M in grills

Alpha

M in grills  

128 members have voted

1. 1. You like

• Yes
    • No

Yes, and those who are still bitching about it should just get over it!.

YES! People get so scared when something is not necessarily flattering to M JUST CAUSE she's aging. Get over it. She doesn't care and she's having fun. She's not taking herself to seriously and neither should the fans. Fuck the media and fuck the haters.

YES! People get so scared when something is not necessarily flattering to M JUST CAUSE she's aging. Get over it. She doesn't care and she's having fun. She's not taking herself to seriously and neither should the fans. Fuck the media and fuck the haters.

Exactly! The grillz are ugly as hell really.....lol.....but it's not about that. She's laughing at herself and most likely at everyone laughing at her for being "too old" to wear them.

It's not that she's "too old" to wear them. It's just that she looks like total shit with those things on. But fine, if that is what she wants...whatever!

To you it may, but other people tend to look at things differently. In fact, she may a few years down the line, think "what the hell was I thinking?" Again, I am not going to judge because we ALL tend to get wrapped up in our own environment and do and wear things that we think is cool at the time. Maybe some of us can't relate to her wearing them, but I see a woman who is constantly surrounded by young people and knows what's always 'in' regarding fashion, etc., and she embraces it. Some say this isn't "in", and it was an old fad, but like all fads, they come back and with a vengence. And frankly I've never seen grills as detailed as they are now.