muscular. I guess you could say she's gained some weight but, uhm, let's remember she was exceedingly underweight during S&S so bitch can certainly afford some fries and pizza. Jesus, if anything, she's probably still technically underweight.

I love grossly underweight Madonna (S&S) and so-called "fat" Madonna, too. When she starts hitting a size 14 then we'll talk but even then it really shouldn't make a difference (But gotta admit it does. I don't want a fat Madonna). Anyway this convo is stupid. There's nothing wrong w/ the way she looks!

Thanks and exactly. The cheek thing is so overblown. I'm not saying she isn't injecting stuff in her face, to make them more puffy, but the fact is that it does resemble her early to mid 80's look. It wasn't until she started becoming more of a fitness freak, her face started to be more tight and firm. But we saw those chubby cheeks again when she was pregnant both times. And oddly, fuller cheeks do make people appear a bit more youthful. I think what probably is the issue these days is her eyes. They seem to be more sunken in and age telling, so seeing her cheeks more full, the eyes stand out... at least for me.

And you're right, on tour (after all the rigourous rehearsals), she seems to be super tiny, but in between the tours she tends to looks a bit more natural in weight. And even so, I'm sure most women her age would die to be her size in weight.

You do realize this is Madonna being Madonna. What do you think she should show up in a floral dress, accepting these awards? For gawds sakes, it's a MUSIC awards show. These sort events (apart from the Grammys) tend to bring out those celebrities who are known to be provocative dressers.

And I agree with the person who posted above, mentioning that I think she was trying to be humorous in her dress. I mean; what 54 year old woman do you know dresses this way... ANYWHERE? It's Madonna, and I'm betting as long as she has the body to show off, she's going to flaunt it for as long as she wants, to prove that when you turn 40, you have to start covering up.

It has nothing to do with her body. I was commenting the clothes.

So what if it is MUSIC awards show. She appered in such shows before and she looked perfect.

Don't tell me that you think she has never been a fashion failure.

Guest Rachelle of London

It is obvious that you are stans. Everything she does is great.

It's obvious that you can't make a difference between good and bad fashion.

I seriously loved that outfit....it was amazing!!!!

We are allowed to have opinions? Fair enough you didnt like the outfit, some people do, some people don't...the world keeps on spinning

So what if it is MUSIC awards show. She appered in such shows before and she looked perfect.

Look, I'm not one of those fans who doesn't think Madonna's shit doesn't stink (though, I'm sure it comes out smelling like flowers and potpourri . LOL! )... but who da fuck really cares if it's a "fashion failure"? It's subjective anyway. I thought she looked fuckin' hot that night. And her clothing choice (especially at this event) is all about her body and not caring what anyone thinks, even you. She looks fantastic and she isn't afraid to show off her legs and ass, wearing this outfit.

So do you hate these looks, too?? Cuz now you got me wondering.

article-1049989-026E494000000578-689_224

american-life-01.jpg

0.jpg

Ignore my above question lol your opinion means nothing to me if you site this as a Madonna fashion failure.

Has Madonna ever been a fashion disaster?

madonna.jpg

There are times when Madonna wears awful outfits but her intention was not for us all to :wow: at her so I don't consider those as fashion disasters. There are things she wears from time to time that I think could be improved but what Madonna has which most women don't is a sense of confidence and self grown aesthetic. So even when she's not looking her best I can still appreciate her look.

Look, I'm not one of those fans who doesn't think Madonna's shit doesn't stink (though, I'm sure it comes out smelling like flowers and potpourri . LOL! )... but who da fuck really cares if it's a "fashion failure"? It's subjective anyway. I thought she looked fuckin' hot that night. And her clothing choice (especially at this event) is all about her body and not caring what anyone thinks, even you. She looks fantastic and she isn't afraid to show off her legs and ass, wearing this outfit.

Do you know what a doubt negative is?

It is obvious that you are stans. Everything she does is great.

It's obvious that you can't make a difference between good and bad fashion.

Wrong because the one pic you posted of Madonna at Star Academy, I thought that outfit was atrocious, but it's my opinion. It's subjective. I accept that you didn't like her outfit at the Billboards, but I'm not trying to insult your taste in fashion. You seem to think your opinion is what the majority thinks.

You remind me more and more of the member formally known as "Pop". Hmmm?

So do you hate these looks, too?? Cuz now you got me wondering.

article-1049989-026E494000000578-689_224

I think she looks great on both pics. The first one is iconic.

Okay that's what I thought you would say. So I'm guessing you have a problem not w/ the revealing, flashy clothes but the fact that she's wearing them AT HER AGE.