Secret Project REVOLUTION! THE QUEEN OF LIFE!

Guest Pud Whacker

Totally loved the interview. Its striking she doesnt get any praise for doing smth like this for free (smth she really believes in), while the fake gorgon who "hates money" is praised... We live in a fuck up world...

Right?

But it's ok, haters will remains ignorant, that's their loss. We know the truth, that's the most important :thumbsup:

Fuck the haters

People are NEVER GONNA have anyone like this again. The woman is a one off. As a fan for 30 years I feel sorry for the younger generation there will be no artist like her ever again. I've always said that In the future when she is no longer around, her impact will be massive on future generations.

TMZ just reported on the event and how Madonna looked so great and that Lindsay could pass as her sister. They also said she's one of the most successful people in entertainment in the history of show-biz. All praise which was weird coming from TMZ LOL

A so called madonna fan on atrl called the film crap and said they couldn't sit through it.

I just don't understand why I go on there anymore.

Who cares what those morons on Atrl have to say. They can't see or understand anything beyond Itunes charts and YT views anyway.

entertainment tonight just showed her and sean, THATS IT, didnt say anything about secretproject,

lol the media will do what madonna says, the revolution will not be televised (not sure who orginally said that, but it is very true)

Does the torrent come with a folder of images?

No although there is a 'poster' for the project is a wide but thin set of stills. It comes with three trailers, the film, pdf letters from Madonna and Klein, Vice magazine interview...

TMZ just reported on the event and how Madonna looked so great and that Lindsay could pass as her sister. They also said she's one of the most successful people in entertainment in the history of show-biz. All praise which was weird coming from TMZ LOL

The comment section on rolling stone is also weirdly positive:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/videos/madonna-covers-elliott-smith-at-secretproject-premiere-20130925

wtf is going on?

Can someone shed some light on what happened at the premeiere last night of the film. I know she was on stage and performed a cover of "Between the Bars" where Rocco danced behind/beside her. But was it just that or was there more? At the end, I saw all these half dressed dancers that I didn't see before the peformance. Was there something more before the song? How long was it? Is there a video of the full premiere other than just the performance of the song?

Can someone shed some light on what happened at the premeiere last night of the film. I know she was on stage and performed a cover of "Between the Bars" where Rocco danced behind/beside her. But was it just that or was there more? At the end, I saw all these half dressed dancers that I didn't see before the peformance. Was there something more before the song? How long was it? Is there a video of the full premiere other than just the performance of the song?

Here's a recap of the night, per Vanity Fair

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2013/09/madonna-surprise-chelsea-party

She started with a speech after hanging out and talking to people all around the gallery, rushing to say hi to different people and speaking briefly to dancers, fans, Guy etc...she then got on stage and mad a speech, a short audio of James Baldwin disc cling human rights plated (with a still image of him) then the Secret Project, then a few performances happened. One with Chaz, a violinist and an amazing backdrop. One dancer did Strange Fruit (don't know his name but the French guy with the pony tail) ...a group of dancers did something as well, then the cops stormed into the crowd where everyone was sitting on the floor surrounding her (I was to people from her), and dragged her to the front of the stage where she performed as you saw. Afterward, she told everyone to stay and party, and she mingled with EVERYONE (including me...I had so many little moments with her and everyone else) until she finally left. I yelled to her to release the song but she signed a few stuff, smiled and said bye to everyone.

I tried recording everything but I didn't have enough memory and I started deleting things to fit pics with and of Perez, Lindsay, M, Steven, Liz, guy, Rocco, Valentino, Zachary, Donna, Nicole, the dancers, Sean, Anderson. It was awesome being with M literally just hanging out for the entire time. I was like 5 ft away from her for most of it. Most of the fans in fact, got personal moments and spent the entire time with her.

During the party, the dancers started breakdancing, the called Rocco ove and he danced a little. She cheered everyone on and danced. She was so comfortable and playful, funny. Running around to converse with anyone and everyone. I would talk to her and she would respond. She was awesome. I gave these gloves a friend of mine's friend designed for her. It was just amazing.

The interview (btw)is absolutely incredible and I've always known this is what she represented. That's why I loveher so much!

Mensch, you are so lucky! :wow:

I took pictures with the cops and we had heard early on that their was a buzz cause the people who worked all day with her said we were all in for a big treat. All the performances were fantastic and she closed it out and killed it. I couldn't record the performance cause I was literally in awe and completely let go for the experience. I didn't want move my eyes away from her.

