Secret Project

Camacho

More details:

SP has a duration of around 20 minutes

This night will be premiered the full video

Five fans will be chosen to see the video with M at HC Fitness Rome

well let's hope you are right

Guest Fukujima

The #SecretProject was finally introduced in full. Madonna was sitting on the ground next to the chosen fans, during the screening and the video deals with the issue of human rights. Unfortunately, at the moment, we can not say anything else because, those who had the fortune to see the movie can not say more.
The official release date is very close, but we can not officially disclose it (sorry).
After the screening, the fans were able to extend some questions to Madonna, and she to them. It is also concerned that viewers were understanding the content of the movie during the screening.

Madonna Universe

The #SecretProject was finally introduced in full. Madonna was sitting on the ground next to the chosen fans, during the screening and the video deals with the issue of human rights. Unfortunately, at the moment, we can not say anything else because, those who had the fortune to see the movie can not say more.

The official release date is very close, but we can not officially disclose it (sorry).After the screening, the fans were able to extend some questions to Madonna, and she to them. It is also concerned that viewers were understanding the content of the movie during the screening.

First of all, I hope it's not just 20 min.

If its just a little film, it's going be a big FLOP (not for us, I'm sure it's going to be STUNNING no matter what it is)

And wtf is "it is also CONCERNED that viewers were understanding the content of the movie during the screening" ???!!! Can someone translate that from Italian translation to English sense! Lol

I highly doubt it will be something released in theaters, so how would it "flop"? :p And it probably wouldn't be aired on a regular TV channel or anything.

Though if there's no new music involved, then, yes, it's a flop. :)

Guest Fukujima

If its just a little film, it's going be a big FLOP (not for us, I'm sure it's going to be STUNNING no matter what it is)

And wtf is "it is also CONCERNED that viewers were understanding the content of the movie during the screening" ???!!! Can someone translate that from Italian translation to English sense! Lol

i just copied and pasted what Madonna Universe wrote. i think she was asking to the fans there if they were understanding the meaning of some dialogues (i guess) or scenes ( i guess) as it was not subtitled in Italian ( i guess) . no idea really

Guest Not4Pussies

yeah i agree with holodayguy, its very clear it is not being released in theaters

so how would it flop?

with all work being put into this and the waiting being so long, this better get a lot of attention and coverage! (i think that's what they mean with "flop"..) if it's just being shown and only fans know about it, you know like the trailers we saw, it seems a bit useless other than pleasing some fans with visuals. so i hope it'll have a big impact and that it really is huge (and that there's a song involved too.. but it's not a "must" if the project itself is really big and inspirational)

it's all very random and out of the blue. i hate it when she does this.

like how the adventures of abdi book launch was a private screening of i'm going to tell you a secret

those 5 fans need to give us some info

and if the release date is so soon, why can't they reveal it?

ugg, this project is a mess, but i'm sure i'll love it, whatever it is....

M and Klein should have just kept it a secret. No trailers, no teasers, no instragram pics, no tweets, no nothing. Just reveal the whole thing in one sitting.

The reason why so many fans are over this already is because no real concrete information was ever given to us. I think a reply as to "why" would have been greatly appreciated.

it's all very random and out of the blue. i hate it when she does this.

like how the adventures of abdi book launch was a private screening of i'm going to tell you a secret

those 5 fans need to give us some info

and if the release date is so soon, why can't they reveal it?

ugg, this project is a mess, but i'm sure i'll love it, whatever it is....

M and Klein should have just kept it a secret. No trailers, no teasers, no instragram pics, no tweets, no nothing. Just reveal the whole thing in one sitting.

The reason why so many fans are over this already is because no real concrete information was ever given to us. I think a reply as to "why" would have been greatly appreciated.

Madonna has been fine, just a little teasing.. it's steven klein who annoyed me more than anything with his "bigger than ever", "lots of artists invovled" since march! pft. he got too inspired by the germanotta hype.

yeah well Madonna did do the "it's coming very soon" thing too for months and months

I think she had to since SK started running his mouth she could hardly deny it

Exactly.

I'm still hoping for more music to come with the secret project. Madonna gave a sly response in the MDNA Tour Q&A about this. Seems likely that a secret song is the cause for the delay, otherwise, it would have been released already.

Guest Not4Pussies

im not getting my hopes up or expecting new music

her response at the mdna tour q&a to me seemed more like "oh great these fuckers think its new music, well it ain't! it's a secretproject"

kind of dismissing the thought of new music

I'm still hoping for more music to come with the secret project. Madonna gave a sly response in the MDNA Tour Q&A about this. Seems likely that a secret song is the cause for the delay, otherwise, it would have been released already.

"Hey You" Part 2

Guest Rachelle of London

Steven Klein hyped it up too much! We'd of all been on tenterhooks if after the MDNA premiere we found out about Secret Project

By this point nothing can shock me more than Madonna announcing a surprise new album or her official retirement :lol:

Anything besides that i don't care :snore:

She screened it for 5 fans in Italy? It's a 20 minute video about human rights?

I realize we still don't have much information, however (so far) I cannot comprehend the point of this project or the hyping of it. How is a highly stylized short film going to change anything? Raise awareness? Maybe. I wonder if it is part of some larger campaign by a human rights organization?

Seriously, I just want to see the panther shoes and the photoshoot.

Are WE the only people who still care about this ? I hope that short film doesn't end with " If you want to change the world please buy a 45 quid hoodie/t shirt " .

She screened it for 5 fans in Italy? It's a 20 minute video about human rights?

I realize we still don't have much information, however (so far) I cannot comprehend the point of this project or the hyping of it. How is a highly stylized short film going to change anything? Raise awareness? Maybe. I wonder if it is part of some larger campaign by a human rights organization?

Seriously, I just want to see the panther shoes and the photoshoot.

Well I guess it's certain that Madonnas cause will be lost amongst superficiality then. :-/