Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part II

XXL

hahaha i love seeing their weird little family in jokes :lmao:

:rotfl:

Me too, they're all so cute and it feels like any other average family, when it's anything but. Love how Madonna has kept herself grounded and has given her children the possibility to have a life as normal and quiet as possible for anyone living under that kind of fame's constant glare and scrutiny

She just seems so normal sometimes. I think this is never appreciated!

:thumbsup::clap:

There's a clause in some of Madonna's fans contract of fandom that reads: Madonna is an unrepentant bitch

HE HAS HIS MOTHERS SENSE OF HUMOUR TOO.

http://instagram.com/p/bTwPbfgHvP/

I could only imagine her reaction to that. :rotfl:

Ahaahahahaha! I wonder how much they tease her about her career in general, or how big a role it plays in their life, like do they think of her with all these things she's done, or just as their mum

Madonna is much more fun and kind than people give her credit for. She has a fantastic unusual sense of humour which I always get - the hydrangeas video apology was hilarious for example. Plus, she looks after the people that she loves and trusts. She is not this humourless bitch that some seem to want to portray her to be.

I agree, but remember they are fortunate enough to take part in extra curricular activities "regular" kids cannot.

A hula hoop, a football, books etc are all next to nothing. There's plenty of physical things you can do for very small amounts of money.

Guest Rachelle of London

A hula hoop, a football, books etc are all next to nothing. There's plenty of physical things you can do for very small amounts of money.

I wasnt actually talking about moneywise, Ms kids are always supervised, either by their parents, security or nannies. A lot of children dont have that. Its not easy for kids to just play out in regards to safety and location. I agree, with what you are saying, because I really dont like when kids are just stuck in front of the TV but its not that easy at times

I wasnt actually talking about moneywise, Ms kids are always supervised, either by their parents, security or nannies. A lot of children dont have that. Its not easy for kids to just play out in regards to safety and location. I agree, with what you are saying, because I really dont like when kids are just stuck in front of the TV but its not that easy at times

I know what you're saying but for the ten percent of cases where children CAN'T do those things I think there's ninety percent of parents just making excuses. Both my parents worked full time and we always read, played with our friends and used our imagination etc.

Guest Rachelle of London

Who the hell still watches tv nowdays anyways? instead of tv now all the kids are stuck in front of the computer, on their iphones etc

Its scary when 4 year olds have iphones. it was so refreshing when M said that Lola just got an iphone

Guest Rachelle of London

I know what you're saying but for the ten percent of cases where children CAN'T do those things I think there's ninety percent of parents just making excuses. Both my parents worked full time and we always read, played with our friends and used our imagination etc.

True! I do think a lot of people do use excuses. I remember only being able to watch You've Been Framed on a Saturday evening :chuckle: some kids are allowed to stay up until 10 to watch Big Brother

Did anyone see when Rocco posted a pic of him getting KFC and people were asking if his Mum knows that he eats junk food. hahaha I was laughing so hard

Hell, I remember not being allowed to watch MTV as a kid due to artists such as M (my Mom was pretty strict, but in a good way, I didn't start watching MTV until around 14-15 when My M obsession began and she had no choic...lol). I can remember gathering with my friends after school, turning on MTV and seeing the newly released Take a Bow video, everyone so in shock at how "nasty" she was (the bit on the bed) and I was just IN LOVE.

Rocco has got an xbox 360 so its not all sticks and hoola hoops haha.

In other news (if it hasn't been posted). M's in London shes flying to Ireland this week to go to that guys funeral. According to the sun she was seen dressed in black at Heathrow.

Madonna is much more fun and kind than people give her credit for. She has a fantastic unusual sense of humour which I always get - the hydrangeas video apology was hilarious for example. Plus, she looks after the people that she loves and trusts. She is not this humourless bitch that some seem to want to portray her to be.

Totally agree.

In other news (if it hasn't been posted). M's in London shes flying to Ireland this week to go to that guys funeral. According to the sun she was seen dressed in black at Heathrow.

Yes, you can see the pictures at the airport in the 2013 pictures thread!