A saxophone player played too and he was really awesome. She was so sweet and she looked gorgeous up close. After a while , everyone just migrated around with her like an orbit. :lol: she was nice and expressive with all the fans.

She started with a speech after hanging out and talking to people all around the gallery, rushing to say hi to different people and speaking briefly to dancers, fans, Guy etc...she then got on stage and mad a speech, a short audio of James Baldwin disc cling human rights plated (with a still image of him) then the Secret Project, then a few performances happened. One with Chaz, a violinist and an amazing backdrop. One dancer did Strange Fruit (don't know his name but the French guy with the pony tail) ...a group of dancers did something as well, then the cops stormed into the crowd where everyone was sitting on the floor surrounding her (I was to people from her), and dragged her to the front of the stage where she performed as you saw. Afterward, she told everyone to stay and party, and she mingled with EVERYONE (including me...I had so many little moments with her and everyone else) until she finally left. I yelled to her to release the song but she signed a few stuff, smiled and said bye to everyone.

I tried recording everything but I didn't have enough memory and I started deleting things to fit pics with and of Perez, Lindsay, M, Steven, Liz, guy, Rocco, Valentino, Zachary, Donna, Nicole, the dancers, Sean, Anderson. It was awesome being with M literally just hanging out for the entire time. I was like 5 ft away from her for most of it. Most of the fans in fact, got personal moments and spent the entire time with her.

During the party, the dancers started breakdancing, the called Rocco ove and he danced a little. She cheered everyone on and danced. She was so comfortable and playful, funny. Running around to converse with anyone and everyone. I would talk to her and she would respond. She was awesome. I gave these gloves a friend of mine's friend designed for her. It was just amazing.

The interview (btw)is absolutely incredible and I've always known this is what she represented. That's why I loveher so much!

Shit, I'm jealous

No although there is a 'poster' for the project is a wide but thin set of stills. It comes with three trailers, the film, pdf letters from Madonna and Klein, Vice magazine interview...

Thank you :-)

the only negative thing I read anywhere is from Riverwide :lmao:

And some bitter Little Cunsters on FafaDaily.

In fact there is a poster there named Pop, and I cant help but think that this is GSM. Sounds just like the shit he would spew.

I used to be a huge Madonna fan. In fact, I "fell" for Gaga back in 2008 because she kinda reminded me of a human version of Madonna.

With time, I realized she's a cold hearted bitch and all that she cares about is money. For example, this project is a shining example of why she's such a hypocrite. She's a brand herself who collaborates with huge corporations and she talks about revolution and taking down the system. She talks about the revolution of love, and yet uses violence and guns and hangs out with the biggest bully Perez Hilton. She is loaded as ****, and yet she always asks for money to fund her Kabbalah charities.

She's a terrible person. Her remaining fans are mostly bitter old queens who still think being a bitch is cool.

That said, she has ****tons of great pop music and amazing performances. But I just can't be a fan of her because she's such a terrible person.

This video is way too long, too pretentious and reeks of hypocrisy.

Guest Not4Pussies

what did you say? what did she respond?

OMG a clueless news channel reported that Madonna was arrested in NY during her performance :lmao:

WTF they just saw a picture and run a story without even watching it :lmao:

what did you say? what did she respond?

I thanked her for inviting me, she said "you're welcome honey" and walked past smiling. :lol:

When I went up to her, I explained to her about the gloves I wanted to give her and she was like, "what kind of gloves?" And I was like, "trust me, you'll love them. They were hand sewn for you, they are fingerless. Take'em." She was like, "alright, why not. Thanks" I literally HANDED them to her. I told her I appreciated the Baldwin speech and she winked at me again as she rushed by to talk to Sean. Just little things. I could see other people has similar experiences.

Guest Not4Pussies

I thanked her for inviting me, she said "you're welcome honey" and walked past smiling. :lol:

When I went up to her, I explained to her about the gloves I wanted to give her and she was like, "what kind of gloves?" And I was like, "trust me, you'll love them. They were hand sewn for you, they are fingerless. Take'em." She was like, "alright, why not. Thanks" I literally HANDED them to her. I told her I appreciated the Baldwin speech and she winked at me again as she rushed by to talk to Sean. Just little things. I could see other people has similar experiences.

amazing!! glad you told her to release the smith cover!!