Secret Project REVOLUTION! THE QUEEN OF LIFE!

Guest Pud Whacker

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! That interview was even more impressive than the film. The intelligence of this woman, the courage, the commitment, the depth, the eloquence, MY GOD!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!

I really enjoyed the interview as well. Very political. Good questions, although that interviewer was so fidgety I thought he was on coke. I love that she addressed the Pussy Riot ordeal, the Obama-Muslim joke she made in D.C. last year, and even the controversy at L'Olympia and Marine Le Pen. I love when Madonna talks politics.

I was feeling very inspired until i started showing it to my mum.

5 minutes in "so what is this an advertisement for guns :S" "HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN LISTENING?!"

FUCKKK LOL

I knew at the time Madonna was joking with the Obama/Muslim line in her show, while some were getting their panties in a bunch acting like she was being literal.

Don't worry gurl. We on the same page. I get you.

Crayon-Pop-Snake-Eyes.gif

I was feeling very inspired until i started showing it to my mum.

5 minutes in "so what is this an advertisement for guns :S" "HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN LISTENING?!"

FUCKKK LOL

No offense to your mom, but some people just don't have the ability to look below the surface or understand metaphors. Trust me.

I watched the MDNA tour with my mom so she could see what she is in for since I am dragging her and my sister to her next tour! :lol: And even though she loved the show she did say, "Why does she have to promote violence?" during the first section.

I knew at the time Madonna was joking with the Obama/Muslim line in her show, while some were getting their panties in a bunch acting like she was being literal.

Don't worry gurl. We on the same page. I get you.

Crayon-Pop-Snake-Eyes.gif

I think I may have been one of those people. :lol: I wasn't sure if she was making a joke or if she was just uninformed. Her delivery is dryer than I expected. Ha!

It is interesting that she got an angry letter from the White House about it. Apparently they take her pretty seriously too.

i cant wait to watch the interview!

and oh my her hair from the premier is just :wow: so longggg!

I agree with some people here. The interview is more brilliant than the actual short film.

Hearing about how she put together Secret Project was fascinating. What a talent.

The whole interview was juicy though. Like I said after her Reddit Q&A, people think they have Madonna pegged as this woman who lives in a bubble - not so. She's far more intelligent and connected than people think

I'm speechless. The film is everything. Gorgeous too. Totally worth the wait, and I applaud Steven cause he did a stupendous job! God I fucking love her. It's so powerful, and it's just about the revolution, it's about her-Madonna. I NEED to watch it again and again, but I have to be up in 7 hours, ugg. Gonna watch the interview now!!!

I think I may have been one of those people. :lol: I wasn't sure if she was making a joke or if she was just uninformed. Her delivery is dryer than I expected. Ha!

Really? :lol:

I knew some people here were throwing darts at her saying things like, "Come on Madonna! You are smarter than that and should know better!"

I cant recall who made those comments, but I remember smacking my forehead reading them. :lol:

No offense to your mom, but some people just don't have the ability to look below the surface or understand metaphors. Trust me.

I watched the MDNA tour with my mom so she could see what she is in for since I am dragging her and my sister to her next tour! :lol: And even though she loved the show she did say, "Why does she have to promote violence?" during the first section.

I agree!

She says in that interview that her "too controversial" underwear line is in the film. What is so controversial about it? I don't get that part. Why on earth would Macy's or whoever cancel it based on this stuff?

Haven't watched the film yet but the interview was AMAZING.

I hope she makes an impact!

After being able to piece together all the contradictory information that came from Buenos Aires the days of the shoot, and seeing how they matched/were distorted from the version Madge just told, I wonder if Rihanna or other big stars are filming their own films too...

Really? :lol:

I knew some people here were throwing darts at her saying things like, "Come on Madonna! You are smarter than that and should know better!"

I cant recall who made those comments, but I remember smacking my forehead reading them. :lol:

Oh yeah. I think it was the way she delivered the line. I realized it was over the top, but she didn't say it with any wink-in-the-eye or sarcasm so I was like, "This woman cannot be serious, can she?" At the time, I think I was just worried that it would feed the truly ignorant, and right before an election, it's wise to not draw attention to the crazy.

So this project is obviously now Madonna's and Madonna's alone (though she is inviting other artists on board) but where did those rumors start that said there were going to be like a billion other artists involved?

Wasn't Cher even rumored to be part of it at one point? :lol: Guess just people pulling shit out of their ass.

So this project is obviously now Madonna's and Madonna's alone (though she is inviting other artists on board) but where did those rumors start that said there were going to be like a billion other artists involved?

Wasn't Cher even rumored to be part of it at one point? :lol: Guess just people pulling shit out of their ass.

I think it was Steven Klein's Twitter, actually.

she truly went above and beyond for this....i had flashes of her entire career and all the brilliant things she has done...and it all comes to each moment for her, each new art piece, each new song, like a ladder

and each topping themselves not entirely for controversy but for intelligence and growth.

EVERYTIME SHE DOES SOMETHING SHE REACHES A HIGHER LEVEL OF ART. PERIOD.