Secret Project REVOLUTION! THE QUEEN OF LIFE!

Guest Pud Whacker

By the way, has anyone realized that another thing came full circle with this evening? The event was held at Gagosian Gallery in Chelsea. Larry Gagosian is a probably the most powerful art dealer in the world. And Madonna used to be his driver in L.A. back in the early 80s and she and Basquiat used to live in his house there. They wre very much in the same circle.

The Daily Mail have reported on the project and *gasp* it's not a hatchet job!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2431621/Madonna-parties-look-like-Lindsay-Lohan-ex-husband-Sean-Penn-following-premiere-Secret-Project-Revolution.html

She has somewhat of a patchy record when it comes to the film industry with hits such as Evita and misses like Swept Away on her CV.

But Madonna isn’t one to give up and on Tuesday evening she debuted her latest top-secret film project SecretProjectRevolution in multiple locations around the world.

And to celebrate her new project the queen of pop was joined by a whole host of celebrities at the Gagosian Gallery in New York including her ex-husband Sean Penn and reformed party girl Lindsay Lohan – who looked like she had been picking up style tips from Madonna.

Earlier this month Madonna released a black and white image of herself with a gun ahead of the release of her short.

In a press release for the film, the star said the film was aiming to 'further freedom of expression and protest persecution,' according to the publication.

Madonna adds: 'My goal is to show by the example of secretprojectrevolution my creative commitment to inspire change in the world through artistic expression.

'I hope my film and other submissions to Art For Freedom will be a call-to-action and give people a place to voice their own creative expression to help fight oppression, intolerance and complacency

Perhaps the Fail has joined the Revolution of Love!

I watched the interview. Wow. Possibly the best of hers I've seen yet. You could really feel everything she was saying. I was so engrossed when she started talking about the bomb proof car, checkpoints, passes, tags, padlocks that I started to feel physically sick in my stomach. No famous person has ever been able to make me feel that way. I could really feel her pain and despair in some parts of that interview.

Love you, M

By the way, has anyone realized that another thing came full circle with this evening? The event was held at Gagosian Gallery in Chelsea. Larry Gagosian is a probably the most powerful art dealer in the world. And Madonna used to be his driver in L.A. back in the early 80s and she and Basquiat used to live in his house there. They wre very much in the same circle.

I did wonder if there was some connection between the gallery owner and Madonna,

when i click the Madonna picture on the bittorrent bundle site it takes me to the page where i'm supposed to download the film and everything that comes with it for just a second and then takes me back to their homepage.It just won't let me dowload it.Does anyone else have the same problem?

This is torture!! I can't watch any of this until tonight! The interview and performance seem to be just as good as the movie itself, from what everyone is saying.

How does she do it?? To be this powerful, this inspired, this creative 30+ years into her career... I don't know how anyone could deny the FORCE that she is, the impact she's had, the contribution she's made to the world, not just the pop music world, the world in general. The greatest star that ever lived.

In a lot of ways, Madonna started this revolution 30 years ago. She's always been about love, tolerance, acceptance. Always! It started with Holiday and Everybody and hasn't let up since. She probably has no idea just how many countless lives she's inspired, changed, and even saved. Add me to the list, for all 3.

This is so amazing. Only she is able to evoke such strong emotions with this kind of simple performance. And how she commands attention. Unbelievable. The same happened during LAV on her MDNA tour. It was a surreal experience that an arena filled with 17.000 people can be so quiet. Just listening.