Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part II

XXL

It's really heartwarming that even Madonna's former and current employees not only respects her but are also very fond and grateful of her. I think that aside from her really not the bitch she herself sold herself to be, kaballah has made her more relaxed, free, and kind. Like, shes really walking the talk. Plus she has long term friends.

Guest Rachelle of London

She has been really close with her dancers since confessions. I think it's real cool and shows she's not the uppity bitch everyone makes her out to be (well not as much)

shes always had a close relationship with her dancers, Carlton Wilbourn said that she allowed him to live with her in 1995. I think she genuinely just gets on with dancers better than other professionals

shes always had a close relationship with her dancers, Carlton Wilbourn said that she allowed him to live with her in 1995. I think she genuinely just gets on with dancers better than other professionals

Yeah. She understands their dream. :inlove:

Yeah read that in an interview. This is the most public she's been with them since The blond ambition girls. Guess the Ritchie years put a stop to that. I love that she pics untainted dancers and gives them a chance, the underdogs as she cals them.

c5eeb81a0e5311e38b2322000a1fbe1b_7.jpg

She actually looks great with the grillz here. Crazy bitch! Love her!