I always said this. Whenever they show behind the scenes things with her she is always goofing around, laughing, and pretty much being a big old dork. I am sure she can come across as a "bitch" sometimes, but I think most of that has to do with the fact that when she has a vision she wants it to be perfect and pushes herself and the others around her to make that vision the best it can be. I never got the idea that she was some mental tyrant always barking out orders though.

Oh, and I love how she makes the dancers around her like her family.

I am sure a lot of stars would look down on them and think, "These are just my backup dancers. They are only here to accentuate ME!"

You can tell she really cares about them and really takes them under her wing and gives them a chance to shine in her shows.

To go off on another quick topic I never understood, (I think it was in her brothers book) how he claimed that Madonna only wanted to surround herself that were lesser in talent than her when it came to singing or whatever. I forget the exact point he was trying to make but it was something along those lines.

If that were the case I doubt Madonna would pick the amazing dancers that she does. Yes Madonna herself is an amazing dancer, but she picks people that have skills that could blow Madonna out of the water in terms of the things they can do, and she doesn't try to put a lid on that talent for fear of being outshined. She lets them do their thing and gives them their time to shine as well. Just look at the Confessions tour. That whole tour was pretty much Madonna letting her dancers take up a lot of the spotlight.

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh, and I love how she makes the dancers around her like her family.

I am sure a lot of stars would look down on them and think, "These are just my backup dancers. They are only here to accentuate ME!"

You can tell she really cares about them and really takes them under her wing and gives them a chance to shine in her shows.

To go off on another quick topic I never understood, (I think it was in her brothers book) how he claimed that Madonna only wanted to surround herself that were lesser in talent than her when it came to singing or whatever. I forget the exact point he was trying to make but it was something along those lines.

If that were the case I doubt Madonna would pick the amazing dancers that she does. Yes Madonna herself is an amazing dancer, but she picks people that have skills that could blow Madonna out of the water in terms of the things they can do, and she doesn't try to put a lid on that talent for fear of being outshined. She lets them do their thing and gives them their time to shine as well. Just look at the Confessions tour. That whole tour was pretty much Madonna letting her dancers take up a lot of the spotlight.

I agree, she would just pick any middle of the road dancers, no one special, no unique personalities.

Chris said she only hung out with her dancers because they are the ones that will pander to her needs and treat her special unlike other celebs who will see her as their equal

Madonna is very loving to her dancers, a year on from the tour and she is still in regular contact with all of them. All of her staff to be honest. She even lets them stay at her house when they are in NYC for auditions.

I think (mostly) 'Madonna the bitch' comes from TOD. She was sooo big then and the doc showed her at her worst. She's already said she regrets how she acted sometimes in those days. She's had kids, found 'the bloody light' and wants to have fun. BUT nearly everyone has seen TOD in all its fabulousness and the bitchiness has stuck in peoples minds.

I think (mostly) 'Madonna the bitch' comes from TOD. She was sooo big then and the doc showed her at her worst. She's already said she regrets how she acted sometimes in those days. She's had kids, found 'the bloody light' and wants to have fun. BUT nearly everyone has seen TOD in all its fabulousness and the bitchiness has stuck in peoples minds.

Even with TOD though if I didn't know who Madonna was and I saw it I wouldn't think, "Ewwww. This woman is a total bitch!" at all. Sure she seems more down to earth and light hearted in IGTTYAS though.

The only moments where I can say Madonna was bitchy was her reaction to Kevin Costner, and the one moment where I did cringe when she let out a little laugh when they were talking about Mama Makeup possibly getting rapped.

That's really it though.

I agree but that wasn't the reaction it had in the papers in 1991. They even said she didn't care about her mum and danced on her grave. They were brutal.

I think the SEX backlash brought out a lot of warmth and playfulness that wasn't so obvious pre-SEX. Even though the backlash was beyond horrible, I think the fact that her commercial peak had ended must have a come as a relief in some way and allowed her to loosen up and enjoy things. A major example being that The Girlie Show was the first tour where you could see visually see that she was having fun on stage because she was performing to people who had her back and supported her through the backlash. Something I think she really appreciated.

She has always been fun but post-SEX, "I'm not your bitch" Madonna is the Madonna I love :)

Edited by VeronicaElectronica