Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part II

XXL

Another shoot????

I read that Terry Richardson is one of the major collaborators of Vice. So that could explain why she worked with him.

I imagine the shoot is for Vice. Right?

Maybe so..also Material Girl just released a pic of a mouth with Grilz (MG Grilz) . Looks like M's mouth. I could be wrong. Can't post as I am using phone.

if we get two fucking magazine photo spreads for this secret project that will make a whole two more than we got for MDNA and that will be a joke and a half, but it is exciting! Particularly if she goes weird Dita-Gangster grillz for one, and Material Glamorous grillz for another.

Seriously, I really don't get her sudden obsession with grills, and I find it rather strange as well.

But ok, she seems to have lots of fun with it and one has to keep in mind she used to have much more irritating obsessions...If she was still into Kabbalah that much, I guess we would rather get posts like "Drinking holy water before I read the Zohar"...

I love Madonna on Instagramm.

Everyday I check it out if she suprises me with a new amazing photo. She doesnt care what the press writes about her, and she even goes further and drives them crazy. Still with some craziness, she keeps stayin classy. Shes really fun. I like that side of her <3

^ OMG her skin is so flawless etc etc.....ie. She must have pressed that damn instagram filter about 20 times. Looks a bit like an MDNA DVD screencap.

Wowwwww she looks so good.

I like how she seems to make fun of all the people who complained about the grillz and the booty pop. See "you don't like it, i will do it even more !"

so i guess we all have to say we looovvvveeeee her movies.......... :laugh: :laugh:

She really seems to like Instagram. I guess it's a way for her to present herself in the way that she wants to and counter the rather the unflattering shots the tabloids publish with undisguised relish.

She really seems to like Instagram. I guess it's a way for her to present herself in the way that she wants to and counter the rather the unflattering shots the tabloids publish with undisguised relish. I

I think she likes it because you can put yourself out there, without engaging in all the mean spirited dialogue you have on Facebook or Twitter without all the weirdos attacking you. She keeps us interested without getting too familiar. It's actually brilliant.

^ OMG her skin is so flawless etc etc.....ie. She must have pressed that damn instagram filter about 20 times. Looks a bit like an MDNA DVD screencap.

I think she has an app for airbrushing :chuckle: