Secret Project REVOLUTION! THE QUEEN OF LIFE!

Guest Pud Whacker

I'm legitimately having stress over my fan girl levels right now. Like I don't know where to start or what to look at first or what to do with my stan-ing energy. I am overwhelmed in the BEST WAY!!!

yeap,both μTorrent and theirs,the BitTorrent one...that's why i don't really get why it does that

i already had bitcomet on my pc...when i put my email address here

Unlock Premium Contentui_question-mark_25px.png

When you enter your email, you're subscribing to the Madonna secretprojectrevolution and BitTorrent mailing lists.

on this page http://bundles.bittorrent.com/madonna-revolution/?utm_source=billboard&utm_medium=display&utm_term=madonna-revolution&utm_content=slash-madonna&utm_campaign=madonna_092013#_

the download automatically started....

i already had bitcomet on my pc...when i put my email address here

Unlock Premium Content ui_question-mark_25px.png

When you enter your email, you're subscribing to the Madonna secretprojectrevolution and BitTorrent mailing lists.

on this page http://bundles.bittorrent.com/madonna-revolution/?utm_source=billboard&utm_medium=display&utm_term=madonna-revolution&utm_content=slash-madonna&utm_campaign=madonna_092013#_

the download automatically started....

thanks for the help :wink:

Many fans invited, all got to meet and speak to M in a very casual way (one even got a kiss). Many dreams came true last night!

http://www.boyculture.com/boy_culture/2013/09/madonna-secretprojectrevolution-party-sean-penn.html

She has become so fan-friendly it's just awesome.

At the MDNA screening I couldn't get over the way she was to all the "triangle bitches" whom she recognised.

And now this. It's really something.

Review from The Imagist

SECRETPROJECTREVOLUTION : AN ART FOR FREEDOM PROJECT : MADONNA AND STEVEN KLEIN : A REVIEW BY JOHN RAY JR.

600x321xmadonna-secret-project-revolutio

The film begins abruptly, as if the beginning had been chopped off: we are not prepared, we are not being led into the film, instead we are being thrown into it like the prisoner into the cell, abrupt and without mercy. SECRET PROJECT, the SK/M collaboration is a cinematic psychological lockdown in that everything is restricted to an underworld, a dank existence of fascism and fantasy: where even the baroque is circumcised and rendered as a different type of prison.

The narration of the film is steady and relentless and one cannot escape it. It is didactic. One can assume there is no room for didactic in art but prior history can attest that there is. Certainly much of the work of Bertolt Brecht is didactic. Jean Luc Godard's examination of a Maoist collective among young Parisians LA CHINOISE is didactic offset by the beauty and integrity of its images, colors and compositions. Likewise, SECRET PROJECT's seduction is the visual underworld the we encounter. Like most didactic art there is a tension between the focus of the message and the beauty of the visuals and this may serve as an irritation to some, even a determent and for others a spiraling through to dark beauty.

The film is unsettling and just as we are rising to the occasion of revolt we are given a disturbing coda that suggests otherwise: that things remain the same…or do they? You see SECERT PROJECT is a Rosetta stone. It requires that the audience not be idle, that the viewer participate in the decryption of data that is both obvious and encoded.

Some may view this film as an anomaly but there is a tradition proceeding it. It goes back to Bretch, Godard, Duras and the early films of Alain Resnais: that art should be uncomfortable, that art should irritate, that art should twist what is regarded as structure and that art is beautiful because it does not fit the scheme of things.

In this regard, SECRET PROJECT succeeds on all levels.

640x408xScreen-Shot-2013-09-17-at-8.11.4

SECRET PROJECT, the SK/M collaboration is a cinematic psychological lockdown in that everything is restricted to an underworld.

they really need to upload a professionally filmed video of her performance.. the one from boyculture (bless him) just isn't that great with the stupid effect over it. I prefer the other one from mymdna but the boyculture one gets more attention

Still downloading... 5.83GB will do that, I guess. How long did it take others to download it?

Not sure it it was posted, but Slant Magainze's Sal C. wrote about the project here:

http://www.slantmagazine.com/house/2013/24/radical-chic-madonna-unveils-short-film-secretprojectrevolution

After watching the short, my two cents are that her intentions are good but I think it gets a little bit abstract for making a real change. Starting a revolution of love is generic. Heartfelt? yes, noble? of course, but where do I start with? Expressing myself one would say, and I agree, I see a lot of people are, like she said, deprived of the right of expression and some other people are taking for granted that right.

But I can't help but thinking a lot about what I see has been going on for the past years insistently: a lot of artists are focusing on promoting people to voicing their opinions but when most of them do so, there's not a real substantial opinion to voice, you know? I mean, yes, we hear you now, great, but what do you have to say? That's what bores me the most from artists like Lady Gaga for example, her whole life revolves about getting attention and when she gets it, what is the message? "look for attention"

Of course I understand Russia for example right now has a lot of issues to resolve on the matter of freedom of speech, but I don't think it's a subject that should be addressed altogether with the rest, because (and this is where I believe Madonna fails to deliver) right now the world has grown the widest range of scenarios. I can't help but be biased by the current situation in Latin America, where a lot of countries are emerging with popular governments that are fighting for once FOR and not against the people and the news spread across the globe are that Latin America is still the same old backyard filled with drugs and corruption, meaning that most notably here than in the rest of the world the OPRESSOR for starters is not the political government but the MONOPOLIZED MEDIA responding to their economic interests, and that's a different kind of fight which is equally dangerous that deserves as much attention, for like Malcolm X said “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”

I think Madonna has awesome intentions, but consistent with her ego, she is seeing a limited reality she is provided and not the full picture. However, the short is daring and provoking and probably will be polemic. But again, I don't think it will lead to an expected revolution. Hopefully I'm wrong.

The interview is very interesting.

Her performance yesterday night with the Elliot song was my favorite thing about this project