Secret Project REVOLUTION! THE QUEEN OF LIFE!

Guest Pud Whacker

OMG I LOVE THIS WOMAN!! I don't know how she does this time and time again for all these years.

That just may be the best interview she's ever given. She's on fire right now! She's really feelin this project. I loved hearing her talk about "the fight" starting back in her Detroit days and of course the list of events during the MDNA Tour. I was actually at that DC show and I remember laughing when she said it, knowing she was joking. It was a shock to come here the next day and see some of her fans tearing her apart for what I perceived to be a joke she made. It was disheartening to see her own fans thinking she could be that damn stupid! :lol: Nice to see her clear it up! Loved hearing her address the Olympia incident too......I just loved the whole fucking thing!

PERFECTION

MADONNA IS PERFECTION!! :bow:

Whenever I watch Madonna being interviewed, I always have the same thoughts. She is the most intelligent, charismatic, beautiful, thoughtful and well-spoken celebrity I have ever seen. I have always loved all of her music but am so proud to have been a fan of hers from the very beginning right up to this present day. She truly is so inspiring. Her film was powerful, beautiful and packed a punch but watching her speak in that interview proved yet again how she always puts into action what her mind and heart tell her. What a wonderful fascinating woman who is always so brave as well.

I just watched the film. It went so fast for me. It's a great presentation for the project. And yes, she hasn't said anything new of what's going on right now in this world. But that doesn't mean it's useless or worthless. I read an article about the growing power of neo-nazis in Europe because of the crisis, and also how neo-nazis and ultra-right wing parties are getting more power in the Parliaments. It's really scary to hear those things. Will this make a change? I hope, but as she said, no one will take her seriously, not even us.

Guest Not4Pussies

i keep watching it over and over again! so many parts are quite moving.

the interview is great too. very intelligent

eddy moretti was quite nervous!!

Guest Not4Pussies

in the interview she said she is going to continue the fight and is willing to go all the way

i am curious to see what else she will do in the future

BU_MWXmCIAA_Zzo.png

Oh wow she is fuckin incredible, the interview with Eddy Moretti is fascinating, one of the best of her entire career. When you hear her talk about this it really is inspiring, truly. Would love to see the performance. Can I ask, where was the premiere? At the MoMA?

in the interview she said she is going to continue the fight and is willing to go all the way

i am curious to see what else she will do in the future

In the interview, she did allude to a tenuous connection between branding and oppression. If she can do anything on her part it would be to eventually de-brand herself - if that makes sense. She did turn a brand event (the lingerie shoot in Rio) into a political statement, after all.

She just gets better and better, never ceases to amaze, surprise, challenge, inspire me. Now it's up to us to not only enjoy her art, but join the revolution "in whatever way, shape or form.

Last Sunday the Christian-(So-Called)-Democratic Party who is against marriage equality and adoption for everyone, etc. got most of the votes in nearly all areas of Germany. That to me is very disturbing. I don't want my country to become a dark, black republic as one newspaper called it the other day. People seem to be so obsessed by this whole business-euro-stability thing nowadays. Fuck money, what about the people?

Merkel's favourite phrase in this election campaign: "You know me. Things have been good so far, haven't they?! No! While we certainly and luckily don't live in Russia, while financial stability to a certain degree is a good thing, there are still many many things that need to change. We need more justice and education for everyone, not just the wealthy, instead of living in fear of change.

M, I am with you. Thank you for inspiring me.

Edited by alquemist

I feel like I've "been with" Madonna on this very fight for more than twenty years now.

She's made psuedo dismissive remarks as of late regarding Sex, but she was doing the same thing then and it's wonderful to watch all of it evolve. For all of the criticism to the contrary throughout her career, Madonna is the best kind of role model.

OMG, I'm so late with all of this, haven't been checking it properly for 1 day and BANG!! Just awesome, I have to study all the videos in detail, although I'm at work at the moment :) And the pics with Sean... :drama: